So, new EDGE browser on XBOX but still no Mouse support for any app. Why so inconvenient?

Discus and support So, new EDGE browser on XBOX but still no Mouse support for any app. Why so inconvenient? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pschirki, Mar 8, 2021.

1. /u/Pschirki
    /u/Pschirki Guest

So, new EDGE browser on XBOX but still no Mouse support for any app. Why so inconvenient?

/u/Pschirki, Mar 8, 2021
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

How do I install microsoft edge on my xbox360?

Xbox 360 does not support the Edge browser, so it cannot be installed. I believe Xbox 360 has the Internet Explorer browser still available.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Mouse does not work on Microsoft Edge

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to use a mouse on the Microsoft Edge app on the Xbox console.

As stated in the article that covers
    mouse and keyboard support on Xbox One
    , A mouse will not work in Microsoft Edge, which already has an on-screen cursor."

Mouse support will only work in ceratin games and apps that provide this feature.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  4. Spazpol Win User

I want to test my new mouse, on xbox.

You should be able to open up a game supporting mouse to test functionality. Otherwise the mouse will not work on home menu, or Edge so there isn't really a way to test it unless in a game or app that uses it.
  5. Reklaw X Win User

Which game would you like to see keyboard & mouse compatible?

I would like to have the edge browser on the xbox be mouse compatible...
  6. Reklaw X Win User

Which game would you like to see keyboard & mouse compatible?

I would like to have the edge browser on the xbox be mouse compatible...
Thema:

1. So, new EDGE browser on XBOX but still no Mouse support for any app. Why so inconvenient? - Similar Threads - EDGE browser still

2. XCloud on Edge Browser Windows Short Freezes

in XBoX on Windows
    XCloud on Edge Browser Windows Short Freezes: Hi, I used xcloud a few weeks ago and was satisfied with my experience. I'm using it in Edge browser on my laptop and my ping on speed tests has been around 10 most of the time (speed is over...
  3. Edge browser keeps crashing on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Edge browser keeps crashing on Series X: I'm in skip ahead and 20 sec after starting edge it crashes, i have tried deleting the save but it still does the same. it was working fine last week submitted by /u/Rdeal_UK [link] [comments]
  4. The new Edge browser is sick, works great for XCG!

in XboX Insiders
    The new Edge browser is sick, works great for XCG!: Finally got the updated Edge browser on the Beta ring a couple of days ago, it's so much more responsive than the last version, which was my chief complaint. But the real reason I'm digging it, is...
  5. PLEASE fix the Edge browser on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE fix the Edge browser on Xbox: The Edge browser on Xbox is borderline unusable. Half of the time when you open up a new tab through a clicked link the tab loads and loads and loads and never takes you to your requested content,...
  6. Edge Browser Reward Points Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Edge Browser Reward Points Issue: My Edge browser on Xbox just updated itself and now my PC search rewards don't count when using it. Anyone else experiencing this? I thought that the update was only available for the Skip Ahead...
  7. questions pertaining to the new edge browser?

in XboX Insiders
    questions pertaining to the new edge browser?: Is it the chromium version they've alluded to for awhile now? Does it support the use of add-ons? Anyone tried any sites? Video content delivery? I'm just curious because I haven't downloded it...
  8. No sound with alot of websites in new Edge browser

in XboX Insiders
    No sound with alot of websites in new Edge browser: Well, I got the new Edge browser but i cant make sound available for most of the websites i visit. More people here with the same problem? submitted by /u/KombatDragon [link] [comments]
  9. If anyone is having issues with the new edge browser

in XboX Insiders
    If anyone is having issues with the new edge browser: For anybody that is an alpha insider and is having issues getting the new edge browser just report it. Thankfully after reporting it and doing somethings and restarting my Xbox it appeared...
  10. Chromium edge browser still coming to Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Chromium edge browser still coming to Xbox?: As you may know the new edge launched a few days ago just wondering if it is going to be on Xbox eventually not saying it will be soon just curious to know if it’s being worked on submitted by...