So.... i requested a refund from Microsoft and my money is coming back in 4 days i...

Discus and support So.... i requested a refund from Microsoft and my money is coming back in 4 days i... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So.... i requested a refund from Microsoft and my money is coming back in 4 days i accidentally attempted to buy a game and it charged me on my bank... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bluethunder7457, Mar 20, 2020.

1. So.... i requested a refund from Microsoft and my money is coming back in 4 days i...

So.... i requested a refund from Microsoft and my money is coming back in 4 days i accidentally attempted to buy a game and it charged me on my bank account which is an order you can't even cancel it like **** its unfair that microsoft wont let you cancel
    the order in your bank so that means when my money comes in they are gonna take it off me that all the CEO wants is to **** steal peoples money this is why i hate **** Microsoft an Xbox **** OFF

:)

bluethunder7457, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Niko26loz Win User

Unauthorised purchase ( V-bucks)

Thnx for your suggestion , but I have received refund confirmation email from Microsoft and money should be back to my acc in 5 working days. So tnx to them that they accept my request for refund.
  3. Krazy Crayon Win User

Xbox One Controller Wobble.

I haven't tried to get a replacement directly from Microsoft. This is due wal mart not wanting to refund my money, but I sent my day one controller out to get repaired and im waiting for it to come back.
  4. Niko26loz Win User

Unauthorised purchase ( V-bucks)

Hi, oh yes I read this article already but tnx for your attention anyway. 🙏�� I have just received a email from Microsoft that they refund all this money back to my acc and I should received in 3-5 working days depending on bank. At least they accept
    my refund request is ok to wait even 5 days. I am over the moon 💃
  5. T0xicpezz Win User

So.... i requested a refund from Microsoft and my money is coming back in 4 days i accidentally attempted to buy a game and it charged me on my bank account

Maybe make your account require a password input to purchase anything that way you cant accidentally purchase anything. As far as the four days thats pretty standard any kind of electronic or credit card payment usually takes 3-7 business days to reverse
    and credit your account. This is not due to Microsoft its just the banking and financially institutions processing the refund and crediting your account it takes time.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

So.... i requested a refund from Microsoft and my money is coming back in 4 days i accidentally attempted to buy a game and it charged me on my bank account

Just one sec let's recap, so you asked for a refund and while waiting for the refund you made yet another "accidental" purchase... I suggest you to read the xbox live terms of service.
Thema:

So.... i requested a refund from Microsoft and my money is coming back in 4 days i...

1. So.... i requested a refund from Microsoft and my money is coming back in 4 days i... - Similar Threads - requested refund Microsoft

2. Sending a second refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sending a second refund request: I sent a refund request, it was denied. I was told I could put in a second refund request but I am not able to. I dont have the option to request the refund a second time for that purchase....
  3. My Request for a refund denied on a wrong cause.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Request for a refund denied on a wrong cause.: My son bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare without my permission, I found out after going through my bank statements. As soon as i did, i tried to get a refund which was then denied because the...
  4. Asked for a refund on a dlc bundle I couldnt use. request denied for no reason other than...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Asked for a refund on a dlc bundle I couldnt use. request denied for no reason other than...: I purchased the dragon age inquisition DLC bundle during a sale. After putting my game disc in to start the install process I realized my game disc wouldn't work. I tried for hours solutions...
  5. 환불요청 [Mod translation-Request a refund]

in XBoX on Windows
    환불요청 [Mod translation-Request a refund]: 인보우 식스 시즈 디럭스 에디션을 실수로 사버 습니다 산지 1일밖에 지나지 않았 사용하지 않은 품입니다 환불해주시길 바랍니다 [Mod translation-I accidentally bought the Rainbow Six Seas Deluxe Edition Please refund the product which is only 1 day...
  6. Requesting further refunds when limit reached

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Requesting further refunds when limit reached: I had a couple of hundred unexplained purchases made in Dec/Jan. Many have been refunded (thank you) however I am now receiving an email to state the limit has been reached. How can I claim the...
  7. Microsoft Support keeps ignoring me on Mistake purchase refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Support keeps ignoring me on Mistake purchase refund request: I bought XBox and Fortnite for my 8 years old son. Once I asked for help from support and then he recommended buying game-pass costs 1$. He sent me a link to add Credit Card info on my son's...
  8. Refund request rejected by Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund request rejected by Microsoft: I found that my son bought items {130$} in Xbox game, so requested a refund. It was accepted. On the same day, I went to the Microsoft site and clicked 'Remove' on Credit Card information. I...
  9. Refund Request For A Microsoft Store Game, with no response within 72 hours?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request For A Microsoft Store Game, with no response within 72 hours?: I had recently bought ARK: Survival Evolved from the Microsoft Store (digitally) , and had requested a refund, because It was accidentally bought on the wrong account. Though receiving a former...
  10. Refund Request team not responding to the customer or other internal Microsoft departments

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request team not responding to the customer or other internal Microsoft departments: Hello, The Microsoft Refunds website shows that 14 days is the return period for the accidental purchase of a digital Xbox game. I requested a refund within 13 days. My refund request was denied...