So I've been stuck here for weeks. I have asked for help 2 times before. The only thing...

Discus and support So I've been stuck here for weeks. I have asked for help 2 times before. The only thing... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/KrustyButton [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KrustyButton, Dec 8, 2019.

1. So I've been stuck here for weeks. I have asked for help 2 times before. The only thing...

/u/KrustyButton, Dec 8, 2019
  2. Rus7y112 Win User

Halo MCC achievements stuck at "Done! Unlocking..." since launch

Just Browsing has been stuck for several weeks; so long that I've lost track of exactly when it should have popped. Guided Tour is also stuck, though I just unlocked it today. I unlocked other achievements today before and after Guided Tour, and it's the
    only one that's stuck "Done! Unlocking..."
  3. DENAz666 Win User

Achievement in a state of perpetual unlock.

Hey mate,

Basically, you've done everything that is possible to fix it. The problem is, these unlocking issues are only solved with time :( So the only thing you can do is wait, and it will eventually unlock randomly one day. I had one that was stuck like that for
    weeks before it randomly popped while I was playing another game, some Halo MCC players have had them stuck for a month or more before they've randomly popped.

So the only thing you can do is just wait, but it will eventually unlock :)

Cheers

Denaz
  4. Vulkatiian Dexi Win User

Xbox One Preview Program

No I've never been suspended or anything. And I could understand the wait list, if my friend had to wait as well. However here 2 and a half weeks ago he was accepted after only waiting about a week. So I don't understand how he got in before me.
  5. Vanryth Wolf Win User

GOLD UNLOCK Halo 4 event STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY CODE!

That's just it though I've been asking them for help now for atleast 2 weeks to no end, they are not remotely helpful
  6. bkprodigy223 Win User

Can't reliably connect to Xbox live on Xbox On

I've been receiving the same error for about a 2 week now. This is so *** ridiculous, how many people have to complain about this before they recognize it as a problem? All this thing does now is connect to my cable. So I spent $500 to just watch cable though
    this thing... WTF
Thema:

So I've been stuck here for weeks. I have asked for help 2 times before. The only thing...

1. So I've been stuck here for weeks. I have asked for help 2 times before. The only thing... - Similar Threads - I've been stuck

2. Stuck on hold. I've been on Hold now for ~50 mins. I was hold for 1 hour prior to...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Stuck on hold. I've been on Hold now for ~50 mins. I was hold for 1 hour prior to...: I was hold for 1 hour prior to swapping to the new call regarding an xbox order error. Is there any way that this could be expedited?? Overall 1:50 mins is a LONG time....
  3. eu fui roubado .I've been stolen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    eu fui roubado .I've been stolen.: No ultimo dia 24 meu Xbox one s foi roubado de mim,como minhas contas estavam logadas estou tentando achar uma maneira de bloquear o console remotamente para que os ladroes não consigam utilizar o...
  4. My Xbox One S has been my favorite gaming system I've ever owned and was my first directly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One S has been my favorite gaming system I've ever owned and was my first directly...: I pre-ordered call of duty Cold war ultimate edition and from the time that I've tried to run the application it will play for maybe 5 minutes let me into the main screen and then it will shut...
  5. I've been stuck on pending for weeks now. How can I fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    I've been stuck on pending for weeks now. How can I fix this?: Hey guys I need help. I enrolled to the beta ring awhile back and when I tried enrolling into the alpha ring and it updated but since then it's only said pending. it's been a few weeks now and I'm...
  6. Please Help me I've been stuck for over a month

in XboX Insiders
    Please Help me I've been stuck for over a month: Hello guys me and many others are facing system update problems. The update reaches 53%, then the system just crashes! Please help us. we have tried all methods,OSU,changing sockets, etc. Xbox...
  7. Stuck on this, Xbox controller connected, I've been approved for xcloud, I don't know what...

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck on this, Xbox controller connected, I've been approved for xcloud, I don't know what...: [IMG] submitted by /u/pyh00ma [link] [comments]
  8. I've been stuck on this screen for 4 hours now and im not sure what to do at this point

in XboX Insiders
    I've been stuck on this screen for 4 hours now and im not sure what to do at this point: [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/okv972mjf9t41.png?width=911&format=png&auto=webp&s=8ee3cf9f49cf613a3b44f814d9567369f20b3e16 submitted by /u/imineplant1 [link] [comments]
  9. I've been accepted into the program but I cant play any games because they just get stuck...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been accepted into the program but I cant play any games because they just get stuck...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Iguanalifekiller [link] [comments]
  10. I've been stuck since last Friday morning. Neither of these is fixing my problem. I'm...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been stuck since last Friday morning. Neither of these is fixing my problem. I'm...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FrancisEdwood [link] [comments]