So I was reported for Dosing someone during a game and I didn’t do any such thing will I...

Discus and support So I was reported for Dosing someone during a game and I didn’t do any such thing will I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing destiny 2 when i recived a message from a player saying me and my team were reported for a ddos attack i cleared up my side of the story... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LateralSum61474, Apr 16, 2019 at 11:53 AM.

1. So I was reported for Dosing someone during a game and I didn’t do any such thing will I...

I was playing destiny 2 when i recived a message from a player saying me and my team were reported for a ddos attack i cleared up my side of the story with this person but i am worried that i could get banned

:)

LateralSum61474, Apr 16, 2019 at 11:53 AM
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

So I was reported for Dosing someone during a game and I didn’t do any such thing will I get banned?

If you have done nothing wrong, the you have nothing to fear. As stated the Enforcement team do investigate before suspending an account.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

So I was reported for Dosing someone during a game and I didn’t do any such thing will I get banned?

Hi Lateral,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Unfortunately, no one here on the forums can answer this question. Reason being, is all reports are handled by the Enforcement team specifically. They do not monitor the forums. Here is some information
    on suspensions/ban. When they get a report they do investigate the issue before issuing a suspension/ban.

For information about the ban, you would need to go to Enforcement website. If the suspension is longer than 24 hours
    you can submit a case review.

Case Review Procedure

* Submit Case: You are about to submit a case for review. Please make sure to include any relevant information or facts before submitting.

* Under Review: Your case is currently under investigation by XBLPET.

* Need Info: XBLPET requires additional information from you. Please refer to the enforcement agent’s latest comment and submit additional details to continue the investigation. Note that not every case will
    require additional information and/or discussion.

* Decision: The Case Review has completed. Please refer to the enforcement agent’s comments for additional information.

* Summary: The completed outcome of the Case Review, which you may refer to following the case’s closure.

You can check your Case Review status at any time by visiting your Enforcement History or Case Review History.
    Enforcement are the only ones that can help with this issue.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Enforcement will check and if they find what they say is true then I guess you get banned if what they say is false they may get banned for false accusation
  5. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Hey there, Enforcement will check all the reports and investigate them before a decision is made.
  6. OZARKFOX Win User

ARK HERASHT MENT IN WORLD CHAT AND TROLLING ME WHAT IS LIVE DOING ?

i all reddy did that and its is steel going on ark us's a chat much like this 1 and that is how there herashing me in it reporting them that way dose nuthing i have video clip and ptcher and it dose not matter the enfocement team cant do any thing do to
    seft contorllling rights of ark
Thema:

So I was reported for Dosing someone during a game and I didn’t do any such thing will I...

1. So I was reported for Dosing someone during a game and I didn’t do any such thing will I... - Similar Threads - was reported Dosing

2. False code of conduct report by trolls will get u suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    False code of conduct report by trolls will get u suspended: My don has played for 3+ years and has had a code of conduct communications violation twice in 2 weeks. First was for 2 days now its a week. Funny thing is he is a 10 year old autistic child with...
  3. Xbox Live Report System needs a rework

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Report System needs a rework: I started to notice the problem when I got my first suspension last week, but then I got a second suspension just right now. I started to do some research to see if this has happened to anyone...
  4. signalement de profil xbox *Mod Translation: Xbox profile report *

in XBoX on Consoles
    signalement de profil xbox *Mod Translation: Xbox profile report *: personne ma pirate mon compte ea sport et par la suite ma envoyer un message pour regarder mon équipe veut quoi jai répond pourquoi et la seule réponse c'est lol *Mod Translation* person my...
  5. Can't connect to xbox Live. Undefined error status report. Tried reboots and disconns. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox Live. Undefined error status report. Tried reboots and disconns. What...: Won't even load to sign in screen without posting message that recommends going to /support... 2f34e18a-2464-4cbd-ad79-300e219fc76c
  6. Accidental report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidental report: i am deeply sorry, but, i there any way to email microsoft due to a accident report? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you! c8daa689-dfae-488f-859b-5da476685416
  7. Reportar un hacker -[Translation - Report a hacker]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reportar un hacker -[Translation - Report a hacker]: Hola Microsoft, quiero presentar una queja acerca de un hacker de Mincraft y aunque no sepa casi nada sobre el les puedo dar algunos detalles, su nombre es "[Mod Removed - Personal Information]" y...
  8. (PC) Forza Horizon 4 Crashes on startup (no crash-report)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (PC) Forza Horizon 4 Crashes on startup (no crash-report): Specs for pc: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 GTX 1070 16GB (2x8GB) 3200mhz DDR4 My virus scanned is F-Secure, I disabled that too No other background programs than GeForce Experience Forza Horizon 4...
  9. Xbox reporting is ridiculous

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox reporting is ridiculous: Xbox reporting is fundamentally broken. Even if someone does deserve a suspension they just make a new account in seconds which they can say whatever they like with no punishments. This system is...
  10. Who do I report errors in the Crosswords to?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who do I report errors in the Crosswords to?: I have found several errors in the clues for the crosswords. For instance: JFK's predecessor, for the clue. But they want 'LBJ' for the answer. LBJ was JFK's successor, DDE was is his predecessor....