So uh, unless I’m missing something or hiding in plain sight, where can I view my...

Discus and support So uh, unless I’m missing something or hiding in plain sight, where can I view my... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Title says it all submitted by /u/DaFonkster87 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DaFonkster87, Oct 17, 2020 at 11:52 PM.

1. So uh, unless I’m missing something or hiding in plain sight, where can I view my...

/u/DaFonkster87, Oct 17, 2020 at 11:52 PM
  2. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

The Police Makes Me Rage

once you get out of sight, find a place to hide while the police search. as long as something blocks their view, liking hiding behind a wall, they will give up after 30 seconds or so. for the helicopters, you got to hide under something. like in a store
    or under a bridge. like that the helicopters can't see you. i am finding it easier to escape the cops. if you don't hide once you break line of sight, they might be why you can't get away.
  3. Metal10957 Win User

Archery / Bow Distance Limitation

stealth plus a bow is brutal. one handed isn't even as good. hiding in plain sight is kinda silly.
  4. CamaroGuy96 Win User

never played a hitman game...

If you like conviction, you will like this game. Just understand that where Sam Fisher hides in the shadows, Agent 47 hides in plain sight. You're not a super spy who sneaks around and then blows sh*t up. You're a silent assassin who ideally enters an environment,
    kills his target, and leaves otherwise undetected. That said, Absolution has made it much easier to go in guns blazing if you just want a third person shooter, but it's much more rewarding to play it stealthy and get creative.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

hope it makes a return

The reason I don't like using iron sights is not because they obstruct a portion of your view (although they do), but because you don't get any zoom with it; with scopes you can see enemies from further away & take them out before they ever get close to
    you. If they're close enough, I'll just fire from the hip. There is no real need for iron sights unless you want to use another attachment other than a scope (such as the grenade launcher attachment, for example).

-

In regards to iron sights obstructing your view, I've died countless times because my own gun obstructed my view of the enemy & that's counter-productive. With a red-dot or other sights, the target is clearly visible to the left, right, above & below the
    sight's crosshair.
  6. Khronokai Win User

SCAR-H

I think they knew it had great sights... so knowing nobody would use a sight, they made it to where a foregrip was practically manditory , ensuring that it kept some kind of balance with other weapons. Even with a red dot I find myself missing alot. It
    was my favorite AR, now its the worst.
Thema:

So uh, unless I’m missing something or hiding in plain sight, where can I view my...

1. So uh, unless I’m missing something or hiding in plain sight, where can I view my... - Similar Threads - unless I’m missing

2. Wish I never bought, unless....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wish I never bought, unless....: So I bought this console after not having a 360 for a few years thinking, Great I've missed this. I work on ships so pretty much buzzing to get off my shift and play all these games I downloaded....
  3. Xbox One Controller Stops Registering Inputs, Haha Unless...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Stops Registering Inputs, Haha Unless...: I've encountered the strangest problem with connectivity between my desktop pc and bluetooth xbox one controllers. The controller was connecting fine until a month or so back, when I started...
  4. All games wont sync unless i reset my xbox right after i just turned it on

in XBoX on Consoles
    All games wont sync unless i reset my xbox right after i just turned it on: So everytime i turn my xbox on i have to reset it everytime to get a game to sync with my data. one of the options is to hard reset which I do everytime I turn on my box but that's a bit annoying...
  5. Xbox Capture not recording in game chat audio. Unless without game chat audio. :/

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Capture not recording in game chat audio. Unless without game chat audio. :/: Xbox Capture not recording in game chat audio but records actual audio even though I did everything like set audio output to speakers and headset and what not. If this is some protection thing...
  6. Xbox one games will not start up unless I restart the Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one games will not start up unless I restart the Xbox.: Lately, all xbox one games on my console will not start up unless I restart my console. If i try to start them they just say it took too long to start. Sometimes while playing the xbox will crash,...
  7. Others are unable to play games on my Xbox unless I am logged in

in XboX Insiders
    Others are unable to play games on my Xbox unless I am logged in: If my account is not logged in on my Xbox, everyone who tries to play anything is told that the person who purchased it needs to log in. This is a relatively new issue. Anyone else? Already...
  8. Windows Game Bar Starts Muted and doesn't Record; by default, it is always muted unless I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Starts Muted and doesn't Record; by default, it is always muted unless I...: Many times I forget to unmute at start-up of recording; the result is that I have to squander my recording. For more details check out this thread on Reddit -...
  9. I cant play events, unless i can play daily event and other games

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cant play events, unless i can play daily event and other games: I dont know the reason but some days ago all events run correctly, and now i can play daily ones , but in special events it apperas that a connexion is needed... 40bce75d-5920-4537-9229-d1243997c599
  10. Xbox one shows black screen when turned on unless a reset is done every day.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one shows black screen when turned on unless a reset is done every day.: I am totally frustrated with my Xbox one. Out of nowhere, when I turned it on, it showed a black screen. After multiple YouTube videos of how to check for a faulty HDMI cord and repair the port,...