So I joined Xbox insider hub and joined the Minecraft Xbox 1.13 beta, and this happened....

Discus and support So I joined Xbox insider hub and joined the Minecraft Xbox 1.13 beta, and this happened.... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Subnexus [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Subnexus, Aug 28, 2019.

1. /u/Subnexus
    /u/Subnexus Guest

So I joined Xbox insider hub and joined the Minecraft Xbox 1.13 beta, and this happened....

/u/Subnexus, Aug 28, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft

Is it possible that one of you or your friends has joined the Minecraft Beta Insider program?

If so, you probably have different versions of the game, and only players with the same Minecraft version can join each other's worlds.

Check that you all have either the official Minecraft version of 1.11.4. If one (or more) have the current Beta version of 1.13.something, then you can't join each other's worlds.
  3. Eberfinn Win User

Can't leave beta for Minecraft Windows 10 edition on xbox insider hub

Have the same problem. Unenrolled from beta testing in Xbox Insider Hub. Restarted. Reinstalled Minecraft. Open Minecraft. Is beta. Uninstalled Minecraft, waited 24hrs, restarted. Installed Minecraft from store. Still beta. Have multiple licenses of this
    game to play it with my kids who are under 13 and thus cannot join the Insider hub. I can't use the beta version to play with them so this is keeping me from enjoying this game. please fix.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

minecraft windows 10 mobile获取beta版 (Mod Translation: Minecraft Windows-Mobile gets beta version)

Good day

I missed understood your question, my apology.

Thought you wanted to get beta on mobile phone.

Taken from Mojang website.

XBOX ONE / WINDOWS 10

You will need to own the digital version of the game. For the beta, disc owners are not supported - sorry!

Joining the Minecraft Beta on Windows 10 or Xbox One:

1. Go to the Store app on Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC.

2. Search for the Xbox Insider Hub app.

3. Download and install Xbox Insider Hub.

4. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

5. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft Beta.

6. Select Join.

7. Have fun and find bugs!

Found on Mojang website.
  5. seaszns Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Connect to Added Servers (ver. 1.12.0)

Download xbox insider hub then join minecraft and you can then connect
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 does not upgrade to V1.12.0

Hey Aníbal

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

In regards to
    accessing Minecraft Betas
    , you would have to first download
    Xbox Insider Hub
    on your respective platform.

Once you have that installed, this app, you can then launch the app, and navigate over to
    Insider content, and you should see the option for Minecraft Beta.

You will then see the option to "Join", and it should install and let you access this from in the game now.

I will further break down these steps here:

1. Go to the Store app on Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC.

2. Search for the Xbox Insider Hub app.

3. Download and install Xbox Insider Hub.

4. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

5. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft Beta.

6. Select Join.

7. Launch Minecraft!

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
Thema:

1. So I joined Xbox insider hub and joined the Minecraft Xbox 1.13 beta, and this happened.... - Similar Threads - joined insider hub

2. Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app: I have been trying to Join the bleeding edge game all day today when I go to launch the Xbox insider hub app. and when I get to the home page of the app then when I go to go down to where it says...
  3. Left insider at start of summer due to destiny issues, joined back up an everything seems...

in XboX Insiders
    Left insider at start of summer due to destiny issues, joined back up an everything seems...: Is this supposed to happen? I was not aware of that or I wouldn’ve have left. I used to give feedback nearly daily on cortana popping up for no reason, ui stuff cause I’m a big UI guy, tried to...
  4. Joined Game Pass ultimate through the insiders program is it normal to see ads on the...

in XboX Insiders
    Joined Game Pass ultimate through the insiders program is it normal to see ads on the...: Looking for help from fellow insiders I joined game pass ultimate through the insiders program I'm at a beta level. My subscription is good though 2021 but see ads on the dashboard to join for $1...
  5. Hard drive issues after joining Xbox insider/preview club.

in XboX Insiders
    Hard drive issues after joining Xbox insider/preview club.: As of recently I have been getting E102 and E105 errors with my xbox. Sometimes it will let me factory reset my xbox, other times I have to wait a couple of days before it allows me to. My...
  6. Hard drive issues after joining Xbox insider/preview club.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive issues after joining Xbox insider/preview club.: As of recently I have been getting E102 and E105 errors with my xbox. Sometimes it will let me factory reset my xbox, other times I have to wait a couple of days before it allows me to. My...
  7. i cant join my friends world tried the insider hub thing didnt change anything help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant join my friends world tried the insider hub thing didnt change anything help: I cant join my friend and ive tried the insider hub thing and im pretty sure we have the same game help?(says I cannot connect to world *unable to connect*) a05e101a-31e7-470d-b49f-69011ab4248a
  8. How do I join the XBOX 1 X Insiders Previews?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I join the XBOX 1 X Insiders Previews?: I am a Microsoft Windows 10 Insider. I'd like to Join the Xbox Insiders/Alpha Group but I can't seem to find the sign up link. Help? 9dc981b6-7455-46c0-b0aa-57bd2e448b59
  9. Halo MCC Insider infor and links for people interested in joining!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Insider infor and links for people interested in joining!: Hey everyone! As you know Halo is opening up the MCC insider for everyone! So this is your chance if you are a Halo fan and want to help 343 perfect the future updates for the Halo MCC. It is a...
  10. Why am I not allowed to join the Xbox insiders hub

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I not allowed to join the Xbox insiders hub: I am apart of the preview program and it won't let me join the Xbox insiders hub because of my past behaviour I don't understand how that would have any affect on it please help...