So mad

Discus and support So mad in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; there was a problem We couldn’t sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing in to account.live.com 0x8DD0019. My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CalmDeathray, May 20, 2018.

1. CalmDeathray
    CalmDeathray Guest

So mad

there was a problem

We couldn’t sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing in to account.live.com 0x8DD0019.

My question is why is this up and Why can’t I enjoy my games

:)

CalmDeathray, May 20, 2018
  2. SilentEvil2
    SilentEvil2 Guest
    Forza 5 Is Unplayable Online

OP is so mad.

SilentEvil2, May 20, 2018
  3. Microsoft fleeced preview members and Rare helped them do it

Wait to so the people that wanted the backwards compatibility are mad about it? I'm mad about it because it seems like a cop out not porting it to Xbox 1

startainfection, May 20, 2018
  4. NorthernZoot Win User

im so mad

Sorry to hear you didn't make the cut this time around. Here's something taken from the
    Ambassadors FAQ Page:

We reserve the right to reject a user from the program without notice or reason, but the vast majority of rejections
    are because applicants have had some Xbox LIVE Enforcement action taken against them.

Please note: Official
    Microsoft agents on Twitter @XboxSupport and the Xbox.com Support Forums will be unable to provide further details regarding your case.

But don't let it discourage you. Ambassadors are no different from anyone else in the Xbox Community. Feel free to help out around the forums and over Live. That's what the program is all about. Perhaps someone in charge of the program will reconsider
    your application next time. Best of luck, and Happy Gaming!
  5. Powerz-0AB160A3-14EA Win User

Why so mad

This just the pathetic group of people known as the CoD fanboys.
  6. Ickiest Win User

Why so mad

I know right. LOL I just laugh it off.
  7. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Why so mad

[quote user="Frank Castle 73"]

I love the feature of hearing them right after they die. Some of the things said always makes me laugh.

[/quote]

Couldn't agree more!!! One of the best features in MP!
  8. rscnyx Win User

Why so mad

Every time I'm in a FFA with a talkative person/group of people, I make sure to use my "Crusader" (Riot Shield) class.

9 times out of 10, I end up being yelled at the entire game, and get nasty messages.

I end up promptly reporting all of them to Xbox officals.
Thema:

So mad

1. So mad - Similar Threads - mad

2. Guy gets mad at game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guy gets mad at game: Okay so a few days back I was playing forza motorsports 7 virus tag when I toke a guy (Mod Removed- Personal Information) out he started to hit me trying to make me crash game ended but the next...
  3. Mad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mad: So my xbox 1 just crashed while doing a system update and I can't factory reset it or do anything with it I called xbox and they tell me I have to pay 120 dollars to have them maybe be able to fix...
  4. I very mad about this

in XBoX Rewards
    I very mad about this: I have Xbox gold but when I try and log into fortunate it says I don't have Xbox live gold but I got it just two days ago 5917742e-9dbc-4fb0-a054-eac797794571
  5. This is madness

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is madness: y can't I get to play Xbox live c9a94aa9-a664-487b-baad-37e068d5db82
  6. I'm really mad Microsoft...... and my cousin

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm really mad Microsoft...... and my cousin: here is my story and I'm really mad because xbox banned my account for 14 days after I gave my cousin my account info he was playing some games on fortnite and then the person messaged him after...
  7. Motocross madness

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Motocross madness: hi, my friend recently purchased motocross madness but i can’t find it anywhere, i cliked on « see the price » on his xbox game page and it shows me pictures of the game.. is the game avaible...
  8. got banned cause a kid got mad at me for killing him on a game he reported me i got banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got banned cause a kid got mad at me for killing him on a game he reported me i got banned: a kid got mad for me killing him in for honor he reported and his friends to and it got me banned b4dc5f1b-22ca-4b81-96bf-00220b5b0c31
  9. So mad

in XBoX on Consoles
    So mad: there was a problem We couldn’t sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing in to account.live.com 0x8DD0019. My question is why is this up and Why can’t I enjoy...
  10. please. help me somone was mad at me ttthey blocked i cant message now

in XBoX on Consoles
    please. help me somone was mad at me ttthey blocked i cant message now: IM MAD I NEED TO CHAT I NEED HELP 74b5ceff-25b7-452c-b195-b6752cd4f908