so today i tried playing forza horizon 4 and it logged me in to one of my random accounts...

Discus and support so today i tried playing forza horizon 4 and it logged me in to one of my random accounts... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; On this account i have no progress whatsoever and on my main i have a lot of stuff. I don't know how to change accounts since it automatically logs me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zasami., Aug 1, 2022.

1. Zasami.
    Zasami. Guest

so today i tried playing forza horizon 4 and it logged me in to one of my random accounts...

On this account i have no progress whatsoever and on my main i have a lot of stuff. I don't know how to change accounts since it automatically logs me in on the same account whenever i click "sign in". Could you please help me?

:)

Zasami., Aug 1, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

so today i tried playing forza horizon 4 and it logged me in to one of my random accounts that i just have.

In this case, please press Windows + I. Click on Accounts > Email and accounts. See if this account you do not want to sign in to is there. If so, click on it > Manage > Remove this account from this device.

If the account is not showing on the Windows account list, please sign out of the Microsoft store and the Xbox app. Then, follow the steps below:

Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Microsoft Store > Advanced Options > Repair, then Reset.

Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Xbox App > Advanced Options > Repair, then Reset.

Then, create another local account on Windows:

- Press Windows + R.Type netplwiz and press Enter.

- Click Add button.

- Click Sign in without a Microsoft Account. If you do not see that option, disconnect from the Internet.

- Click Local account if prompted.

- Type the username you want, and the password. You must also specify a hint. Click Next, then Finish.

Make the new local account an admin account:

- Select Start > Settings > Accounts > Family & Other Users > Select the Account Owner Name (you should see "Local account" below the name) > Change Account Type. Select Administrator, then OK.

- Sign in with the new Administrator Account.

- Go to Start > Settings > Accounts > Sign-in Options > Privacy > Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart." Restart your PC.

Sign in with the local account. Uninstall the Xbox app and then install it again but do not start it yet. Go to Start > Type Services > Open it. Find all Xbox Services (Xbox Accessory Management Service, Live Auth Manager, Live Game Save, Live Networking Service, Gaming Services). Right Click > Properties> Set the startup type to Automatic. Also Start them.

Then, open the Microsoft store and sign in with the account you want to play on the Xbox app. Open the Xbox app and try to sign in with this same account. Please make sure both accounts are the same.
  3. Zasami. Win User

so today i tried playing forza horizon 4 and it logged me in to one of my random accounts that i just have.

After i reinstalled it and opened the xbox app it showed me this then i clicked " NOT YOU? SWITCH ACCOUNTS" and it still logged me to this account even though it is my main one

[​IMG]
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

On the computer, the game uses the Xbox profile that is signed into the Xbox app, but it can cause issues if the account that is signed into the Microsoft store is different than the one signed into the Xbox app.

So, please check if your Microsoft store account and the Xbox app account are the same and they are your main account. If possible, sign out of both apps, then sign in again.
  5. Zasami. Win User

i'm playing it on the computer
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

In this case, please go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Xbox App > Advanced Options > Repair, then Reset.

Click on Start > Search for Credential manager > Windows credentials. Search for Xbl|DeviceKey, click on it and then Remove. Also, remove all the XblGrts and XboxLive credentials.

- Delete Accounts and Cache folders at:

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\TokenBroker

Restart your computer. Open the Xbox app and it will ask you to sign in. Sign in with the correct Microsoft account and please let me know how it goes.
Thema:

1. so today i tried playing forza horizon 4 and it logged me in to one of my random accounts... - Similar Threads - today tried playing

2. I tried to use Fortnite Cloud Gaming today, i tried many times. It kept saying “We are...

in XboX Insiders
    I tried to use Fortnite Cloud Gaming today, i tried many times. It kept saying “We are...: Whats happening? submitted by /u/SuliZayed [link] [comments]
  3. I have an error showing 0x87DD0003 everytime I tried to log in today.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an error showing 0x87DD0003 everytime I tried to log in today.: I have an error showing 0x87DD0003 everytime I tried to log in today. Please help me. I have xbox gamepass ultimate subscription and need this working on my PC. How can I resolve this issue?...
  4. I renewed my Xbox Live Gold subscription today and I get an error when I try to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I renewed my Xbox Live Gold subscription today and I get an error when I try to purchase...: I can't "buy" the free xbox live gold games after I renewed my subscription. The message I get is this. Try a different way to pay This one isn't working. Contact your bank for more info....
  5. I tried playing today but the games dont open.”the person who bought this needs to sign...

in XboX Insiders
    I tried playing today but the games dont open.”the person who bought this needs to sign...: I dont know when the update was but ppl are saying its because of that but when i was talking to my freinds on the app it worked fine.but now i cant even invite anyone.kinda freaked out when i...
  6. Why does my Xbox series x crash when ever I try and play my games? It started today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox series x crash when ever I try and play my games? It started today: My xbox series x is crashing whenever i launch a game or play for over 10 minutes but it is getting worse and generally cant even load a game this is auporling and i want this sorted now...
  7. I received a insider update today and during the uodate I got this error. I've tried to...

in XboX Insiders
    I received a insider update today and during the uodate I got this error. I've tried to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/sabalilulu305 [link] [comments]
  8. I tried uploading a clip I got on PC to xbox live with Xbox Console Companion today.

in XboX Insiders
    I tried uploading a clip I got on PC to xbox live with Xbox Console Companion today.: I got an error saying it was removed, but the button to upload is still there. Is this a permanent change? I really hope not it was so convenient and I don’t understand why it would benefit...
  9. 2Wire: "I tried to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection today but there was a problem with it! ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: "I tried to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection today but there was a problem with it! ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): "I tried to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection today but there was a problem with it! Help!" There "I tried to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection today but there was a...
  10. Two days ago I was enjoying playing ALPHA Jax, today it will not play when I try to pull it ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two days ago I was enjoying playing ALPHA Jax, today it will not play when I try to pull it ...: gniyalp gniyojnesaw I oga syad owT bf6e0fc1-8673-42c5-9506-485e5efbfa97