So I have connected my Microsoft account to my PS4 Minecraft but how do I get it to work?

Discus and support So I have connected my Microsoft account to my PS4 Minecraft but how do I get it to work? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have essentially connected it but every time I press it to sign in it has an error every time saying it cannot log in and there is no reason, I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Colonel Lench, Mar 26, 2020.

1. So I have connected my Microsoft account to my PS4 Minecraft but how do I get it to work?

I have essentially connected it but every time I press it to sign in it has an error every time saying it cannot log in and there is no reason, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and also tried restarting it, I need help with this ASAP
    as it is currently affecting my life due to the ongoing crisis. Sorry if I sound dramatic.

:)

Colonel Lench, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Colonel Lench Win User

So I have connected my Microsoft account to my PS4 Minecraft but how do I get it to work?

Hello, thanks for the reply, the problem is once you get to the sign in after all the set up it says it cannot log in to the account and I've done everything else to set it up properly. Essentially I have done all the set up, I then press sign in and it
    has a progress bar and then comes up with the standard cannot connect to Microsoft account.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Contact Mojang support or post directly at their support forums for further help.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

5. carlymcleod Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

I just bought Minecraft on my ps4 account and when I went to log in, it said that my Microsoft account is already connected to a PSN account. How do i unlink a Psn account from my Microsoft account
    Yes
  6. KyloRen115 Win User

why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

I am having the same issue. I can't log into my microsoft account In minecraft on ps4 however, I have no issue logging into my account on the xbox website and Microsoft website so what's the problem and how do I fix it?
Thema:

1. So I have connected my Microsoft account to my PS4 Minecraft but how do I get it to work? - Similar Threads - connected Microsoft account

2. Connecting my kids microsoft accounts to xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connecting my kids microsoft accounts to xbox: I created an organizer account for myself, and member accounts for both of my kids and myself through Microsoft. All of those accounts are appearing on the Xbox under settings/family. How do I...
  3. Connecting Microsoft Account to Nintendo Switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Microsoft Account to Nintendo Switch: I recently purchased Minecraft for my Switch, and when I tried to connect my minecraft it gave me a website with a code. Seemed simple, so i went to the website and the link didn't work; and said...
  4. Can't connect to microsoft account in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to microsoft account in minecraft: I am trying to sign in to my son's Microsoft account in the minecraft app on his android tablet. It accepts his username and password fine but when it goes back to minecraft it says connecting......
  5. I connected my ps4 account with a deleted Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I connected my ps4 account with a deleted Microsoft account: With the update in minecraft i connected my ps4 account with a Microsoft account that is deleted, i cant change this... it's worth noting that i can still retrieve this account from the 60 day...
  6. I've connected the wrong Microsoft Account to my Minecrafdt PS4 account, can this be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've connected the wrong Microsoft Account to my Minecrafdt PS4 account, can this be...: I logged onto my PS4 Minecraft account with the new Bedrock update but it was the wrong account. I have a different Microsoft account I had back when I used an Xbox 360 and I'd like to use that...
  7. I cant connect my microsoft account to Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant connect my microsoft account to Minecraft: I play the switch, and all the little links took me to xbox support where the switch isn't even an option on the dropdown, so idk how effective this is going to be. Whenever I try to connect my...
  8. Microsoft Account Connecting issue to Nintendo Switch (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Connecting issue to Nintendo Switch (Minecraft): Hello! First time asking a question on here, but I'll try my best explaining my issue. So, I'm playing Minecraft on my Switch, I want to connect my Microsoft Acc to my Switch. I do everything the...
  9. Connect Local XBOX Profile To Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect Local XBOX Profile To Microsoft Account: Hello, I am struggling to find a way to connect my daughter's local XBOX profile to her Microsoft account. A small bit of history - my daughter has been playing games on our XBOX 360 for a number...
  10. TROUBLE : Connecting Microsoft account to my Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    TROUBLE : Connecting Microsoft account to my Xbox One: Hello, I'm having trouble connecting my Microsoft account to my Xbox One. I am yet connect to the internet. Having already done a test, the speed of my internet connection is normally enough for...