So is there any official word on the issue with the external hard drive not working with...

Discus and support So is there any official word on the issue with the external hard drive not working with... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The Xbox doesn’t even recognize that it’s connected anymore. I have no idea on how to fix this submitted by /u/catsnbikess [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/catsnbikess, Aug 3, 2019.

1. So is there any official word on the issue with the external hard drive not working with...

The Xbox doesn’t even recognize that it’s connected anymore. I have no idea on how to fix this

submitted by /u/catsnbikess
    [link] [comments]

/u/catsnbikess, Aug 3, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Error failed to start, try downloading again

You say you have a 320 gb external HD. Does this mean it's a hard drive connected to a USB port? If so then that will be the reason it does not work.

In order to play any Xbox original game you must have an official Xbox HD (either 250 or 320 gb). This is a hard drive that fits into the hard drive slot on the side of the console. Any other hard drive of usb stick will not work.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 360 slim internal hard drive vs external hard drive

Any game that states that it requires a hard drive is actually looking for an official MS hard drive because of the system files on it. An external is just seen as USB storage and not a hard drive so those games will still be looking for an MS hard drive.
  4. Smwutches Win User

XBox 360 game required hard drive issue

Some games do require an Xbox hard drive due to the system files on the drives. External hard drives will not work. They require an official MS Xbox 360 hard drive.
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

Can't Format my console memory

Hey there Easy,

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with your hard drive.

Just to clarify:

• Are you using an external hard drive or an internal hard drive?
    • Is your hard drive an official Xbox 360 hard drive or a USB drive?

Let us know and we'll work with you from there.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Hard Drive picking

It might work, but it's not an official hard drive. So you would put yourself at risk of being banned if you use it and if there are any issues, Microsoft will not be able to fix it. As stated earlier, the only official hard drives are the 250gb and 320gb
    hard drives like Dangerous showed you.
Thema:

So is there any official word on the issue with the external hard drive not working with...

1. So is there any official word on the issue with the external hard drive not working with... - Similar Threads - official word issue

2. Problems with the last official release from November.

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with the last official release from November.: Since the last firmware was silently installed late November the Dashboard startup behavior of the console has changed. Before I could instantly start Destiny and there was no meaningful delay...
  3. Official telescopic Xbox controller for xCloud and Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Official telescopic Xbox controller for xCloud and Windows 10: Microsoft should consider building an official telescopic controller for phones (not slide on like the Razer Junglecat due to needing custom cases per phone.) Would work well for Xcloud, and the...
  4. Official Xbox relaxing controller for xCloud and Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Official Xbox relaxing controller for xCloud and Windows 10: Microsoft should consider building an official telescopic controller for phones (not slide on like the Razer Junglecat due to needing custom cases per phone.) Would work well for Xcloud, and the...
  5. "Microsoft's Xbox streaming app isn't official yet, but it's already way better than...

in XboX Insiders
    "Microsoft's Xbox streaming app isn't official yet, but it's already way better than...: [IMG] submitted by /u/gerosan [link] [comments]
  6. Question. When xcloud is officially out........

in XboX Insiders
    Question. When xcloud is officially out........: Will it only run select games from Game Pass? If we own a game will it possibly be available on xcloud? I'm asking because I want to play RDR2 without using my home console because everyone else...
  7. Is it safe to charge my Elite 2 controller by plugging phone charger to official dock that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it safe to charge my Elite 2 controller by plugging phone charger to official dock that...: I have a wall charger I use for my Xiaomi Mi 8 phone which outputs 2.4A at 5V and I have the official Elite 2 Charging Dock that came with the controller (see picture below). Can I safely plug my...
  8. Xbox official Media remote

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox official Media remote: Hi, is anyone has a problem with volume up not working with Xbox one official media remote? alpha skip ahead ring last update. Thanks submitted by /u/khyaniv [link] [comments]
  9. Could we get "official" discussion posts for the new Home Experiment layouts?

in XboX Insiders
    Could we get "official" discussion posts for the new Home Experiment layouts?: Hey, I know I can give feedback on Xbox directly and I do that, but that just goes to a place I don't have access to and can't really talk about with anyone. There have been a few posts on the...
  10. any official word as to when we get patch 1.5 (mod support)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    any official word as to when we get patch 1.5 (mod support): i know rumors should be taken with a grain of salt, (rumors said tonight 5/5/16-5/6/16) but as one who anxiously but reservedly is waiting think you could let us know? i really hope its not...