So my acc got stolen

Discus and support So my acc got stolen in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So basicly there´s the thing yesterday i got a message that someon is trying to change stuff on my acc and before i relaised what was happening my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TomasRucker, Feb 23, 2019.

1. TomasRucker
    TomasRucker Guest

So my acc got stolen

So basicly there´s the thing yesterday i got a message that someon is trying to change stuff on my acc and before i relaised what was happening my whole acc got stolen. He changed the email and even the phonenumber. So i deleted that old microsoft acc
    and basicly made the new one i got here,but i need help he still has my xbox live acc and even my credit card got stuck there. So i would love to get my acc back. When i try to look on my xbox live nick it just shows me his random email adress.

:)

TomasRucker, Feb 23, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

So my acc got stolen

3. denis97g Win User

So my acc got stolen

4. HighestFOCUS Win User

Unlocking Savage Theron

Plz don't question my skillz at any game my main acc got banned so this my new acc
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Really Need Help

As far as I know, you can't track it yourself.

Tip: change your password so the thief can't acces your account on the stolen xbox!!
  6. Outgame14 Win User

Xbox One - need help from Support - easy question

So someone got on my acc and got me banned for talking and message can u help
Thema:

So my acc got stolen

1. So my acc got stolen - Similar Threads - acc got stolen

2. Can’t acces my games also weird displayed message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t acces my games also weird displayed message: [img] I cant access the game i bought years ago no problems till now error 0x803f9000 e578032f-62ae-4501-927d-ee927043568e
  3. Unlink Microsoft acc from Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink Microsoft acc from Xbox account: Hi when my son created an xbox acc he used my hotmail email address. Its now linked his xbox acc to my microsoft account. I want to remove it and add his own email address. Is there a way i can...
  4. Got acces denied on my ambassador because of the glitch with the gamerscore yesterday

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got acces denied on my ambassador because of the glitch with the gamerscore yesterday: Yesterday my gamerscore got resettet to 0 after i payed rocket league today i got my 12k Back but i cant get into xbox ambessoder i get acces denied with the Text you need more than 1.500...
  5. Scammed acc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Scammed acc: So my friend got recently scammed and they locked her out if her account and changed the email and stuff. Is there anyway to get the account back as she has over €300 spent on games and over...
  6. $10 EA Access credit never recieved. Got two messages sayinh $5 was added to my acc but never ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $10 EA Access credit never recieved. Got two messages sayinh $5 was added to my acc but never ...: On Monday when my EA Access ended I got two messages saying $5 would he added to my account for game trials I was unable to use which were Madden NFL 17 and NHL17 but the $10 credit in total was...
  7. Got problems with my Acc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got problems with my Acc: Hi, I have some problems with transfering my old account to my new email adress. Does someone have the same problem? or does somebody know what to do about it? pls help me out! bye...
  8. ACC Got Communikation ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    ACC Got Communikation ban: MY Account got band and i cant watch why im band even on the enforcement page. Now my question is how i can find out why i am baned? ea54e90e-46e7-4faf-88c7-758e6223708d
  9. When im trying to use code for ea acces i got error XBOS-3024 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When im trying to use code for ea acces i got error XBOS-3024 ...: Hello, i have a problem with the prepaid code for the ea access. The code is from the xbox one s set from amazon. Everytime i`. trying to reedem it i get the follow error: XBOS-3024...
  10. I Have Bought Gta 5 Digital and i got hacked so i had to make a new acc so i lost it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Have Bought Gta 5 Digital and i got hacked so i had to make a new acc so i lost it: I Have Bought Gta 5 Digital and i got hacked so i had to make a new acc so i lost it and im trying to get it back for FREE 49a31c29-f59b-47c3-897d-244bb21de30b