So my xbox is having an issue with game disc no my disc tray is not broken it works just...

Discus and support So my xbox is having an issue with game disc no my disc tray is not broken it works just... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Any fixes on this in the beta update or am I screwed? Or should ai just leave the program again? submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AlexanderUlti, Dec 2, 2019 at 8:23 PM.

1. So my xbox is having an issue with game disc no my disc tray is not broken it works just...

Any fixes on this in the beta update or am I screwed? Or should ai just leave the program again?

submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti
    [link] [comments]

/u/AlexanderUlti, Dec 2, 2019 at 8:23 PM
  2. IGutlessIWonder Win User

Open tray?

If I had to guess, I would say both of your 360's need to be fixed. I have had disc tray problems with 3 separate xbox 360's, each one was a disc tray issue similar to what you describe. Some games took a long time to work, others didn't want to work at
    all, sometimes I would have to open and close my disc tray dozens of times to get a game to work.

The reason it doesn't work is because something is broken inside of your disc tray, or something that deals with your disc tray functionality.

Like I said, this is just a guess.
  3. SN00KIM0NSTER Win User

Xbox 360 Slim red-rings

One thing i forgot to mention is that in my broken console there is a disc in the disc tray that is stuck becasue i cant open the tray anymore. Im worried because when there is a disc in the tray you're told not to move it. This gives me some trouble because
    if i send it to xbox the box its in will move around/get bumped around everywhere so my disc will get scratched and not work. And i was told if you open your xbox the warranty will void. And im guessing xbox wouldnt replace a disc soooooo any ideas? Thank
    you for the speedy replys everyone! They are a big help!
  4. Masa HD Win User

Slightly Open Disk Tray Jammed

So you had a game disc inside ur Xbox 360 Tray, and the Game disc Shattered inside the console? and the pieces of the broken disc are now blocking the Tray from opening???

How u managed to get the disc brake inside the console?

As a only thing i would do is to unplug ur console and try to shake it so that the shatters would move to a better place so you could get the tray open...
  5. Chris Chittick Win User

Hard drive or Console problem?

After playing around with some different configurations with my buddy's xbox most of the issues just disappeared (didn't test the games freezing in game issues) even ones that have been around for days. However I found out that my xbox has won't play some
    of the downloaded games I have if there is a disc in the tray but without a disk in tray everything works fine.... so maybe its something with the cd drive itself?

Note when testing at his place I didn't have a game in tray just discovered that issue when I got home.
  6. brendan48 Win User

Install Game option does not appear

I plan on installing Driver (scratched disc) and Rock Band 3 (cracked disc), I have 43.1 GB left. I just turned on my Xbox now and it could not detect any disc on the tray I guess it needs a cleaning so hopefully that works.
Thema:

So my xbox is having an issue with game disc no my disc tray is not broken it works just...

1. So my xbox is having an issue with game disc no my disc tray is not broken it works just... - Similar Threads - having issue game

2. Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen: Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen 004889a5-5868-41b8-876d-c189c2bafe18
  3. Anyone else having issues with multiplayer games after the latest xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else having issues with multiplayer games after the latest xbox update?: Morning all, I've been having trouble with our Xbox One X ever since we updated the system to the newest update. None of our regular online multiplayer games are working at all. Overwatch will...
  4. For those having issues Updating, logging into Xbox or playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    For those having issues Updating, logging into Xbox or playing games: For those having issues updating, logging in or playing games a manual update using a PC and flash drive does seem to do the trick. I updated using that method and i am now able to play my games...
  5. Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...: I have ran into this ongoing issue with the prey game when I go to launch the prey game when I start playing the game witch is a downloaded game from the store on the console it runs great and...
  6. Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games.: I signed up and downloaded the app (pc windows 10) and thought to download Forza Horizon 4 last night but when I came back to it this morning it’s stuck on 50% and just says error when I try to...
  7. Anyone having issues with any games still??? Went from 7 unplayable games to only 2, but...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having issues with any games still??? Went from 7 unplayable games to only 2, but...: It’s a bit of a weird situation, a while back there was a point where all builds weren’t able to play these 7 games, then after a few updates the beta builds were actually more stable than the...
  8. Having to buy an already owned game again issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having to buy an already owned game again issue: My brother bought Destiny 2 on his Xbox One but somehow it uninstalled and it says that he has to buy the game again. I’m game sharing with him so he allowed me to get it but he doesn’t. It even...
  9. Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...: I’m still not seeing the text for remove when highlighted in play later and also the other games in GamePass does not cause a message in the lower right to press X to add to play later. I was also...
  10. Still haveing ongoing freezing issues when playing any game

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing freezing issues when playing any game: I have noticed again an ongoing continuous issue when playing download games from store or when I use a game disc to play a game on my Xbox one x. as soon as a start playing a downloaded game or a...