So, whatever happened to 1 vs 100? Will we ever see it or anything like it again?

Discus and support So, whatever happened to 1 vs 100? Will we ever see it or anything like it again? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I really loved 1 vs 100 on my 360. I don't do much multiplayer anything but that was something multiplayer that really felt like a true community... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bosay831, Oct 23, 2019.

1. /u/bosay831
    /u/bosay831 Guest

So, whatever happened to 1 vs 100? Will we ever see it or anything like it again?

I really loved 1 vs 100 on my 360. I don't do much multiplayer anything but that was something multiplayer that really felt like a true community experience. So, whatever happened to 1 vs 100? Will we ever see it or anything like it again? It's really a shame now that all the companies focus on this day is MP for FPS games and MMOs and not games and online versions of game shows etc. as well as micro-transactions. There is so much potential out there for online games and game shows IMHO.

submitted by /u/bosay831
    [link] [comments]

/u/bosay831, Oct 23, 2019
  2. MikePARKISON JR Win User

Will We Ever See the Return Of Game Shows on X1

Agreed! 1 vs 100 was great!
  3. JukeBoxHero141 Win User

Yeah, 1 vs 100 was pretty fun!
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

[quote user="jagr200"]

1 vs 100? huh?

[/quote]

You have no idea what you've missed...

Here, this'll help you understand:

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G1gML9UcH0]
  5. Duffnut Win User

Whatever happened to...

@ Lofty : Yes mate, very good times (on COD2) indeed! Forgotten about most of the people we gamed with back then! Gregmiller, Bob Lounge, Mrs B (as she would have been known back then) and plenty more! Loved it....... and, like you say, the game never had
    all the ranks, leaderboards & K/D ratios so people just got on with the game and had fun!
  6. LoftyBee Win User

Whatever happened to...

[quote user="Kranktastic"]

@ Lofty : Yes mate, very good times (on COD2) indeed! Forgotten about most of the people we gamed with back then! Gregmiller, Bob Lounge, Mrs B (as she would have been known back then) and plenty more! Loved it....... and, like you say, the game never had
    all the ranks, leaderboards & K/D ratios so people just got on with the game and had fun!

[/quote]

That brought back some memories lol, I still have a few games with Greg every now and again, not spoke or seen Bob in ages! as for Mrs B, well I'm married to her so can't avoid her lol.
Thema:

1. So, whatever happened to 1 vs 100? Will we ever see it or anything like it again? - Similar Threads - whatever happened 100

2. Xbox cdrom or whatever people call it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cdrom or whatever people call it: Who here would agree that the next generation xbox should have a utlra laser or whatever sony called it CDRom? 9c9e9cd5-0965-49b3-a1f7-e193bc479d64
  3. cant turn off parental control or whatever (windows 10)

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant turn off parental control or whatever (windows 10): i have been searching the web for a solution but cant seem to be able to. I can't get to the page in Xbox to turn it off it just redirects me to a Microsoft page witch says the exaxt thing i was...
  4. So whatever happened to stranded deep on Xbox???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So whatever happened to stranded deep on Xbox???: I am curious is the game available for xbox ?? dfc269b1-3224-445f-878b-74fbe905fe3c
  5. I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH XBOX MICROSOFT WHATEVER

in XBoX Accessibility
    I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH XBOX MICROSOFT WHATEVER: I DON'T KNOW IF ANY OF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS, BUT I AM SO SO SOOOOOOO TIRED OF BEING RANDOMLY BANNED WHEN I HAVE DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. THIS IS THE LAST TIME I AM FED UP!!! WHY AM I HAVING...
  6. Ongoing issues since whatever happened last Wednesday (streaming mostly) <SOLVED>

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ongoing issues since whatever happened last Wednesday (streaming mostly) <SOLVED>: So, since whatever update Microsoft attempted to do last Wednesday (Jan 30) that made alot of people's XBOX's have a black screen, mine included, I've been having some ongoing connectivity issues...
  7. What happened to being able to edit video with whatever program we wanted and still being able ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to being able to edit video with whatever program we wanted and still being able ...: When this was announced for the big summer update I got so excited. I'm a gamer who wants to share Gaming Videos with music added and don't have android headphone adapter. I thought I would be...
  8. Whatever happened to this game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whatever happened to this game?: Title says it all. Also, searching for "It Draws a Red Box" at xbox.com returns no results. This goofy hashtag makes it hard to find (and I found it by sheer luck). I thought I read, a while...
  9. Whatever Happened to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whatever Happened to...: ...hosting your own public lobbies! Earlier I mentioned Halo 2 in a post and I got wondering why are we unable to create our own public lobbies anymore? On H2, Ghost Recons of that era and...
  10. So whatever happened to xbox live coming to pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So whatever happened to xbox live coming to pc?: As per this article Xbox LIVE and Windows 8 what ever happened to the plans for bringing XBL to pc? Is this perhaps the reason why gfwl is being killed off? To possibly replace it with a cross...