So, I went to clear out some xbox 360 saved game data and the rest of my games disappeared too.

Discus and support So, I went to clear out some xbox 360 saved game data and the rest of my games disappeared too. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/anikun2k10 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/anikun2k10, Feb 10, 2020.

1. So, I went to clear out some xbox 360 saved game data and the rest of my games disappeared too.

/u/anikun2k10, Feb 10, 2020
  2. Telas-[xboxvenue] Win User

Mass Effect 3 BC help.

I think I've figured it out. You need to clear the Xbox 360 saved game data on your XBone. On your XBone go into Settings > System > Storage. Select "Clear local Xbox 360 storage" and it will ask you to confirm. The message indicates that it will clear any
    360 save games that are not backed up to the cloud. So beware. After I selected the option on XBone went dark and restarted. Aftwards I was able to launch the game successfully.

Hope this helps.
  3. JayBoy767 Win User

Modern Warfare Disc read error

What I did is went to manage game and saved data deleted CODS saved data and hard reset my Xbox cleared cache and it works now.
  4. Chenoeh Win User

Saving 360 games on Xbox one

I'd already tried downloading the game to the internal disc, but that didn't make any difference. What I have done is delete the saved data from a previous 360 game, which seems to have cleared enough data from the cloud to let me scrap a new save game
    file. There's barely any space there though. I've tried putting some old 360 discs in the one, to see if I could access the old saved game data in the cloud so I could delete it and free up some more space, but no saved data was listed. I've already deleted
    the local 360 saved games. Can you think of another way of clearing some space in the 360 cloud? I think I still have the 360 in the attic.
  5. Aurora Cannon Win User

All my save games are gone

Hi guys, can you help me out? I checked my 360 storage for the game saves and I've noticed that it disappeared for some reason. Only most of my games that have the saves disappeared. Halo saves is still here and few other games still have the saves. I tried
    to back it up in Cloud and I hope the saves can be in the Cloud. What is the cause for the game saves disappear. I noticed the game saves for my other profiles existed.
  6. JayBoy767 Win User

Modern Warfare Disc read error

I had the same issue. What I did is went to manage game and saved data deleted CODS saved data (DO NOT delete your data) and hard reset my Xbox cleared cache and it works now.
Thema:

So, I went to clear out some xbox 360 saved game data and the rest of my games disappeared too.

1. So, I went to clear out some xbox 360 saved game data and the rest of my games disappeared too. - Similar Threads - went clear 360

2. Something Went Wrong

in XBoX on Mobile
    Something Went Wrong: Clips uploaded to console and xbox live. Trying to download them from the app to my iphone like i ALWAYS have and now getting “Something Went Wrong” on every clip i try to save. Have deleted...
  3. "Something went wrong"

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong": I accidentally tried to login to my old Microsoft account on master chief collection and now im stuck with "There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to...
  4. my Xbox on and it says something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox on and it says something went wrong: Every time I turn my Xbox one X on it shows something went wrong I every time I turn it off reset all the back to factory it still does the same thing how do I send it back to you all for you all...
  5. Something went wrong - unable to share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong - unable to share?: This has veen happening for 2 months. Havent changed a single setting. Suddently i cant download clips from my own feed. Clips are uploaded to both console and xbox live as always. Using...
  6. We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later.: I was trying to refund a game that I bought for the Xbox instead of buying it for pc (the game was Minecraft for reference). I didn't know that the one I wasn't the pc version. However, once I...
  7. We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.: Everytime I load up minecraft it has me signed out and when I try to sign in, a black square pops up, goes away and the error message follows. It's actually broken minecraft for me and I need help...
  8. I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it always says something went wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it always says something went wrong: I have been trying to log into minecraft with my microsoft acct but it keeps saying something went wrong Moved from: Outlook.com/My Account and information / Other...
  9. Something went wrong . Error: E102 00000C01 800701

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something went wrong . Error: E102 00000C01 800701: Something went wrong . Error: E102 00000C01 800701 . I am so gutted by the fact that Microsoft knew of this error and no fixes to the console whatsoever. Because of COV19 I could not book my...
  10. Something went wrong . Error: E102 00000C01 800701 .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something went wrong . Error: E102 00000C01 800701 .: Something went wrong . Error: E102 00000C01 800701 . I am so gutted by the fact that Microsoft knew of this error and no fixes to the console whatsoever. Because of COV19 I could not book my...