So, new EDGE browser on XBOX but still no Mouse support for any app. Why so inconvenient?

Discus and support So, new EDGE browser on XBOX but still no Mouse support for any app. Why so inconvenient? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pschirki, Mar 8, 2021.

1. /u/Pschirki
    /u/Pschirki Guest

So, new EDGE browser on XBOX but still no Mouse support for any app. Why so inconvenient?

/u/Pschirki, Mar 8, 2021
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

How do I install microsoft edge on my xbox360?

Xbox 360 does not support the Edge browser, so it cannot be installed. I believe Xbox 360 has the Internet Explorer browser still available.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Mouse does not work on Microsoft Edge

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to use a mouse on the Microsoft Edge app on the Xbox console.

As stated in the article that covers
    mouse and keyboard support on Xbox One
    , A mouse will not work in Microsoft Edge, which already has an on-screen cursor."

Mouse support will only work in ceratin games and apps that provide this feature.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  4. Spazpol Win User

I want to test my new mouse, on xbox.

You should be able to open up a game supporting mouse to test functionality. Otherwise the mouse will not work on home menu, or Edge so there isn't really a way to test it unless in a game or app that uses it.
  5. Reklaw X Win User

Which game would you like to see keyboard & mouse compatible?

I would like to have the edge browser on the xbox be mouse compatible...
  6. Reklaw X Win User

Which game would you like to see keyboard & mouse compatible?

I would like to have the edge browser on the xbox be mouse compatible...
Thema:

1. So, new EDGE browser on XBOX but still no Mouse support for any app. Why so inconvenient? - Similar Threads - EDGE browser still

2. MS Edge - ms-appx-web:///assets/errorpages/acr_error.htm etc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Edge - ms-appx-web:///assets/errorpages/acr_error.htm etc.: Howdy, usually I don't go out like this - however at this point....how much time has passed since console & app itself has been released & yet all you have as solution is silly reset & data wiping...
  3. The new microsoft edge I can't press x to put it as my default browser on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    The new microsoft edge I can't press x to put it as my default browser on xbox: And when I try to select x i have to press the xbox button so I can get the cursor submitted by /u/Leonardomontero1 [link] [comments]
  4. Any update on when the new edge browser is coming too alpha ring

in XboX Insiders
    Any update on when the new edge browser is coming too alpha ring: Just wondering if i could get any information. submitted by /u/SpiritChild98 [link] [comments]
  5. Unable to type in new Chromium Edge browser

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to type in new Chromium Edge browser: I have the new chromium Edge but when I highlight the address bar or anything in that top area, pressing A does nothing. Am I missing something here? Cant make a new tab, type an address,...
  6. Xbox Legacy Edge web browser removal

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Legacy Edge web browser removal: The legacy version of Edge is reported to be removed from windows by April, is this the same for xbox and will insiders be getting a test of the chrome edge browser before this date? submitted by...
  7. Issue with Major Nelsons TWOX on XB1 Edge Browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Major Nelsons TWOX on XB1 Edge Browser: Hi, I just want to watch This week on Xbox on my Edge browser of my Xb1 on Major Nelsons web site. The problem is I can't change to full screen mode ! So I tried the Edge feedback option but...
  8. Edge browser won't let me view my saved passwords

in XboX Insiders
    Edge browser won't let me view my saved passwords: Hey guys. So, I recently broke my phone, and it was my 2FA for almost everything.. It's been frustrating to say the least.. Long story short, I have passwords for most of my accounts save in my...
  9. Xbox one S i downloaded edge browser from homepage linked from rewards app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S i downloaded edge browser from homepage linked from rewards app: Xbox one S i downloaded the edge browser update, it said for windows 10, I think it wasn't meant for xbox, after I hit download the xbox hasn't been right, it's the Microsoft Edge ad on home...
  10. Chromium edge browser still coming to Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Chromium edge browser still coming to Xbox?: As you may know the new edge launched a few days ago just wondering if it is going to be on Xbox eventually not saying it will be soon just curious to know if it’s being worked on submitted by...