So what's the catch with Xbox Ultimate Game Pass?

Discus and support So what's the catch with Xbox Ultimate Game Pass? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So what is the catch with it? I purchased it on accident. But now I'm kinda regretting it... I don't put my credit card on microsoft. So I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Aragonbattlebone, Jul 11, 2019.

1. So what's the catch with Xbox Ultimate Game Pass?

So what is the catch with it?

I purchased it on accident. But now I'm kinda regretting it... I don't put my credit card on microsoft. So I can't "subscribe." in the way most people do.

I buy the 12 month Gold membership cards from the only place in 30 miles of where I live to get xbox gold... and that's just for the free games every month.

I never really liked Xbox Game Pass cause it was temporally and very expensive. and plus MS could take out games as they wished. whenever they wanted.

So wasn't a good deal.

But now I'm worried that if I want to continue my gold membership I'm gonna have to buy the Incredible more expensive option of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate... Which would really suck. At that point I would probably switch over to PS4 or Nintendo... that's one
    of the main reasons I stay away from MMOs is cause of the ridiculous fees that can stack up over time.

It would be a shame to watch all the money I poured into xbox go to waste. since most of my games are digital.

But in the end I would lose more money in 10 years of XGPU then just switching over to the superior PS4. or start a whole new brand with Nintendo.

But for my question. What Is The Catch? MS wouldn't do something like this out of the goodness of there heart. The big red flag for me was when I looked to see when I needed to renew my subscription to xbox gold. it said it was cancelled. and XGPU was now
    there...

That seems awfully shady. I think what's gonna happen is that MS combines the two. makes it super cheap. and offer a long term plan. I.e. converting your gold plan to their new plan. Then after your time is up. they charge 20/40/60 bucks a month. with no
    yearlong plan. and you have to put in a credit card....

And since they no longer have any gold/gamepass any games you have gotten for free you will have to repurchase. any fun games you got with gamepass you'll have to purchase yourself without a discount. And NO mulitplayer either.

They will probably implement some other stuff that only god would know.

So my question again. "What Is The Catch?"

:)

Aragonbattlebone, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

So what's the catch with Xbox Ultimate Game Pass?

1. So what's the catch with Xbox Ultimate Game Pass? - Similar Threads - what's catch Ultimate

2. What game would you like to see remastered?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game would you like to see remastered?: A remake of fallout new vegas would be cool but i cant think of anything else at the moment 5c9c6e34-04f7-415b-9148-c11f88fcf84a
  3. What is the game you have clocked the most hours on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the game you have clocked the most hours on?: i love mass effect serries fc01d202-6607-4ced-933b-38b42df8c5ff
  4. what do you perfer disc or digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what do you perfer disc or digital: I definitely prefer digital but tend to buy more physical games due to the price. 0c478b34-c326-42f6-8340-0894583fed30
  5. At what hour and date was Take it this code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    At what hour and date was Take it this code: (Mod Removed - PII) 222d3207-57eb-4b2a-adbf-12e19679ecd6
  6. in call of duty what can i do that the cheaters not deranked me or not froze my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in call of duty what can i do that the cheaters not deranked me or not froze my account?: i always play fair and i never cheat in the multiplayer, my mouth always shut and i not send to anybody angry messages, i respect everybody and so the chance is very small?...
  7. What is ban worthy...? And what’s not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is ban worthy...? And what’s not?: Some kid in my rainbow six ranked game started talking [Mod removed-profanity]. Later he proceeded to kill all of our teammates until he finally got kicked. I went to check out his profile and ask...
  8. If you could add a new feature to Xbox, what would it be and why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If you could add a new feature to Xbox, what would it be and why?: The ability to turn off auto-clips for certain games (I'm looking at you EA Sports titles), and the ability to move where the notifications pop ups appear. Sometimes they obscure vital parts of...
  9. My sons x box one smells like burning plastic what is wrong ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons x box one smells like burning plastic what is wrong ??: My sons x box one smells like burning plastic what is wrong ?? Just started a few days ago! He keeps it blow out free from dust and has ventilation ac94034f-dcd3-4191-9176-e45c289acd2f
  10. Com ban no reason what so ever

in XBoX Accessibility
    Com ban no reason what so ever: so my account gets com ban first In 2018 I understand I can't swear no big deal 2 day ban happens again I deserve it 2 week ban I understand the punishment so next one I post on the state of decay...