so is it minecraft that just has major issues when you try to use the guide, or try to...

Discus and support so is it minecraft that just has major issues when you try to use the guide, or try to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; or is it my xbox itself? submitted by /u/retartarder [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/retartarder, Jun 14, 2019.

1. so is it minecraft that just has major issues when you try to use the guide, or try to...

/u/retartarder, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Mister Cerb Win User

My Console has Problems

Hey there Flamethrower! I know that Minecraft has been having issues since the latest patch. However, since you have the same thing happen when you play BF3 I'm disinclined to believe the issue is the Minecraft patch. I would try deleting and redownloading
    your profile.

Try these steps:

-Delete your profile ONLY (do not delete profile and items; use this guide:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete
    ).

-Clear your system cache (use this guide:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
    ).

-Restart your console.

-Download your profile (use the first guide again).

Let us know how that works for you and we'll go from there! ^_^
  3. SMG90x Win User

Twitch streaming problem (different from other threads)

I'll try major nelsons guide after school. I havent seen anyone with my issue yet
  4. dcomley Win User

minecraft won't load

Hello Shomberlon,

Just a few questions so we can get some more information to help you out with your issue.

- When you try to play the game, are you signed in to Xbox LIVE on the same account that you used when you purchased the game? Are you using the same console as the one you originally purchased it on?

- As a test, are you able to play the game while NOT signed in to Xbox LIVE?

- Check your hard drive for any corrupt files in your Minecraft folder:

1.Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

2.Select Storage or Memory.

3.Look through your games for Minecraft, and in there look for anything that shows as corrupted. Also if there are any Title Updates in there, delete them and try launching the game again.

Please let us know how you go :)
  5. voteDC Win User

Can't install Gears of War 2 on the hard drive

Try installing it when you are signed out.

-

Press the guide button and press X to signout. Then try the install process again.

-

This has worked for some people, so it is worth a try.
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Problem with logging in Minecraft Win 10 Edition

Hi Pejaadam,

Thanks for keeping us updated on this situation, however, I believe there is some miscommunication going on. So, you are trying to log in to Minecraft on Windows 10. It is asking for a password to another Microsoft Account connected to Minecraft though,
    which is not the account you were trying to sign into?

Is there any issues with the account that has Minecraft on it? Is it possible to sign into both emails onto our Microsoft Site?

Thank you in advance for the information
Thema:

so is it minecraft that just has major issues when you try to use the guide, or try to...

1. so is it minecraft that just has major issues when you try to use the guide, or try to... - Similar Threads - minecraft has major

2. Minecraft gift code has already been redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft gift code has already been redeemed: I'm trying to redeem my free Minecraft windows 10 because I bought Java edition a long time ago, but it says my code has already been redeemed. I know that I never redeemed it. I guess my code got...
  3. It seems that the Xbox App for Windows 10 has deleted all of my Minecraft save data... Any...

in XBoX on Windows
    It seems that the Xbox App for Windows 10 has deleted all of my Minecraft save data... Any...: Hello! I recently bought a new computer and decided to buy Minecraft for Windows 10 via the Xbox app on this PC. Everything was working as intended when, all of a sudden, I logged on one day to...
  4. Minecraft "You are almost out of storage space! Minecraft has restricted..." error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft "You are almost out of storage space! Minecraft has restricted..." error: When trying to start Minecraft I receive "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted ask access to this feature until you clear up additional storage space." I'm only using...
  5. Minecraft Window's 10 PE has not updated?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Window's 10 PE has not updated?: I have Window's 10 PE version of Minecraft. It still has not updated to 1.10.0 for the bedrock edition. Two other people have Window's 10 PE on their laptops in my house and theirs updated at...
  6. Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.: I come to the Microsoft forums today with a problem. I recently bought a Nintendo switch and was planning on buying minecraft so i could play with my friend/s. So when i booted up my switch i...
  7. MINECRAFT XBOX 360 EDITION HAS FAILED TO LOAD AND CANNOT CONTINUE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT XBOX 360 EDITION HAS FAILED TO LOAD AND CANNOT CONTINUE: Split from this thread. I'm not able to launch the game from any account, i have tried but it doesn't work. The error just appears like that it says MINECRAFT XBOX 360 EDITION HAS FAILED TO...
  8. XboxOne Minecraft LAN multiplayer has stopped?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XboxOne Minecraft LAN multiplayer has stopped?: Split from this thread. I bought Minecraft on the Switch with the with the intention of connecting to my PC with LAN. Can't see the LAN game from my PC and when I attempt to do anything...
  9. Minecraft has beta and I unrolled from it so I should have minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft has beta and I unrolled from it so I should have minecraft.: So minecraft is stuck on the beta for two weeks. I already got rid of it but still there. Only one computer has beta stuck so I want it out now. The game it broke. Stuck on beta, won't update, and...
  10. XboxOne Minecraft LAN multiplayer has stopped?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XboxOne Minecraft LAN multiplayer has stopped?: we can no longer join multiple devices when playing Minecraft on our Xbox1 using our local area network (not trying to play online). We could play with multiple iPhones along with our console a...