So my Xbox completely deleted all of my disc games

Discus and support So my Xbox completely deleted all of my disc games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It deleted my Red Dead redemption 2 in call of duty modern warfare which is the only ones I have checked on but all the rest of them are gone but it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LolIHaveTheSad, Jun 8, 2021.

1. So my Xbox completely deleted all of my disc games

It deleted my Red Dead redemption 2 in call of duty modern warfare which is the only ones I have checked on but all the rest of them are gone but it says that I need a renew my Xbox game pass with Red Dead redemption 2 even though I've never had that or tricks that this is dirtier scratched but it's not and with call of duty modern warfare it says that I need to buy it again when I have the disc in so they need to buy it or get a disc which I have no idea why, any possible fixes for this

submitted by /u/LolIHaveTheSad
    [link] [comments]

/u/LolIHaveTheSad, Jun 8, 2021
  2. GardenFormula63 Win User

Forza 4 freezes in menu

I've moved all my saved games to an external hard drive (so as not to lose it completely) and deleted forza 4 off my Xbox and started again. Put my disc in to start again, got through to loading up a track and it froze. Looks like I need to send my xbox
    away.

Still though all the rest of my games still work, I'd like to know if anyone can explain why this would happen.
  3. Basaliskos Win User

My xbox won't read a specific game?

I know this is an incredibly old thread, but I'm having the exact same issue, except my problem is with Modern Warfare 3. My original disc would no longer be read by my xbox. All my other games work perfectly fine, so I immediately thought the issue was
    with the disc, even though there were no large scratches or any gouges in the disc. After purchasing a new MW3 game and popping that in, my xbox still won't read the disc at all. Like I said, all my other games work fine. I noticed that there was corrupted
    save data on my HDD and so I thought that might be the source of the problem. I deleted all saves and game data from my HDD. Now when I try to install the disc again I get an error.

It's like my xbox doesn't want to play MW3 anymore.

Getting two bad discs in a row is highly unlikely but the fact that my xbox can play any other game seems to suggest that it's the disc.

I can't load the game at all, multiplayer or single player. I used to be able to get into a multiplayer match, only to have it kick me out and give me an "unreadable disc" error, but now the disc won't even spin when I stick it in. I automatically get the
    "unreadable disc" error.
  4. TexMechKiller Win User

Xbox One: Watch Dogs Loading Screen Freeze

So after deleting my game save i was able to start up. I plan on staying offline till they fix this so i can go back and do my old save. Complete BS how this is happen to all most all Xbox one users.
  5. david mason 9 Win User

gta v connection problems

so do I delete all my saved files or completely delete gta data whether its mine or not
  6. hiltz77 Win User

Installed games and Downloaded content barley works?

did all of that redownloaded ssx and got disc unreadable again.... but isnt deleting my catch suppose to delete game updates as well? cause i played ufc right after and it didnt update so either deleting the catch didnt work or is doesnt delete game updates
Thema:

So my Xbox completely deleted all of my disc games

1. So my Xbox completely deleted all of my disc games - Similar Threads - completely deleted disc

2. Need to completely delete Forza but I can't.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need to completely delete Forza but I can't.: So I'm using the Xbox Beta App and I was trying to download forza, which hasn't been working as the downalod keeps reseting when my PC power cycles. But that's not the issue I have. This time it...
  3. Loaded Game deleted after completing the final level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loaded Game deleted after completing the final level: We defeated Kang in the final level. It went through all the credits and came back to the main screen. When we logged in the next day, it said no saved games anymore and there was no game to load....
  4. My download completely got deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My download completely got deleted: My problem is that I put fortnite for updating, later on the download froze so I canceled the update but then I realized that the whole game got deleted Is any other way to bring back the game...
  5. Deleting my Gamertag (Microsoft Account) completely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting my Gamertag (Microsoft Account) completely: Split from this thread. please Delect my Microsoft acount account e57c58fa-13e0-40d8-97ae-df34459cf4c3
  6. So i got a $5 free gift card for completing a quest. I accidentally deleted it.

in XBoX Rewards
    So i got a $5 free gift card for completing a quest. I accidentally deleted it.: So i got a $5 free gift card for completing a quest. I accidentally deleted it. Can someone please please tell me how to redeem it and use the $5. 1ef40265-db0b-4941-b2f5-46dd29171ed1
  7. Game deleted itself COMPLETELY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game deleted itself COMPLETELY: Quite a while back now, Cities: Skylines - Xbox One Edition came out on "Games for Gold" and I was able to play it for a few days. However, one day I went to play it and it said I didn't own the...
  8. How to delete completed Microsoft Jigsaws.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to delete completed Microsoft Jigsaws.: Please can you tell me how to delete completed Microsoft jigsaws, I don't want my xbox section to get overloaded, and I don't want to lose any credit I have earned. Replies to *** Die...
  9. how to delete completed collections

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to delete completed collections: in jigsaw how does one delete all the completed collections? I don't need them posted once I have deleted the entire collection. Can you add a delete collection button?...
  10. Dying light completely deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dying light completely deleted: I remember a while back getting dying light when it was either on sale or free to play with all the dlc at the time. I deleted it to make room for other games. My friend told me recently to...