So Ive purchased the mexico dlc for age of empires 3

Discus and support So Ive purchased the mexico dlc for age of empires 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i had an error message when attempting installation. so i deleted it from install manage thinking i could download it all over again, now i cant find... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tonyflamingo, Dec 5, 2021.

1. tonyflamingo
    tonyflamingo Guest

i had an error message when attempting installation. so i deleted it from install manage thinking i could download it all over again, now i cant find it anywere its as if i never purchased it

:)

tonyflamingo, Dec 5, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi tonyflamingo! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Look for it on the Microsoft store app, next to your profile picture would be 3 dots press there and gmthen choose my library and look for the purchase dlc
  3. Gamefreak9590 Win User

help finding a game

anno and age of empires 2 are the closest i've seen so far, is age of empires 3-4 basically the same as 2 or no?
  4. DevikM Win User

Age of Empires on Xbox One

Maybe they are waiting for the new age of empires iv to release that on xbox
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Age of Empires IV

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

The beta was open to everyone, and it ran until the 20th, in the case yesterday. the official website discloses the tests that are made available

https://www.ageofempires.com/games/age-of-empir...
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Age of Empires IV

Only those enrolled in the open beta had access to the game from September 17th, at 1 p.m ET through Monday, September 20th, at 1 p.m. ET. However, The game will officially launch on October 28 with Xbox Game Pass.
Thema:

1. So Ive purchased the mexico dlc for age of empires 3 - Similar Threads - Ive purchased mexico

2. Spotify is giving random error messages, ive looked them up got nothing, every time i open...

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify is giving random error messages, ive looked them up got nothing, every time i open...: Spotify is giving random error messages, ive looked them up got nothing, every time i open it a new error code, how do i fix this? I can play music in background but i cant open the app itll pop...
  3. minecraft realms not working even though ive been paying for the past 2 months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft realms not working even though ive been paying for the past 2 months: i thought i had canceled the subscription but this morning i was billed for it. so i went to play on the new update and it says that the realm expired last month on the 6th but i was billed on the...
  4. How to play add on ive purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play add on ive purchased: Need help to get my add ons to work on a game ive got through my unlimited game pass 954157e1-c8ed-4378-87d7-5a024415a44a
  5. Ive Purchased gold 3 times for the past 2 months for a year and its still saying Subscribe.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive Purchased gold 3 times for the past 2 months for a year and its still saying Subscribe.: I have a issue where Xbox Live wont update to gold. Its worked fine for the past 5 years and i have a automatic subscription update on my account but suddenly it didnt work even if i had Money on...
  6. Why havent I received MyVIP rebates since February even though ive made purchases every month?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why havent I received MyVIP rebates since February even though ive made purchases every month?: Just like the title says I havent received any MyVip rebate since February despite making numerous purchases every month. I can only assume that deposit in February was actually for the month of...
  7. Why havent I received MyVIP rebates since February even though ive made purchases every month?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why havent I received MyVIP rebates since February even though ive made purchases every month?: Just like the title says I havent received any MyVip rebate since February despite making numerous purchases every month. I can only assume that deposit in February was actually for the month of...
  8. ive purchased the Tomb Raider movie and its been 24 hours and havant go my game pass code yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ive purchased the Tomb Raider movie and its been 24 hours and havant go my game pass code yet: ive have purchased the tomb raider movie that comes with a 14 day trip for the game pas and haven't gotten any code for the game pass and its been 24 hours. contacted xbox support they send me...
  9. Can't launch games ive purchased.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch games ive purchased.: Recently moved into my girlfriends, brought my xbox but removed a few profiles from the xbox itself. Now, ive purchased a few games before, i can't play anymore ( DLC was removed, or i purchased...
  10. Can't play any games Ive purchased on xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play any games Ive purchased on xbox store: Says error code any time I try and play games ive purchased thru xbox store this is ridiculous. I pay good money for these games that I cant play 5c816ef9-5e87-47d8-af00-b59a4089a32c