So its past may 15th i have had 10,250 points pending no deposit yet ...

Discus and support So its past may 15th i have had 10,250 points pending no deposit yet ... in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; so i have had 10,250 points pending since beginning of month and no deposit made to account its well past may 15th I honestly would like deposit made... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by CubanGhost063, May 20, 2018.

1. So its past may 15th i have had 10,250 points pending no deposit yet ...

so i have had 10,250 points pending since beginning of month and no deposit made to account its well past may 15th I honestly would like deposit made so i can purchase Batman return to arkham which is currently on sale for 10 dollars. Its just a shame the
    actual support for this program is bare bones. Now 1 day left on sale and next to no information.

:)

CubanGhost063, May 20, 2018
  2. PanZ153
    PanZ153 Guest
    Xbox Rewards, help!

The early deposit button is not showing up. Help. Past the 15th no deposit. 5,750 pending credits.

PanZ153, May 20, 2018
  3. when do they deposit

it says points deposit on the 15th I have 100,000 points pending, today is the 15th so when does it happen?

Demented Dave-A683506C-A441-4ECE-9B79-13D3558A357B, May 20, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited
    by the 15th of the next month.

Smwutches, May 20, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited
    by the 15th of the next month.
  8. Smwutches Win User

How do i recieve my xbox rewards birthday gift?

Rewards points are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 100 points pending. So if you don't have 100 yet, they will remain pending until you do.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Points not been deposited

If you just made the purchase, they may show as pending by the 30th, they wouldn't be deposited yet since they weren't pending before the 15th.
  10. allegretto2500 Win User

rewards credit when?

Credits are scheduled for deposit based on when you get to 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.
    that's what I mean. I had 6250 points with a button that said they would be paid out by that deadline. for some reason they are still pending.
Thema:

1. So its past may 15th i have had 10,250 points pending no deposit yet ... - Similar Threads - past may 15th

2. Xbox won't get past preparing console screen - help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won't get past preparing console screen - help: I was in the middle of playing a game when I got a notification on screen that local saves had an issue and I should clear my cache and resync saves with the cloud. When I clicked clear local...
  3. How can cancel a subscription that is past due?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can cancel a subscription that is past due?: Every time i try to renew my xboxlive with a code it says go to account and fix it now and it pulls up the past due subscription c06454a3-0198-482c-8fcd-7e22279b0a98
  4. Xbox Game Pass "Past Due" Subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass "Past Due" Subscription?: Hiya everyone. I've been having a bit of issue I was hoping you guys could help me out with. Back in January I decided I was done with Xbox Game Pass for the time being, I'm almost 100% sure I...
  5. Past Due subribtions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Past Due subribtions: Gamepass ultimate expired for me and now its suspended and now i cant purchase anything in the store. I dont have enough to renew it but does anyone know a fix? aa3a0458-4af3-429e-bf12-0f7f6028d743
  6. QOL on the Insider Program for the past year has been abysmal and if this is a sign of...

in XboX Insiders
    QOL on the Insider Program for the past year has been abysmal and if this is a sign of...: First of all, I am very well aware that being on the insider program means that we can end up with software and system updates that aren't as stable or optimal as this is supposedly a "test"...
  7. My Xbox won’t get past the add new screen after I reset it to give to my son! It gives a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t get past the add new screen after I reset it to give to my son! It gives a...: I reset my comsole tomgive it to my son and now it wont go past the add new screen 4cee09cb-a562-478a-bdc9-02d0591e75ea
  8. Recent update - Console won't get past 64%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent update - Console won't get past 64%: I just tried to install the new update that came out today (May 25th, 2020) and it will not get pass 84%. I tried doing a full power down by turning my console off and unplugging the power supply...
  9. Problems with Daily Challenges May 2018 and New Classic Puzzles Downloaded for Past 12 Months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Daily Challenges May 2018 and New Classic Puzzles Downloaded for Past 12 Months: All daily challenges for this month May 2018 have problems. It allows you to complete the puzzle then freezes after hitting the get reward button and then kicks you out of the program. When you...
  10. May 16 Pyramid challenge-Can't get past 2nd and 3rd boards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    May 16 Pyramid challenge-Can't get past 2nd and 3rd boards: I get past the first board of the May 16 Pyramid challenge, but I can't clear the second and third boards. Can anyone please help? Thanks. 997b7aa8-2999-4313-825c-82c0fbde3188