So now we will get a "Series X". With a "Series S" yet to be announced, how likely will...

Discus and support So now we will get a "Series X". With a "Series S" yet to be announced, how likely will... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I think this is Microsoft's strategy, proposes an Xbox console with several series, a bit like the BMW haha 1d9594fd-d1d6-40cd-96f7-5af957107617 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Sagaroth, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Sagaroth
    Sagaroth Guest

So now we will get a "Series X". With a "Series S" yet to be announced, how likely will...

I think this is Microsoft's strategy, proposes an Xbox console with several series, a bit like the

BMW haha

:)

Sagaroth, Dec 30, 2019
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

So now we will get a "Series X". With a "Series S" yet to be announced, how likely will there be a "Series C" (from Cloud) for streaming purposes only?

Maybe on summer 2020 we can get to know more about pricing and the redt of the models if there are more.
  3. AdamKronus Win User

So now we will get a "Series X". With a "Series S" yet to be announced, how likely will there be a "Series C" (from Cloud) for streaming purposes only?

If the idea of XCloud is"play on any device" why create a device to play with XCloud?
  4. Albert X Win User

I don't really see the need for a streaming only console. I think the Xbox One S All Digital was not successful enough to merit another discless console.
  5. Pschirki Win User

But what if i'd rather play them games on my TV instead?
  6. Ripins Win User

We will just have to wait and see. Sounds like a great idea
Thema:

1. So now we will get a "Series X". With a "Series S" yet to be announced, how likely will... - Similar Threads - Series Series yet

2. Elite Series 2 Controller In-game audio works but in-game chat doesn't? (Fortnite)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller In-game audio works but in-game chat doesn't? (Fortnite): So I have this issue and mainly pin pointed it to my Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller, when I join an xbox party using my headset with the controller, I can hear them and they can hear me, same...
  3. Will Xbox series X work in Sudan? Will Xbox live work in Sudan ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox series X work in Sudan? Will Xbox live work in Sudan ?: Will Xbox series X work in Sudan? Will Xbox live work in Sudan ? I moved to Sudan and from that time I coudn’t play online or sign in to my profile . I couldn’t even play some of my games since...
  4. Xbox Series X... Is it as good as people say it is?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X... Is it as good as people say it is?: The Xbox Series X is a great console in general. The specs on it is better than some PC's and thats going to draw lots of PC players and PS4 players to it. The Series X has 16gb Ram and it has...
  5. Anyone else regret buying the elite series 2?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Anyone else regret buying the elite series 2?: My series to trigger stops don’t work have never worked the rubber covers for the trigger stop keeps falling off my left stick wanders forward all the time they refuse to warrantee its like a...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bumpers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bumpers: Today I started playing games and I noticed that sometimes my right bumper would not click. Is there anyways to fix this? Like a replaceable part? 4e6feac1-38b6-4fbd-b342-93f9fec00bff
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2: Hello What we can do with all the faulty Elite 2? It seems that a high number of them have big problems with the A button and sticking. My Elite Series 2 have this problems: 1. The A and Y...
  8. Stick deadzones on new xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stick deadzones on new xbox elite series 2 controller: Hello, I bought a new xbox elite series 2 controller and I'm not sure if I have a defective one. I noticed a deadzone on the sticks, here it a youtube movie https://youtu.be/NeiNTtzHNhI On...
  9. Haven't yet gotten Gears series for free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't yet gotten Gears series for free: I bought the GOW4 Limited edition bundle on the 6th of October and I believe I first played the game on the 9th. The promotion says that you should receive the option to download the games within...
  10. Microsoft Movies & TV: Newest Episodes From Two Nickelodeon Series Are Not Added Yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Movies & TV: Newest Episodes From Two Nickelodeon Series Are Not Added Yet?: Hi New episodes from two Nickelodeon series aired on the network recently and those two episodes were: Plankton Retires/ Trident Trouble (SpongeBob SqaurePants) & The Forgotten Swordsman...