So, I went to clear out some xbox 360 saved game data and the rest of my games disappeared too.

Discus and support So, I went to clear out some xbox 360 saved game data and the rest of my games disappeared too. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/anikun2k10 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/anikun2k10, Feb 10, 2020.

1. So, I went to clear out some xbox 360 saved game data and the rest of my games disappeared too.

/u/anikun2k10, Feb 10, 2020
  2. Telas-[xboxvenue] Win User

Mass Effect 3 BC help.

I think I've figured it out. You need to clear the Xbox 360 saved game data on your XBone. On your XBone go into Settings > System > Storage. Select "Clear local Xbox 360 storage" and it will ask you to confirm. The message indicates that it will clear any
    360 save games that are not backed up to the cloud. So beware. After I selected the option on XBone went dark and restarted. Aftwards I was able to launch the game successfully.

Hope this helps.
  3. Chenoeh Win User

Saving 360 games on Xbox one

I'd already tried downloading the game to the internal disc, but that didn't make any difference. What I have done is delete the saved data from a previous 360 game, which seems to have cleared enough data from the cloud to let me scrap a new save game
    file. There's barely any space there though. I've tried putting some old 360 discs in the one, to see if I could access the old saved game data in the cloud so I could delete it and free up some more space, but no saved data was listed. I've already deleted
    the local 360 saved games. Can you think of another way of clearing some space in the 360 cloud? I think I still have the 360 in the attic.
  4. Aurora Cannon Win User

All my save games are gone

Hi guys, can you help me out? I checked my 360 storage for the game saves and I've noticed that it disappeared for some reason. Only most of my games that have the saves disappeared. Halo saves is still here and few other games still have the saves. I tried
    to back it up in Cloud and I hope the saves can be in the Cloud. What is the cause for the game saves disappear. I noticed the game saves for my other profiles existed.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox 360 save issues on Xbox 1

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your post. It looks like a backwards compatible game is giving issues with saving game data, to troubleshoot this, try clearing the locally saved data on your Xbox One console and allowing it to re-sync. To do so, follow the steps below.

1. Enter Settings for the Xbox One
    2. Select System
    3. Choose Storage
    4. Select Clear local Xbox 360 Storage
    5. Allow the console to restart

This should clear Xbox 360 save data and should allow you to continue creating new save games.

Let us know how this goes, thanks again.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Console ban notification Mw2 xbox one

Hey there!

I'd be happy to jump in and provide some input.

I think the local 360 storage on your Xbox should be cleared in the event of corrupted data files for those games. Make sure you are connected to Xbox Live so that your data is updated to the Cloud Storage and make sure the setting is turned on from the
    360 emulator.

https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/cloud-save-games

To clear the storage open up your Xbox One Settings>System>Storage>Clear local Xbox 360 storage.

Give that a try and let us know the results!
Thema:

So, I went to clear out some xbox 360 saved game data and the rest of my games disappeared too.

1. So, I went to clear out some xbox 360 saved game data and the rest of my games disappeared too. - Similar Threads - went clear 360

2. Xbox One X, won't even reset, stuck at something went wrong.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X, won't even reset, stuck at something went wrong.: I was playing NFS Heat and it crashed and then I opened it and the error message I got was my local saves are corrupted. I went to storage and cleared them and then Xbox took 5 minutes+ to...
  3. Something went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something went wrong: Hi . Itried to mange my account in the family but always send to me messge to visit xbox.cm/error help 37baa3cb-0925-450e-adb7-4569eb1a2d64
  4. Problem with slow loading homescreen dashboard since last system update that went out for...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with slow loading homescreen dashboard since last system update that went out for...: I have started noticing an issue with the homescreen dashboard slow loading times for the homescreen dashboard takeing longer than normal to load everything thing up. when this issue started to...
  5. "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong."

in XBoX on Windows
    "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.": Hi, I bought minecraft windows 10 edition but when I try to log in it says "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong." how can i solve ?....
  6. something went wrong 0x801901f4

in XBoX on Consoles
    something went wrong 0x801901f4: can´t acces to my account, it says ¨something went wrong 0x801901f4¨ what can I so? 86b69526-d24b-4557-8ca5-cdc6cc242e0a
  7. My controller went crazy when I tried console streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    My controller went crazy when I tried console streaming.: I just tried console streaming for the first time and it didn't go as well as I'd hoped. There was no lag but for some reason when I tried playing a game moving the right joystick caused my...
  8. Xbox App Something Went Wrong

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App Something Went Wrong: Ok so i downloaded the Xbox app on my device (Lenovo Tab E10) and i open it up and it tells me to sign in so i press it and it loads for 2 seconds and then nothing happens then it says something...
  9. Problem is now progressively getting worse with Free movies 2019 app when I went to launch...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem is now progressively getting worse with Free movies 2019 app when I went to launch...: Xbox Insider Staff I have been exspirienceing a really bad issue now with the Free movies 2019 app when I go to launch the Free movies 2019 app and when I go to pic any movie to watch useing the...
  10. Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...: I have started to notice and issue after doing the latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring yesterday. when I went to launch the OneGuide app when I went to start watching live tv I...