So recently I changed my username on the Xbox 360

Discus and support So recently I changed my username on the Xbox 360 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; But when I go to Xbox app and my Xbox one it shows the Xbox 360 username below the Xbox one username so what should I do submitted by /u/Smeaglesmith... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Smeaglesmith, May 5, 2021 at 6:32 AM.

1. So recently I changed my username on the Xbox 360

But when I go to Xbox app and my Xbox one it shows the Xbox 360 username below the Xbox one username so what should I do

submitted by /u/Smeaglesmith
    [link] [comments]

/u/Smeaglesmith, May 5, 2021 at 6:32 AM
  2. iBlucifer Win User

Disconnected from XBL when playing Halo Wars

Did you guys happen to change your username recently ?
  3. n0rb3l s3maj Win User

Maximum 360 Password Length Still Only 16 Characters???

I recently changed my gamertag on xbox one and made a longer password now when I go to play a 360 backwards compatible game on xbox one it says I have to re download profile so my gamertag will change but my password for live is too long on 360
  4. Theory of Game Win User

My username was changed

And that name is likely to get changed as well. Please review the code of conduct.
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../staysafe

Doesn't matter that you had it for 2 years... it just took that long for someone to report it and for the enforcement team to review and change it.

Also note that if you continue to choose inappropriate gamertags, the consequences could become more severe, up to and including a permanent suspension of your account.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

I need to change my Xbox username

6. Daft Badger Win User

I need to change my Xbox username

Afraid not.You get one free change from the generated tag you are given when you start your account to one of your choosing.

Any changes after that must be paid for,there are no exceptions.

Now my knowledge of money conversion rates isn't the best but it doesn't cost $15 as far as I know.

I think you may get a free change when the new gamertag system is introduced but i'm not 100% sure on the details of that.
Thema:

So recently I changed my username on the Xbox 360

1. So recently I changed my username on the Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - recently changed username

2. My brothers account was recently marked for suspicious activity when he changed his email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brothers account was recently marked for suspicious activity when he changed his email...: My brothers account was recently marked for suspicious activity when he changed his email to one that I own. I told him he could use my email so can y’all fix this and let him use his account?...
  3. I recently changed my Microsoft account password, and now I can’t login to my Xbox console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently changed my Microsoft account password, and now I can’t login to my Xbox console: I recently changed my Microsoft account password, and now I can’t login to my Xbox console 950f63a2-3c66-4ca0-8083-6b05c23fad1e
  4. Xbox Assist menu change order in recent update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Assist menu change order in recent update: Xbox assist has moved to the bottom of menus and I keep accidentally selecting it when I want to quit things. (As quit was right at the bottom)... Anyone else having this (habit) issue?.....
  5. Capture settings changes after every update recently

in XboX Insiders
    Capture settings changes after every update recently: I don't know if this is only happening for me but with the last three or so updates the capture setting "Automatic upload" changes to "Captures from me" from "No auto upload". This should also...
  6. Hi, I recently changed my Minecraft username. But my old username is still showing. I tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I recently changed my Minecraft username. But my old username is still showing. I tried...: So, first, I changed my username, and I checked the Xbox app. My new name was there, but when I went into Minecraft, it wasn’t there. It was my old username. I signed in and out of the Xbox app....
  7. Recent changes to Microsoft Sudoku - lost access to all my games on my desktop PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent changes to Microsoft Sudoku - lost access to all my games on my desktop PC: [img] I have a laptop and a desktop PC both running Windows 10. Recently something was upgraded when I started Microsoft Sudoku on the desktop and it looked like a new game interface but it...
  8. Recent unknown change to controller idle

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recent unknown change to controller idle: Hi I've been using my Xbox at night to listen to podcasts on YouTube for some time as this seems to help with my lifelong insomnia - I've found that as long as my controller is plugged in and I...
  9. Where do I find update notes on the recent UI changes?

in XboX Insiders
    Where do I find update notes on the recent UI changes?: I'm currently in Beta ring and I noticed there was an update (current tab underlining in the guide, different Game Pass logo when I start the games on GP, some extra text on Full library page of...
  10. The guide feels quite a bit more “to the point” with this recent change. I can’t wait to...

in XboX Insiders
    The guide feels quite a bit more “to the point” with this recent change. I can’t wait to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]