So, is the store basket broken for anyone else ?

Discus and support So, is the store basket broken for anyone else ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; At least in Alpha on my series X and for months now, I can add things to the basket but trying to pay it lead in an infinite loading and the store is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/oXydo_CHRONOS, May 21, 2022.

1. So, is the store basket broken for anyone else ?

At least in Alpha on my series X and for months now, I can add things to the basket but trying to pay it lead in an infinite loading and the store is stuck there until I close it manually.

Nothing is bought in the end, it just doesn't work. :/

submitted by /u/oXydo_CHRONOS
    [link] [comments]

/u/oXydo_CHRONOS, May 21, 2022
  2. Fa11en ra1n Win User

Xbox store basket.

It probably an error since I see the paid amount pending.
  3. GiftsGates Win User

Xbox store basket.

Hey guys,Just wondered if any of you xbox one/one X owners are as disappointed as me with the fact that the dynamic background included in the purchase of the 20th anniversary controller is only available for series X/S?Personally, I would have thought there could've been an update by now for the background to be made available to all consoles seeing as £60 was spent,like myself,purchasing the controller?Love the controller but feel robbed of the exclusive background form
  4. Fa11en ra1n Win User

Xbox store basket.

Not what I have in the basket.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox store basket.

That means the purchase wasn't in this account or didn't go through
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox store basket.

Thema:

So, is the store basket broken for anyone else ?

1. So, is the store basket broken for anyone else ? - Similar Threads - store basket broken

2. Feeling taken advantage of by the xbox store, will definitely leave xbox if the games I own...

in XboX Insiders
    Feeling taken advantage of by the xbox store, will definitely leave xbox if the games I own...: I am noticing games I own, either that I bought or got through gold games, are disappearing from my full library. If I somehow remember the name, I can redownload it from the store but with...
  3. Game won't download from windows store

in XboX Insiders
    Game won't download from windows store: Hi I'm having the same issue as this redditor. Trying to download a game from the digital store on XSX and it won't download past a certain point (2.22Gb/5.51Gb). Only thing is im in a dorm so I...
  4. Microsoft store not loading, restarting console hasn’t worked

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store not loading, restarting console hasn’t worked: When I open the Microsoft store in my Xbox one I keep getting the same screen, ‘something went wrong’ with a reload this page option (not that that does anything). I tried restarting my Xbox...
  5. Google assistant opens store not the game

in XboX Insiders
    Google assistant opens store not the game: Every time I try to start a game via Google assistant it opens the result in the store and won’t start up the game. Does anyone know how to fix this? submitted by /u/Additional-List-1414...
  6. I'm unable to install Minecraft Launcher from Microsoft Store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable to install Minecraft Launcher from Microsoft Store.: Hello. Recently, few days ago when I tried to open the new Minecraft Launcher, it redirected me to Xbox " Gaming Services " Page in microsoft store and game wasn't opening. However, the new...
  7. (Frustrated loyalist)Microsoft Store Won't Update

in XBoX on Windows
    (Frustrated loyalist)Microsoft Store Won't Update: For the last few months or so (it's been so long I really can't tell exactly how long) on my Xbox one the Microsoft store refuses to update and it just stops and the avatar apps do the same as...
  8. Problem with Microsoft Store and Xbox app from PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Microsoft Store and Xbox app from PC: I did the game pass from PC with Win10 and I downloaded Sniper Elite 5, Zombie Army 4 and MechWarriors 5 Mercenaries. Only MW 5 works, Sniper Elite only starts the launcher where I can configure...
  9. Xbox store basket.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox store basket.: I had made a purchase in the Xbox store from my basket and I don’t see the related stuff my download. Or is slower to use? 056ae664-ae67-4375-8dd2-1a79482d63dc
  10. New Xbox store basket/cart not working

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox store basket/cart not working: I’m in alpha build testing the new store and I’ve been sitting here trying to load the Xbox store cart for 20 minutes does anyone else have this problem submitted by /u/jasedace [link] [comments]