So this is new in the Alpha Skip Program.

Discus and support So this is new in the Alpha Skip Program. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Zantku [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zantku, Jul 19, 2019.

1. /u/Zantku
    /u/Zantku Guest

/u/Zantku, Jul 19, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

Consoles that are enrolled in the preview program and are Alpha Or Alpha Skip ahead are randomly chosen to get the new dashboard. If your console has not been chosen, then there is nothing that can be done to to give your console the new dashboard.
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

A small system update being released to everyone today

I'm in the Preview Program and in Alpha Skip Ahead Ring, I'm testing several 1910 builds but at the moment no new UI for me.
  4. Skier7667 Win User

Xbox One & Xbox X - In Alpha Skip-Ahead Program Question

I believe you can re-enroll but I don't believe is guaranteed to be in Alpha still.
    If I deregister the Xbox X out of the program, will it also deregister the Xbox One?

Originally the Xbox One was in Skip-A-Head Alpha. I purchased the Xbox One X, selected registration for Alpha Skip-A-Head, and it was automatically enrolled in the Alpha Skip-A-Head program.

I got the impression it is tied to the user who not the product. Hopefully someone in the program knows for sure.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

There is only a limited number of free slots in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead.

If someone in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead leaves, or is removed due to inactivity, participants in Beta are invited to Alpha. However, Beta participant invitations are sent out to those, that leave valuable feedback, find bugs, and are most active in the beta
    group.

So it's not how long you are in the program, but how valuable your input and bug reporting was in the past.

Added to the fact that invitations are only sent out if there is new room in Alpha, you might have to wait a while to get invited. Just provide good feedback and be patient.
  6. Epic Louie Win User

if you join the insider program what ring would you want to be in if your not in it

I'm in the alpha skip ahead. I've been in the program since launch.
Thema:

1. So this is new in the Alpha Skip Program. - Similar Threads - Alpha Skip Program

2. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2008.200629-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead (2008.200629-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. Interesting Guide Changes Rolling Out to Some Alpha & Alpha Skip-Ahead Users

in XboX Insiders
    Interesting Guide Changes Rolling Out to Some Alpha & Alpha Skip-Ahead Users: [IMG] submitted by /u/Spartan2170 [link] [comments]
  4. I have just been accepted into the Xbox Insider Alpha Skip-Ahead program! I want to know if...

in XboX Insiders
    I have just been accepted into the Xbox Insider Alpha Skip-Ahead program! I want to know if...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MBHYAT [link] [comments]
  5. How do I get invited to alpha skip ahead program

in XboX Insiders
    How do I get invited to alpha skip ahead program: Hi I’m level 6 and and been on the Xbox insider program for 5 months and never got an invite to the alpha skip ahead program can I please get one or if not how do i get one submitted by...
  6. Preview program: alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Preview program: alpha skip ahead: Did anyone else fill up that questionnaire on the preview program asking I’d you’d like to join the Alpha skip ahead ? I did it and then loaded the app up just now to realise I had it. submitted...
  7. Will I lose access to alpha skip ahead program? If I change xbox one s to xbox one x for...

in XboX Insiders
    Will I lose access to alpha skip ahead program? If I change xbox one s to xbox one x for...: submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  8. The latest alpha skip program update messed up my astro a50.

in XboX Insiders
    The latest alpha skip program update messed up my astro a50.: the whole conversation is on the reddit link i will post down below. i posted it in astro subreddit and got a reply from astro. they didnt really help me that much i just ended up figuring it out...
  9. Xbox One & Xbox X - In Alpha Skip-Ahead Program Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One & Xbox X - In Alpha Skip-Ahead Program Question: I have an Xbox One and an Xbox One X in the Preiview Program. Both Xbox's are in the Alpha Skip-a-Head program. I'd like to take the Xbox One X out of the Preview program, but leave the Xbox One...
  10. Alpha Skip Ahead Program - Not Updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alpha Skip Ahead Program - Not Updating: I have an Xbox One and an Xbox One X, both in the Alpha Skip Ahead program. I have received the most current update on my Xbox One X for Alpha Skip Ahead, but on the Xbox One, the last update is...