So I have an idea that I think would make alot of people happy on PC.

Discus and support So I have an idea that I think would make alot of people happy on PC. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I was talking to Xbox Support about this, and they seem to love the idea aswell, I was talking to them about playing backwards compatibility games... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DatGuyReveem, Sep 15, 2019.

1. So I have an idea that I think would make alot of people happy on PC.

So I was talking to Xbox Support about this, and they seem to love the idea aswell, I was talking to them about playing backwards compatibility games on windows 10 if you owned the game on Xbox 360, which I kinda already assumed the answer, but I mentioned that it would be a wonderful idea if it was a reality, if you had the Xbox Game Pass for PC and if, in the future, the backwards compatibility program could eventually go live on that aswell, so PC gamers who no longer own Xbox 360's or dont have the money to buy the newest Xbox console can still revisit all those games they hold dear. What do you guys think about being able to play Xbox 360 games that you already own on PC?

submitted by /u/DatGuyReveem
    [link] [comments]

/u/DatGuyReveem, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Mister Eee UFK Win User

WHAT UPDATES WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE ON MINECRAFT?

I think it would be cool if you could make worlds and share them with people like joint ownership so you don't have to be online for your co-op friend to play. The update seems to have alot of new stuff so I'll be happy when that's out.
  3. Joshua Adamson Win User

Groups for friends on xbox

Recently we were able to make groups for our games on xbox and it was a great idea. I think if we can make groups for our friends also that would be a great idea. i say this because I mainly play alot of forza and i have a car club on there with
    almost 100 people. if i could make a group of all my friends that are in the car club on my xbox so i dont have to scroll through the entire list would be awesome or even if i have friends i only play cod or pubg with they can be in a special group. who else
    thinks this would be a good idea? how can i get xbox to see this idea to maybe consider?
    Hi, very interesting idea!

Hopefully microsoft may take this idea on board.
  4. Grovesy1988 Win User

forza 4 pink slip racing

I think Bob nailed it. It's a bang on idea, the title of this post got me straight away but there really would be too many people happy to take the cars and not give them should they lose. Perhaps gifting the cars to a neutral party beforehand would be an
    idea however you'd have to make sure that person is trustworthy.
  5. ODST343 Win User

How would YOU make video games better?

i have alot of great ideas for games but i dont think it would look good as a game
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

Xbox 720 concept trailers

Nice ideas but why can't we just be happy with the console we have already? And what makes people think it will be called "Xbox 720"?
Thema:

So I have an idea that I think would make alot of people happy on PC.

1. So I have an idea that I think would make alot of people happy on PC. - Similar Threads - idea alot happy

2. New game idea

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New game idea: scarface revamped will be really nice and if they make t he game much longer 866a3ff3-7def-4a0b-84d9-819822bf7512
  3. Idea to improve the Game Library on XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Idea to improve the Game Library on XBOX ONE: Fantastic idea definitely submit it to xbox as feedback 72272fa0-3f2c-4be1-b1f6-1245ee497d92
  4. Modern Warfare Broke my Xbox One S. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare Broke my Xbox One S. Any ideas?: Yesterday I started up my console after I got home from class, as I always do, and decided to hop on Hulu for a bit. When I got bored maybe an hour or so later, I decided to start up Modern...
  5. Modern Warfare broke my Xbox One S. Anyone have any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare broke my Xbox One S. Anyone have any ideas?: Yesterday I started up my console after I got home from class, as I always do, and decided to hop on Hulu for a bit. When I got bored maybe an hour or so later, I decided to start up Modern...
  6. Ideas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ideas: I think you should make gold free please because too many people cant afford it and I'd like to say as well how can I get unbanned because someone joined my game is black ops 2 and they had a...
  7. No idea which cable my Xbox One needs. (Repost due to old one being closed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    No idea which cable my Xbox One needs. (Repost due to old one being closed): Hi! So I have just bought an Xbox One without a cable off of ebay. I have no idea which power cable I need to plug it in! Please help! (Picture of xbox cable in)...
  8. No idea which power cable my Xbox One needs

in XBoX on Consoles
    No idea which power cable my Xbox One needs: I have just bought an xbox one off of ebay that came with no cable. Which one do I need? (Picture attached on the hyperlink)...
  9. xbox ideas redirects to error 404

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox ideas redirects to error 404: https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/ redirects to a error 404. has it been shut down? aa5bfe20-33ea-4525-8ccf-5d62347eba71
  10. Dashboard idea

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard idea: [IMG] dashboard idea based on the 4 tile dash. not much different from the one being tested. I know everyone is different and have different idea's.this was done just using basic paint 3d....