So what is happening with voice-to-text?

Discus and support So what is happening with voice-to-text? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just received a message and an update letting me know about Cortana and the removal of said program. The problem is that voice-to-text is now gone... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Official_Koenigjay, Sep 28, 2019.

1. So what is happening with voice-to-text?

I just received a message and an update letting me know about Cortana and the removal of said program. The problem is that voice-to-text is now gone and I am in the Preview Omega program which means this is likely going to hit the public soon. I think this is an incredibly bad decision and one that should be reversed internally. Please don’t take away one of the better features just because the backend assistant was bad.

submitted by /u/Official_Koenigjay
    [link] [comments]

/u/Official_Koenigjay, Sep 28, 2019
  2. BobMcFly247 Win User

what happen to voice messages

Afaik there are no concrete plans at the moment to have voice messaging implemented on the One.

But as feedback and ideas are welcome you may wish to suggest this at
    http://xbox.uservoice.com
  3. Mr Yaz13 Win User

So.. this is what happens?

yeah the guys behind Battlefield Friends have got it spot on in all 12 episodes
  4. Snoopy CRX Win User

Lol that video is so true.
  5. Zehq Win User

Ep 13 should've been out on Friday. :(

2 ep's next week? :D
  6. Ghostpaw Win User

Just watched all 12 episodes. Couldn't stop laughing!
Thema:

So what is happening with voice-to-text?

1. So what is happening with voice-to-text? - Similar Threads - happening voice text

2. Xbox Crashed and Restarted with new Dashboard. Happened to anyone recently? Have to say tho...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Crashed and Restarted with new Dashboard. Happened to anyone recently? Have to say tho...: [IMG] submitted by /u/greatnotorious [link] [comments]
  3. Can no longer share clips to OneDrive. What happened?

in XboX Insiders
    Can no longer share clips to OneDrive. What happened?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hack-The-Minotaur [link] [comments]
  4. What happened to my money

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happened to my money: I recently bought a $200 xbox gift card since I only had $9.35 in my account and wanted to buy something, I put the code correctly, and everything was fine there, but when I wanted to buy...
  5. Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN!: Hello Microsoft Peeps, Here is a video of my Xbox One X, recorded today (10/10/2019) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMDVrwTlbKw (I did not realise the link placed a massive video on the page!)...
  6. Exclusive content ever going to happen for Xbox players????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exclusive content ever going to happen for Xbox players????: The reason that other platforms will only get the exclusive mode a year later is because the developer has an exclusivity deal with PS to add to their platform first. Not ideal for other platforms...
  7. So what is happening with voice-to-text?

in XboX Insiders
    So what is happening with voice-to-text?: This is not a feature request, this is feedback, don’t lock my thread because this is direct feedback and/or a question. I just received a message and an update letting me know about Cortana and...
  8. What happens if I have not received my halo 5 pack voices of war?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What happens if I have not received my halo 5 pack voices of war?: On the day of the broadcast I met all the mixer requirements for the pack, a week has gone by, and I have not received the reward, what can I do to receive the pack?...
  9. What happens if I have not received my halo 5 pack voices of war?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I have not received my halo 5 pack voices of war?: On the day of the broadcast I met all the mixer requirements for the pack, a week has gone by, and I have not received the reward, what can I do to receive the pack?...
  10. what happen to voice messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what happen to voice messages: I was really looking forward to it and now I see its gone will there be an update for it? please let me know something f622c9fe-187f-4cea-872c-3f1f0870a77a