So what's the catch with Xbox Ultimate Game Pass?

Discus and support So what's the catch with Xbox Ultimate Game Pass? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So what is the catch with it? I purchased it on accident. But now I'm kinda regretting it... I don't put my credit card on microsoft. So I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Aragonbattlebone, Jul 11, 2019.

1. So what's the catch with Xbox Ultimate Game Pass?

So what is the catch with it?

I purchased it on accident. But now I'm kinda regretting it... I don't put my credit card on microsoft. So I can't "subscribe." in the way most people do.

I buy the 12 month Gold membership cards from the only place in 30 miles of where I live to get xbox gold... and that's just for the free games every month.

I never really liked Xbox Game Pass cause it was temporally and very expensive. and plus MS could take out games as they wished. whenever they wanted.

So wasn't a good deal.

But now I'm worried that if I want to continue my gold membership I'm gonna have to buy the Incredible more expensive option of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate... Which would really suck. At that point I would probably switch over to PS4 or Nintendo... that's one
    of the main reasons I stay away from MMOs is cause of the ridiculous fees that can stack up over time.

It would be a shame to watch all the money I poured into xbox go to waste. since most of my games are digital.

But in the end I would lose more money in 10 years of XGPU then just switching over to the superior PS4. or start a whole new brand with Nintendo.

But for my question. What Is The Catch? MS wouldn't do something like this out of the goodness of there heart. The big red flag for me was when I looked to see when I needed to renew my subscription to xbox gold. it said it was cancelled. and XGPU was now
    there...

That seems awfully shady. I think what's gonna happen is that MS combines the two. makes it super cheap. and offer a long term plan. I.e. converting your gold plan to their new plan. Then after your time is up. they charge 20/40/60 bucks a month. with no
    yearlong plan. and you have to put in a credit card....

And since they no longer have any gold/gamepass any games you have gotten for free you will have to repurchase. any fun games you got with gamepass you'll have to purchase yourself without a discount. And NO mulitplayer either.

They will probably implement some other stuff that only god would know.

So my question again. "What Is The Catch?"

:)

Aragonbattlebone, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

So what's the catch with Xbox Ultimate Game Pass?

1. So what's the catch with Xbox Ultimate Game Pass? - Similar Threads - what's catch Ultimate

2. What remote control do I need to use the DVD and CD player function etc on a 360s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What remote control do I need to use the DVD and CD player function etc on a 360s?: Hi, Please can sometime advise me as to what remote control I need to buy for an xbox 360s? This is to operate functions such as DVD and CD player. Thank you in advance, Kind regards, Paul...
  3. Anyone know what the problem is?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know what the problem is?: [IMG] submitted by /u/JaiMackenzie [link] [comments]
  4. Why aren't we told what we've done when we're banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't we told what we've done when we're banned?: I was recently banned permanently from Xbox Live without being shown what I did. Apparently "This account participated in harassment, abuse, or bullying behavior towards other players. This may...
  5. What is we could use the Windows 10 OS on Xbox? How would it work?

in XboX Insiders
    What is we could use the Windows 10 OS on Xbox? How would it work?: Windows OS on Xbox So I just had this cool idea where you can install Windows on an Xbox. I got this idea after realizing that my Xbox One S has way better specs than my computer. So I started...
  6. What is going on with remote downloads,very frustrating

in XboX Insiders
    What is going on with remote downloads,very frustrating: Just last week there was a known issue with remote downloading games,this was apparently fixed around the weekend just gone, it seemed fine until tues and now they aren’t working correctly still....
  7. What would you like to see added to Xbox 2020?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would you like to see added to Xbox 2020?: On this note, I'd love to see Spider-Man make it's way over to Xbox, too! ea547439-f7a8-451b-a435-47d92e2d5dd4
  8. What’s Everyone Playing This Weekend? (10-12 January 2020)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s Everyone Playing This Weekend? (10-12 January 2020): I'll be mainly flitting between playing through get and completing my pokedex on Pokemon sword. 91eebdb1-350f-4633-ae4b-ef1609564714
  9. What's the ideal FoV for games if I'm sitting 4ft away from my 32" 4K Monitor?

in XboX Insiders
    What's the ideal FoV for games if I'm sitting 4ft away from my 32" 4K Monitor?: I've always wondered this as I'm never sure what to set FoV to in games that let you change it like Borderlands 3 or Battlefield. I usually sit on my bed 4 feet (almost exactly) from my 32 inch...
  10. What's wong

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's wong: Storage device removed The device constraining your download content packs has been removed please reinsert it af92277c-8b0e-4eff-ab00-a28cf58f9807