So many problems !! Here is one more (XBOX GAME PASS PC) :

Discus and support So many problems !! Here is one more (XBOX GAME PASS PC) : in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Okay, after resolving a lot of problems with the Xbox app and windows store, I reinstalled windows 10. After that I installed the Xbox app and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kalcatar3658, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Kalcatar3658
    Kalcatar3658 Guest

Okay, after resolving a lot of problems with the Xbox app and windows store, I reinstalled windows 10.

After that I installed the Xbox app and surprise, I can't choose the drive I install my games, and I need principal drive free !

The app tell me I can change the principal drive but when I do so I have error 0x8007005.

What can I do ???

:)

Kalcatar3658, Nov 29, 2019
  2. Kalcatar3658 Win User

I can't speak in english, I need to get contact with the support in an other way, or get my problem solved here.
  3. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

U can reach support team following these simple steps (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#0:2:4):

Sign in to Xbox.com

Step 1: Scroll down and select Support at the bottom left under Xbox.
    Step 2: At the bottom of the page, click Contact Us.
    Step 3: Select the area, then "View Other Options"
    Step 4: Select your problem
    Select - "Show contact options"
    Select - Request Support Call
    I hope this helps you
  4. KayotikMunky Win User

What games should they add on xbox pass?

I'd like to see as many games available on Xbox game pass, available on the PC game pass. Anything to help bring in more subscribers to Game Pass.
  5. luissolid Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!
  6. Kakaia Insider Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!

But Borderlands and Minecraft were always exclusive for PC (for years)... but for MS and "Game Pass" both are exclusive for Console ! 🤔
Thema:

1. So many problems !! Here is one more (XBOX GAME PASS PC) : - Similar Threads - many problems Here

2. Games install xbox store many problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games install xbox store many problems: I downloadid a game but can't install because problems install im realy realy tired from all this problems fix risolve risolve risolve as quick as possible d152e8d5-b827-4ff5-815d-12fdeba374f3
  3. How many times do I have to say that Xbox Live Player Report Abuse is a Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many times do I have to say that Xbox Live Player Report Abuse is a Problem: or All these years I have been hearing false advertisements of Microsoft Saying We have the best Team for everything that goes wrong. I have been Abused from Chat Communication on Xbox Live...
  4. Bingo needs to be revamped due to too many problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo needs to be revamped due to too many problems.: MS please fix the current issues with MS Bingo. We are unable to access the game due to a flashing connection bar in the middle of the page, we can't redeem our gifts because the disappear or...
  5. So many problems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So many problems...: Connection is a problem all round. Then there's the gifting problem, others not being able to do either, send or receive. Here's a new one. My keys earned disappeared from my Social account...
  6. I am having the same problem as many others. Pay for puzzles with points and they won't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having the same problem as many others. Pay for puzzles with points and they won't ...: WHY HAVE THESE DISCUSSIONS OVER PROBLEMS WITH JIGSAW DOWNLOADS, IF THEY DON'T OFFER A SOLUTION TO IT. LIKE BANGING YOUR HEAD AGAINST THE WALL. NO ONE IS LISTENING !!!!...
  7. So many complaints about the same problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So many complaints about the same problem: I see dozens of complaints about puzzles not downloading all the way, many which state they have paid for the premium version with no fixes offered from Microsoft. I have spent so much time and...
  8. This Many Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This Many Problems: Please fix this soon. I see that no one is having any fun playing your games because, well we can't get onto them. Please fix asap. 4b2910a6-bc53-47a4-bb2a-071ff2c5e285
  9. Why are there so many problems/outages with Microsoft Bingo? DOwN AGAIN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are there so many problems/outages with Microsoft Bingo? DOwN AGAIN: Microsoft Bingo is down again! Either I lose my rewards, not get the ones I've earned, or it skips days of rewards. Why all the problems? Sounds like the support staff needs some more schooling...
  10. So many problems. Installation stopping, store not working, restarting error E105, etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    So many problems. Installation stopping, store not working, restarting error E105, etc.: First of all, I'm updating fortnite but it always says installation stopped. When I click resume all it says again installation stopped. secondly, when i try to search something in the store it...