so my fallout shelter is not syncing

Discus and support so my fallout shelter is not syncing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I play fallout sometimes and I always sync my vault but recently I've not been able to sync it, it only comes as We cant sync your data with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Minecraft895845658, Jun 23, 2021.

1. so my fallout shelter is not syncing

So I play fallout sometimes and I always sync my vault but recently I've not been able to sync it, it only comes as We cant sync your data with the cloud right now. 2 buttons say 'Play Offline' and 'Try Again'.

Please help me fix this problem.

:)

Minecraft895845658, Jun 23, 2021
  2. iMacOfDeath Win User

Syncing data for Fallout Shelter

So I got it to work finally, here’s what I had to do:

1. Download Fallout Shelter onto my Windows Laptop

2. Start the game and save over the downloaded sync file

3. Shut down my laptop

4. Turn on my Xbox One

5. Delete my local save file for Fallout Shelter on my Xbox One

6. Restart my Xbox One

7. Launch Fallout Shelter on my Xbox One

8. After being prompted, select “Sync my latest data.”

9. Game works.
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

For such cases, I recommend rebooting your Windows 10 computer:

1. Right-click the [Start] button or press [Windows] key and [X] key on your keyboard.
    2. Click Shut down or sign out and choose Shut down.
    3. Once complete, reboot the computer, log back into the game, and allow it to sync.
  4. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Would you provide us with further details regarding your issue:

• Which device are you using ?
    • Are you encountering this issue with this game only ?
  5. Minecraft895845658 Win User

ok so i don't know if it worked but I am not getting the pop-up thing saying that it has not synced
  6. Minecraft895845658 Win User

I am using a laptop with windows 10 and this is the only game that I am experiencing this issue from
Thema:

1. so my fallout shelter is not syncing - Similar Threads - fallout shelter syncing

2. Fallout Shelter Ingame Purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout Shelter Ingame Purchases: I have bought some lunchboxes for Fallout Shelter and yet I got billed for them, but I haven't received them, please help. 124b8ced-4404-4196-a5a7-476c81527d13
  3. Fallout Shelter Redeem Screen not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter Redeem Screen not Loading: I have made an in-game purchase in Fallout Shelter, and my account has been charged. However, when I go to the Redeem tab in the shop in the game, I just get a loading screen that goes forever...
  4. Fallout: Shelter Achievements Frozen for Almost 4 Years

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout: Shelter Achievements Frozen for Almost 4 Years: I stopped playing Fallout Shelter in late 2017, due to maxing out my vault and achievements not unlocking for months. Cut to mid 2021 and I picked the game up again, figuring that whatever was...
  5. Fallout Shelter Save Not Syncing to Cloud

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout Shelter Save Not Syncing to Cloud: Hi there, I have been playing fallout shelter for the past few months on Windows 10 and recently whenever I open the game I get a message saying that "We can't sync your data with the cloud right...
  6. I am having trouble Fallout Shelter not syncing data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having trouble Fallout Shelter not syncing data: I play Fallout Shelter on a win 10 PC. Since a win 10 update the game loads to syncing data and then just stops no sync. if i minimize game then restore it shows the vault windows with the new...
  7. Fallout Shelter not syncing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter not syncing?: I haven't been able to access Fallout Shelter for 3 days now nor can my husband on his PC. I have uninstalled and reinstalled as per game system support but the issue is with syncing with Xbox,...
  8. Never Finishes syncing fallout shelter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never Finishes syncing fallout shelter: when I open fallout shelter it says syncing data and never stops I've tried reinstalling it but that seems not to work how can I fix this? c86cae1e-1aa2-499c-8165-c07e9503adce
  9. Syncing data for Fallout Shelter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Syncing data for Fallout Shelter: So I'm sitting at a little over an hour of that "Syncing data..." screen for Fallout Shelter. Game ran fine the first couple of days I had it, loading right up with little wait time. It's been...
  10. Fallout shelter syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout shelter syncing: Keep getting data sync problem when launching it just stays on data sync tried reinstalling and everything all my other games work fine just this game. Anyone else having problems...