So the new test notification was nice. Will they come for “Console OS update Available?

Discus and support So the new test notification was nice. Will they come for “Console OS update Available? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The test notification the other day was cool and all, but will we get these for when console OS builds are pushed out for release? Looks like... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PeverellPhoenix, Aug 29, 2021.

1. So the new test notification was nice. Will they come for “Console OS update Available?

The test notification the other day was cool and all, but will we get these for when console OS builds are pushed out for release? Looks like “Activities” notifications lol.

This is them main advantage to having them. I don’t need notifications for quests and whatever else, I need them when an update is available.

Third time of the last week I was in a long haul MSFS flight and got booted off for the update.

Where. Is. The. Warning?

And don’t tell me Twitter.

submitted by /u/PeverellPhoenix
    [link] [comments]

/u/PeverellPhoenix, Aug 29, 2021
  2. iancdavis Win User

what is the one thing that has made you the most ticked off about x1

A status percentage bar on updates for the console would be nice, instead of just a green screen.

Notification of when friends log on to their Xbox

An eject disc option on the dashboard

I'm happy with my Xbox One, just slight niggles really, but this is to be expected with new hardware and a new OS.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox App Not Working After Android Oreo Update

Hi DocLF,

I moved your comment from the
    thread
    you posted on and created a new thread for you.

Since you stopped receiving notifications after an OS update to your phone, then the update or the OS itself may be causing the issue and would need to be addressed by Google.

Do you still receive notifications normally on your Xbox One console?

If you haven't already done so, re-install the app and then sign back into your account and give it a test.
  4. ISean GrimI Win User

Xbox Insider Alpha Ring Update When Playing?

So you are in the Insider program which tests console updates & are moaning that there's to many updates?

It tells you whats in every update in the Insider forums before the update is released.It even tells you what time the update is going to be released.
    Not everyone logs into the forums every day, I'm just saying a little notification on the Xbox would be nice. It already has a section for Xbox Messages why not a section for Insider Messages.
  5. MonsterGuy2014 Win User

BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY LIMITED LIST

I believe it comes in the November update along with the new OS.
  6. Lnin0 Win User

Game Updates

Same here. It would be nice if the notifications said 'updated' or something just so you know why suddenly there is a generic toast for a game/app in your notifications.
Thema:

So the new test notification was nice. Will they come for “Console OS update Available?

1. So the new test notification was nice. Will they come for “Console OS update Available? - Similar Threads - test notification was

2. Make Your Mark On History with the Age of Empires IV Technical Stress Test

in XboX Insiders
    Make Your Mark On History with the Age of Empires IV Technical Stress Test: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Game Streaming (Test App) won't connect with wife's laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Streaming (Test App) won't connect with wife's laptop: I wanted to set my wife up with streaming in-home from the Xbox so she can play games while we also have the TV on for our shows, but it seems like it just won't connect. We installed the app,...
  4. error: can't connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot

in XBoX on Consoles
    error: can't connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot: when i download 360 games i need to download profile but i cant because of this error: (can't connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot) i have no issue with connecting to...
  5. Audio latency test using Gamepass - Please Post Your Results!

in XboX Insiders
    Audio latency test using Gamepass - Please Post Your Results!: Change the audio output in xbox settings to what you would like to test. Download Dual kick heroes from Gamepass, start that game, go to in-game options, select audio calibration, My...
  6. Test Drive Unlimited DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Test Drive Unlimited DLC: In The Internet I found news that in Xbox 360 version players should have some extra things like Lexus cars for example. In my game I have only Lexus dealer,but I can't go to this place, because...
  7. Anyone else getting improperly titled notifications from the Xbox test flight app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting improperly titled notifications from the Xbox test flight app?: [IMG] submitted by /u/cabappleagain [link] [comments]
  8. Notification bug (alpha test ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Notification bug (alpha test ring): Hi everyone.. I'm in the alpha test ring and i dont know if it's a bug only for me but I dont get any notification.. I restarted my xbox,checked the setting of the notification and it's on,and...
  9. 200610 just installed. Started game. Tested 4K recording. After notification pop-up, One X...

in XboX Insiders
    200610 just installed. Started game. Tested 4K recording. After notification pop-up, One X...: After all, no clip saved. Reported. About my Samsung Q80R also becoming unresponsive, I don't know if it's because I have it recognized by One X as I use OneGuide to watch my Cable TV or if it's...
  10. Help us test Wish List Notifications!

in XboX Insiders
    Help us test Wish List Notifications!: Hi Xbox Insiders! Based on your feedback both here and in Xbox Requests, you told us that you wanted to know when something on your wish list is on sale. We’re ready to start testing that...