So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but...

Discus and support So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I feel like I should leave xbox and go to PlayStation at lease they don’t do stupid stuff and do there job right 56c10723-9003-4868-b5d2-96d518bd80c9 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cameron Parsons, Jun 29, 2022.

1. So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but...

I feel like I should leave xbox and go to PlayStation at lease they don’t do stupid stuff and do there job right

:)

Cameron Parsons, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but I get suspended I am thinking to sue you guys of abuse of your job

3. Trechobezor Win User

Ranked Matches....?

Raising children, working 40 hours a week, paying bills all real life. Fumbling around with your thumbs and wasting characters on a screen not reality. I guess I would say he doesnt go around killing in real life so gameing is a break from being a responsible
    human being.
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Games will never be good if they are not good in the first place...

This is not real life. How many times has that been said? Flashlights overall are to unbalanced and one sided in real life, so I'm not sure why they put them in this game. It's stupid cheap *** like this that makes me not want to play it. I'm not killed
    by someone with superior skill or tactics, I'm outgunned by an attachment.
  5. Aloha its Kyle Win User

Ranked Matches....?

[quote user="Trechobezor"]

Raising children, working 40 hours a week, paying bills all real life. Fumbling around with your thumbs and wasting characters on a screen not reality. I guess I would say he doesnt go around killing in real life so gameing is a break from being a responsible
    human being.

[/quote]

so many fallacies. so little time to make an effort.
  6. FTM99 Win User

Ranked Matches....?

[quote user="Trechobezor"]

human being.

[/quote]

Couldn't have said it any better...Hate to break it to you,but gears of war isn't real
Thema:

So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but...

1. So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but... - Similar Threads - okay someone says

2. okay where am i supposed to post an idea for xbox to

in XboX Insiders
    okay where am i supposed to post an idea for xbox to: ive made 2 posts for the same thing the first was in th os option it was taken down and i was told it needed to be posted in the megathread posted it there and it was taken down and told i needed...
  3. okay but why can not transfer files and things wirelessly with the xbox app or something else

in XboX Insiders
    okay but why can not transfer files and things wirelessly with the xbox app or something else: okay but why can not transfer files and things wirelessly with the xbox app or something else submitted by /u/PPON2007 [link] [comments]
  4. Rare have given me the okay. But to Use Conker or Banjo-Kazooie for my fan game do i need...

in XBoX on Windows
    Rare have given me the okay. But to Use Conker or Banjo-Kazooie for my fan game do i need...: I was wondering if I was to distribute my fan game on my Gamejolt? Would that be okay with you. Since Rare have already given me the green light to make my fan games but do I need your permission...
  5. So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but...: I feel like I should leave xbox and go to PlayStation at lease they don’t do stupid stuff and do there job right 56c10723-9003-4868-b5d2-96d518bd80c9
  6. Is it okay to sell my Xbox One X?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it okay to sell my Xbox One X?: Dear Reddit, I purchased an Xbox Series X off of StockX for $670 and was able to contact microsoft customer service to purchase the Microsoft Complete service warranty. I was thinking about...
  7. Okay so I have a xbox 360 and i can not download pack 1 for black ops 3 it says my device...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Okay so I have a xbox 360 and i can not download pack 1 for black ops 3 it says my device...: Okay so I have a xbox 360 and i can not download pack 1 for black ops 3 it says my device is full (it has more then it needs in storage amount) and I cant get it to download... So can anyone help...
  8. Death threats are okay now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Death threats are okay now: So my question is is when did death threats become Okay Because I have a literal voice messages of death threats I have reported them Everyday now And Xbox enforcement refuses To do anything So...
  9. Okay, so...I need some help with my xbox one S and reddit ain't much help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Okay, so...I need some help with my xbox one S and reddit ain't much help.: Basically, ever since February 28th, 2021, i've had to factory reset my xbox every few days because something would go wrong. I don't know why this is happening, but it's pissing me off pretty...
  10. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: okay so can someone help me? i need to know ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: okay so can someone help me? i need to know ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: okay so can someone help me? i need to know what port to forward for Infinite Warfare. Ive got with Xfinity to teach me how to forward ports....