So this is new in the Alpha Skip Program.

Discus and support So this is new in the Alpha Skip Program. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Zantku [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zantku, Jul 19, 2019.

1. /u/Zantku
    /u/Zantku Guest

/u/Zantku, Jul 19, 2019
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

A small system update being released to everyone today

I'm in the Preview Program and in Alpha Skip Ahead Ring, I'm testing several 1910 builds but at the moment no new UI for me.
  3. Skier7667 Win User

Xbox One & Xbox X - In Alpha Skip-Ahead Program Question

I believe you can re-enroll but I don't believe is guaranteed to be in Alpha still.
    If I deregister the Xbox X out of the program, will it also deregister the Xbox One?

Originally the Xbox One was in Skip-A-Head Alpha. I purchased the Xbox One X, selected registration for Alpha Skip-A-Head, and it was automatically enrolled in the Alpha Skip-A-Head program.

I got the impression it is tied to the user who not the product. Hopefully someone in the program knows for sure.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

There is only a limited number of free slots in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead.

If someone in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead leaves, or is removed due to inactivity, participants in Beta are invited to Alpha. However, Beta participant invitations are sent out to those, that leave valuable feedback, find bugs, and are most active in the beta
    group.

So it's not how long you are in the program, but how valuable your input and bug reporting was in the past.

Added to the fact that invitations are only sent out if there is new room in Alpha, you might have to wait a while to get invited. Just provide good feedback and be patient.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Xbox has factory reset

6. kev edin Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

Ye im on alpha skip ahead, i have been on the program over 4 years.

To get on alpha skip you nneed to have been a active member for a set time.

You will get there just keep plodding on 👍
Thema:

1. So this is new in the Alpha Skip Program. - Similar Threads - Alpha Skip Program

2. August 16th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190814-1910)

in XboX Insiders
    August 16th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190814-1910): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update not on my Current console only on my old one

in XboX Insiders
    New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update not on my Current console only on my old one: August 14th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190812-1924) this update to the new dashboard was made to my old xbox one S 2TB console. but not on my xbox one X I got a xbox...
  4. August 14th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190812-1924)

in XboX Insiders
    August 14th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190812-1924): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox One X Crashing (alpha skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Crashing (alpha skip ahead): My One X is crashing in many games. Most noticablely the last 2 days in GTA 5 and Apex. It suddenly crashes to home screen. I am trying to switch now to beta rather than skip ahead as skip ahead...
  6. August 12th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190809-1940)

in XboX Insiders
    August 12th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190809-1940): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. Am in Alpha Skip Ahead and no new dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am in Alpha Skip Ahead and no new dashboard: Am in Alpha Skip Ahead and no new dashboard after at least 3 or 4 updates since supposed to receive.. Thought this was out now? No idea where to post this since there are no menu and/or option...
  8. The latest alpha skip program update messed up my astro a50.

in XboX Insiders
    The latest alpha skip program update messed up my astro a50.: the whole conversation is on the reddit link i will post down below. i posted it in astro subreddit and got a reply from astro. they didnt really help me that much i just ended up figuring it out...
  9. Xbox One & Xbox X - In Alpha Skip-Ahead Program Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One & Xbox X - In Alpha Skip-Ahead Program Question: I have an Xbox One and an Xbox One X in the Preiview Program. Both Xbox's are in the Alpha Skip-a-Head program. I'd like to take the Xbox One X out of the Preview program, but leave the Xbox One...
  10. Alpha Skip Ahead Program - Not Updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alpha Skip Ahead Program - Not Updating: I have an Xbox One and an Xbox One X, both in the Alpha Skip Ahead program. I have received the most current update on my Xbox One X for Alpha Skip Ahead, but on the Xbox One, the last update is...