So um When I try to get back to Xbox Insider hub it doesn't work it keeps saying this can...

Discus and support So um When I try to get back to Xbox Insider hub it doesn't work it keeps saying this can... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/xXZachShadowXx [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xXZachShadowXx, Jul 21, 2019.

1. So um When I try to get back to Xbox Insider hub it doesn't work it keeps saying this can...

/u/xXZachShadowXx, Jul 21, 2019
  2. john.matzen Win User

Minecraft BETA - insider program - how to opt out under 18?

That does not work. He can't access Xbox Insider Hub because he's not 18. It says this when he tries to access it and doesn't allow him in.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Having trouble with apps

Hi there,

The Insider Program is where you enroll your Xbox to test preview updates before they go live. Since the factory reset did not work, I suggest uninstalling and then re-installing the apps that are not working.

If that doesn't help and the hard reset and power cycle did not help, then you may need to keep trying a factory reset until the apps begin to work.

You can report problems through the Xbox Insider Hub App since this seems to have happened after your Xbox updated.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem
  4. JannekeJanssen1 Win User

How do I delete my xbox account??

I have a gamertag, say "A", and got (without being able to make a choice) "B" when I installed the Xbox Insider Hub.

I got a message that my 'store' account wasn't the same as my Xbox account.

But I can't change "B" to "A"! Even after deinstallation of the Xbox Insider Hub.

Trying again to install the Hub, I received "B" again!

How can I login with "A" in a Xbox Insider Hub??
  5. ttttubby Win User

How to unenroll from beta?

Hard reset to get the insider hub to work and then you can unenroll through the insider hub.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Osu1 for insider !

I would recommend
    submitting that feedback to the Xbox Insider team.
    They do a lot of work in getting early release software ready and running as easily as possible. When it comes to applying system updates it is a very tricky process that involves steps not easily backed
    out of, and due to the nature of the Xbox Insiders program, it's quite possible that there is a problem with the Insider version you're trying to update to, so the safest route back to get you into a working state is to restore to a certified and tested current
    release instead of a wonky in progress update patch. But hey, the Insider team is going to be smarter than me on this, so I'd say submit it to them; I'm not sure how active they are on the forums and you have a direct line built in to the program.
Thema:

So um When I try to get back to Xbox Insider hub it doesn't work it keeps saying this can...

1. So um When I try to get back to Xbox Insider hub it doesn't work it keeps saying this can... - Similar Threads - try Insider hub

2. I'm getting an error when trying to sign in to the Xbox Insider Hub App (Windows 10)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm getting an error when trying to sign in to the Xbox Insider Hub App (Windows 10): [IMG] I'm trying to join the Minecraft bet, but I can't sign in to the Xbox insider hub. I've attached an image demonstrating what happens when I hit sign in. I have joined the beta before but...
  3. Xbox insider hub issue, Trying to play fsx seems farther than ever now

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub issue, Trying to play fsx seems farther than ever now: Hi, Lately Microsoft doing some trouble to me. I seem to fix every problem except this one, I tried to open Xbox insider hub but it saying I don't have internet after few mins, Which doesn't make...
  4. Keep getting Error code trying to install the Rushmore -Xbox Insider Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting Error code trying to install the Rushmore -Xbox Insider Hub: I don’t know if this has been acknowledged already. I’m unable to install it and get an error before there’s any progress. Tried hard rebooting console and refreshing store and “my games and...
  5. Xbox insider hub app keeps crashing when I try and load it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub app keeps crashing when I try and load it: I can't load the app it keeps crashing and I can't even report problems right now I haven't been able to do any of my surveys anyone else having this problem? submitted by /u/Insane-Rebel...
  6. "Access is denied." when trying to sign into Xbox Insider Hub on PC.

in XboX Insiders
    "Access is denied." when trying to sign into Xbox Insider Hub on PC.: Just installed it and get this error when I try to sign in. Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 https://imgur.com/a/coaRTmK I've restarted the app, reinstalled the app, signed out and back in,...
  7. i cant join my friends world tried the insider hub thing didnt change anything help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant join my friends world tried the insider hub thing didnt change anything help: I cant join my friend and ive tried the insider hub thing and im pretty sure we have the same game help?(says I cannot connect to world *unable to connect*) a05e101a-31e7-470d-b49f-69011ab4248a
  8. Xbox Insider hub problem with network try again.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider hub problem with network try again.: Hi, I'm trying to play sea of thieves but in order to play it i need xbox insider hub to work. Everytime i press sign in i get problem with network try again. I hope someone can help me with...
  9. I'm trying to play a Closed preview and Xbox insider Hub won't let me in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play a Closed preview and Xbox insider Hub won't let me in: I signed up for the DayZ closed preview and it said I had to go into the Insider Hub to play it so when I went to the Insider Hub it said I wasn't 18 and I am so I need help trying to get into the...
  10. Xbox Insider Hub: Try the new Forums Quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider Hub: Try the new Forums Quest: I'm just posting this as a way to fulfill the Xbox Insider Hub quest, "Try the new forums." Please feel free to add to this post so that the forums are not clogged with random posts....