so i keep trying to change my xbox online settings but

Discus and support so i keep trying to change my xbox online settings but in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so i keep trying to change my xbox online settings but it keeps bringing me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Calebj88, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Calebj88
    Calebj88 Guest

so i keep trying to change my xbox online settings but it keeps bringing me to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026796/microsoft-account-change-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings is there any way to change this except from my xbox? I keep
    clicking all these links and nothing is working

:)

Calebj88, Jan 22, 2020
  2. greedyflashmast Win User

I had this at once you have to go into the microsoft website go to your account and there should be an option to change privacy settings and you can change them from there
  3. {Parity} Win User

Have you tried adjusting your privacy settings so that you would be allowed to make the changes?
  4. danielc081002 Win User

Can't change Privacy settings

It says

Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings
    when I try to change my privacy settings.
  5. Garundhi Win User

Can't access my xbox account settings.

Thanks for the fast replies, I tried both suggestions I got so far but no luck yet, every time I keep trying to access my settings it keeps looping me back to this page: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one
    , that only seems to give me information on how to change the settings on an xbox whilest I'm trying to fix it for windows 10. I've also tried to change the settings of my account on the xbox companion console app on windows, but even that points me to the
    same support page wich appears to be a dead end for me. Ive been searching for a while now over the last couple days and I can't find any settings, and the links where I asume to find these settings all take me too that family online safety support page where
    I can't access any settings either.

Greetings,

Rob
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

FH4 This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings

Thema:

1. so i keep trying to change my xbox online settings but - Similar Threads - keep trying change

2. When I try to download my profile on an xbox 360 it keeps saying my password is wrong when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to download my profile on an xbox 360 it keeps saying my password is wrong when...: My profile wont work on an xbox 360 it just keeps saying that my password didnt work. I also can play xbox 360 games on xbox one that are available on the game pass. Its just my profile that isnt...
  3. MY XBOX KEEPS SAYING STRICT NAT TYPE I TRIED EVERYTHING POSSIBLE WITH MY INTERNET PROVIDER...

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY XBOX KEEPS SAYING STRICT NAT TYPE I TRIED EVERYTHING POSSIBLE WITH MY INTERNET PROVIDER...: MY XBOX HAS BEEN SAYING I HAVE A STRICT NAT TYPE, I NEVER HAD AN ISSUE WITH THIS XBOX BEFORE. I TRIED EVERYTHING THAT THERE IS TO DO WITH HELP FROM MY INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER. IT IS STILL NOT...
  4. Controllers keep disconnecting and re-connecting tried everything - please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers keep disconnecting and re-connecting tried everything - please help!: my controller will randomly disconnect and re-connect, seems to happen the most in NHL but also happens in COD and world of warships...... Here is what I've tried as trouble shooting: 1)2...
  5. I keep getting error code (0x80073CFE) when trying to install the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code (0x80073CFE) when trying to install the xbox app: yes my computer has the recommended specs. ea8ca1c0-92a0-44d9-85e5-74c3aa31c6e3
  6. Why do I keep getting errors when trying to get xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting errors when trying to get xbox Live?: I have tried using my card to pay online, error. I went and got a card and tried to redeem code, error. “Something is wrong on our end” for the last month! Im sitting here with a card that wont...
  7. since the dashboard change Xbox one x keeps messing up. Just trying to report it and it...

in XboX Insiders
    since the dashboard change Xbox one x keeps messing up. Just trying to report it and it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xSwAzZx [link] [comments]
  8. Trying to change gamertag but keep getting suffix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to change gamertag but keep getting suffix?: I've been trying to change my gamertag from this default one to something I know hasn't been taken but I keep getting an annoying suffix put on it. Someone does have the same name with a space. Is...
  9. Trying to change my name on Xbox, but it keeps setting my country to United States and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to change my name on Xbox, but it keeps setting my country to United States and...: I've gone into about every menu I can find and made sure my region is set to England with my address and everything, yet every time I try to go change my time and it tells me to fill out my...
  10. When I try to change my avatar it asks for an update, I said yes, but it keeps updating forever

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to change my avatar it asks for an update, I said yes, but it keeps updating forever: I try to change my avatar, the 360 ask to update the clothes and accessories and I agree to update. It has been updating for 4 hours and there has been no progress at all! Please tell me how to...