So, I've just purchased Game Pass ultimate and ran into two problems, need help

Discus and support So, I've just purchased Game Pass ultimate and ran into two problems, need help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm on PC, my first issue is that I can't sing in the gamepass app, but only if I log in first in the xbox app and then open via xbox app the game pass... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/msespindola, May 4, 2021 at 11:42 PM.

1. So, I've just purchased Game Pass ultimate and ran into two problems, need help

I'm on PC, my first issue is that I can't sing in the gamepass app, but only if I log in first in the xbox app and then open via xbox app the game pass app...

The second problem is that whenever I try to download a game from EA pass, it will ask to download the EA Desktop, when I click it, it tells me it can't download, and even if I manually install, I can't find a way to link accounts... Anyone knows how to fix this?

submitted by /u/msespindola
    [link] [comments]

/u/msespindola, May 4, 2021 at 11:42 PM
  2. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Flip & Win with Microsoft Points!

Hiya!!

I to participate with Microsoft's Rewards program. That's how I haven't had to pay for my Live Gold account and now the Ultimate Game Pass. With that program, I have built up enough time to where my Ultimate Game Pass account is paid up for November of
    2021. I've played the flip and win game and I've won a couple times but for the most part, I just rack up the points so I can purchase my Ultimate Game Pass time.. :)

Happy Gaming!!
  3. varialman69 Win User

What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?

So if I buy 12 months of Xbox Gold, does it auto convert to Ultimate Game Pass or should I just purchase the 12 months of Ultimate Game Pass?
  4. TomDase Win User

The XBOX App Hasn't Realised I Bought the Game Pass

Hey,

There's only one account. We are sharing that account between two devices. One device has the game pass and one hasn't even recognised it's been bought. I didn't receive an email regarding my transaction, but like I said the payment has been taken out of my
    account.

All I've done is bought another game pass. It is only a quid after all.
    I ran into the same problem and from what I have found so far, it looks like Game Pass Ultimate DOES NOT work on family accounts on Win10. If this is indeed true,
  5. DeaDKinG305 Win User

Xbox love gold

If you bought Xbox game pass ultimate and it ran out or you've cancelled it, it will take away your xbox live gold. To fix this you have to contact xbox at https://support.xbox.com. However if it isn't due game pass ultimate check your receipts/purchases
    in xbox settings or contact support.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gamespass

Do you have Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate? Regular Game Pass does not include gold so you would have access to the games, but you would not be able to play online. If that is the case, you would need to either purchase Gold or upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

So, I've just purchased Game Pass ultimate and ran into two problems, need help

1. So, I've just purchased Game Pass ultimate and ran into two problems, need help - Similar Threads - I've purchased Game

2. Disputed 4 months of fraudulent Gold charges, every game I've purchased on the card is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disputed 4 months of fraudulent Gold charges, every game I've purchased on the card is...: So, I filed a dispute charge on some Gold subscription from a year and some ago. Received about $40 back. Looked on my games on my account today to see $275 invalidated and unable to be downloaded...
  3. Game Pass isn't allowing me to play games that I've purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass isn't allowing me to play games that I've purchased: At the beginning of 2020, i purchased Xbox Game Pass, and later in june, I cancelled the subscription. Some of the games i got with Game Pass I ended up purchasing, such as Monster Hunter World,...
  4. Unable to see game price/ difficult to purchase games that I've downloaded via Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to see game price/ difficult to purchase games that I've downloaded via Game Pass: There's been many a time where I've been curious about how much a game that I've already downloaded via Game Pass would cost to buy to own. But whenever I search for said game, where the price...
  5. How to fully purchase a game I've been playing via game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fully purchase a game I've been playing via game pass?: I purchased a subscription to Game Pass to play 2K20 with my friends. I'd like to just purchase the full game and cancel my Game Pass. If I purchase a disc version and cancel Game Pass, will my...
  6. I can't re-download a game that I've previously purchased

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't re-download a game that I've previously purchased: On March 20th 2018 I purchased Sea of Thieves on the Xbox Companion App on my computer. I have achievements from that day and I have a bank statement open on another tab that's proof that I bought...
  7. Cant run a game I've just purchased, no matter what (error 0x803f8001)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant run a game I've just purchased, no matter what (error 0x803f8001): Hi all. I've just purchased Stranded Deep yesterday (April 21st) and since then I just can't open the game. Whenever I try, I receive the infamous 0x803F8001 Error: Do you own this game or app?...
  8. 为何我已经购买过的游戏会重复收费? [Translate] Why do I charge repeatedly for games I've purchased?

in XBoX on Windows
    为何我已经购买过的游戏会重复收费? [Translate] Why do I charge repeatedly for games I've purchased?: [img] 如图我早在2014年9月27日在windows phone上购买的游戏,为何在笔记本上会重复收费?两个设备登陆的是同一个微软账户 [Translate of Mod] Pictured, why do I charge a repeat fee on my laptop when I bought a game on my windows phone on...
  9. Why doesn't my xbox let me play games I've purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my xbox let me play games I've purchased?: Whenever I try to go onto Minecraft a message pops up saying that I need to buy the game or go to the account that bought the game, but even on the account that bought the game the message still...
  10. I feel like I'm not in control of my games I've purchased digitally.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I feel like I'm not in control of my games I've purchased digitally.: I was chatting with a Microsoft employee and I am pretty sure I was interrogated. I don't speak out much however I feel like I am not in control of my digitally purchased games. I was chatting...