So I’m streaming to my android, and I’m playing GTAV. I could do it all, drive, steal cars,...

Discus and support So I’m streaming to my android, and I’m playing GTAV. I could do it all, drive, steal cars,... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Anarcane-II [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Anarcane-II, Feb 28, 2020.

1. So I’m streaming to my android, and I’m playing GTAV. I could do it all, drive, steal cars,...

/u/Anarcane-II, Feb 28, 2020
  2. F1ShY Win User

Playing Original Xbox Games on Xbox 360

I think my hard drive is a replacement but I’m not so sure about it.
  3. Vaiken-3D4C8AEC-1313 Win User

Thoughts on the Trailer

I’m somewhat excited for the game. There only two games I can’t what for this year: Total War: Rome II and GTAV.
  4. tozOL Win User

Cannot stream on mixer with Xbox one x

well, this is a joke tbh, I’m a twitch streamer, and podcaster, I have my new X, and quite simply, I’m getting these errors every time for the last two days.

Pissed isn’t the word, I want to play games for my community on the new X, however since Microsoft screwed the twitch App to hell, it’s bassically made the Xbox the worst place to stream games.

Does anybody actually have a fix for this, because I’m going to back PS4 to stream on twitch.......

One tiny other point, why Microsoft just can’t allow both Twitch and Mixer to exist and let us make the choice...it’s wrong and I’m telling you now, you are making not want to stream to my community from the Xbox, because right I simply can’t.
  5. Hairyhaggis1984 Win User

0x87e00005 installation stopped all games

I’m probably being stupid but I just tried this. I can’t see my phone hotspot.

On my iphone I’m going to personal hotspot. That mentions being signed into icloud. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Oh and I’m on Three for my mobile contract too.
    Not sure on iphone. On android i swirltched on hotspot and then it asked to configure which was add a name and password. Im ee dont know if that makes a difference.
  6. WPAK Win User

I’m so irritated

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums is able to assist with enforcement related issues and or questions.

For information you will have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com it should show you the information regarding any current suspensions.
Thema:

So I’m streaming to my android, and I’m playing GTAV. I could do it all, drive, steal cars,...

1. So I’m streaming to my android, and I’m playing GTAV. I could do it all, drive, steal cars,... - Similar Threads - I’m streaming android

2. Having issues occur when I’m playing a game app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues occur when I’m playing a game app: I can watch Netflix Hulu CW and other apps containing streaming. When I play call of duty NBA 2K gears of war or Apex legends my entire Xbox cuts off I’ve Dismembered my Xbox and dust did it and...
  3. I’m unsure if this is the right place but I’ll try anyways

in XboX Insiders
    I’m unsure if this is the right place but I’ll try anyways: So I had just enrolled into the Xbox insiders program tonight and it made me update my console. Once the update was at the restarting phase the console turned off as usual but then it did not turn...
  4. How do digital refunds work? I know there’s a fourteen day return window, but I’m assuming...

in XboX Insiders
    How do digital refunds work? I know there’s a fourteen day return window, but I’m assuming...: Thanks! submitted by /u/deeohdoublegzzy [link] [comments]
  5. Help! Xbox says I’m connected to internet but won’t let me play games on WiFi. But apps...

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Xbox says I’m connected to internet but won’t let me play games on WiFi. But apps...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SerBrendanhouseSaint [link] [comments]
  6. I can hear everyone in my party but they say I’m not in the party and cannot hear me, on my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear everyone in my party but they say I’m not in the party and cannot hear me, on my...: Ive tried honestly everything d28e0aee-18e7-45a6-860b-14b678048edf
  7. I’m having issues connecting to my home WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having issues connecting to my home WiFi: I am having issues connecting to wifi on xbox 360. Will bot accept password to wifi. Ive cleared cache but still wont connect aba640c2-b37a-4087-9ec3-6294f1774c76
  8. I’m not able to factory reset my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m not able to factory reset my Xbox: Hi so my xbox one got the e105 error so i looked into it and how to fix it and the main thing i could see is factory reset it so i tried to do that and the xbox said ‘preparing console’ and then...
  9. I’m trying to set up game streaming but it says it’s not available in my region I live in...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m trying to set up game streaming but it says it’s not available in my region I live in...: submitted by /u/_NO-THIS-IS_PATRICK [link] [comments]
  10. Is Console Streaming Available for Omega Preview Ring? I’m part of the Omega ring and...

in XboX Insiders
    Is Console Streaming Available for Omega Preview Ring? I’m part of the Omega ring and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/JordanW2395 [link] [comments]