So what's the catch with Xbox Ultimate Game Pass?

Discus and support So what's the catch with Xbox Ultimate Game Pass? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So what is the catch with it? I purchased it on accident. But now I'm kinda regretting it... I don't put my credit card on microsoft. So I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Aragonbattlebone, Jul 11, 2019.

1. So what's the catch with Xbox Ultimate Game Pass?

So what is the catch with it?

I purchased it on accident. But now I'm kinda regretting it... I don't put my credit card on microsoft. So I can't "subscribe." in the way most people do.

I buy the 12 month Gold membership cards from the only place in 30 miles of where I live to get xbox gold... and that's just for the free games every month.

I never really liked Xbox Game Pass cause it was temporally and very expensive. and plus MS could take out games as they wished. whenever they wanted.

So wasn't a good deal.

But now I'm worried that if I want to continue my gold membership I'm gonna have to buy the Incredible more expensive option of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate... Which would really suck. At that point I would probably switch over to PS4 or Nintendo... that's one
    of the main reasons I stay away from MMOs is cause of the ridiculous fees that can stack up over time.

It would be a shame to watch all the money I poured into xbox go to waste. since most of my games are digital.

But in the end I would lose more money in 10 years of XGPU then just switching over to the superior PS4. or start a whole new brand with Nintendo.

But for my question. What Is The Catch? MS wouldn't do something like this out of the goodness of there heart. The big red flag for me was when I looked to see when I needed to renew my subscription to xbox gold. it said it was cancelled. and XGPU was now
    there...

That seems awfully shady. I think what's gonna happen is that MS combines the two. makes it super cheap. and offer a long term plan. I.e. converting your gold plan to their new plan. Then after your time is up. they charge 20/40/60 bucks a month. with no
    yearlong plan. and you have to put in a credit card....

And since they no longer have any gold/gamepass any games you have gotten for free you will have to repurchase. any fun games you got with gamepass you'll have to purchase yourself without a discount. And NO mulitplayer either.

They will probably implement some other stuff that only god would know.

So my question again. "What Is The Catch?"

:)

Aragonbattlebone, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

So what's the catch with Xbox Ultimate Game Pass?

1. So what's the catch with Xbox Ultimate Game Pass? - Similar Threads - what's catch Ultimate

2. What taxes are charged?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What taxes are charged?: Good day. My name is Marcos and I'm from Argentina (and I think this query is addressed to my countrymen), I wanted to buy the THIEF game for Xbox One, the same figure in my country store for $...
  3. What is Return Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is Return Address: :') I have a warranty on my Xbox One X and I am returning it to Microsoft, however i received the email for the shipping label, but i am a bit stupid and i don't know what to put for the "return...
  4. I dont know what to do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I dont know what to do: hello my girlfreind lives with me and i bought a few games on my account and she got an xbox to play with me i put her down as a family member on my account and even installed a few games on her...
  5. Just wondering what are people’s opinions on the new dashboard, for those that have it ?

in XboX Insiders
    Just wondering what are people’s opinions on the new dashboard, for those that have it ?: Personally I’m not a huge fan and preferred the old layout and navigating with the bumpers to get across to the game pass/community/store tab etc submitted by /u/GingerNinja248 [link] [comments]
  6. What Scary Game Are You Playing On Friday The 13th?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What Scary Game Are You Playing On Friday The 13th?: If I was off I would do Blair Witch again. 76b726f4-1ff9-4cc6-b3de-7dd63c07b45a
  7. What are my options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are my options?: So I've had this 'Error Code 0X80831002 which I've looked up online and it seems that the end result is that you have to send the Xbox back to be fixed. I bought ours second hand about 10 months...
  8. What do I need to do/get to have Uk Xbox One working in Brazil?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I need to do/get to have Uk Xbox One working in Brazil?: Hi , Im looking to buy a Xbox One to my niece in Brazil will it work ? Can she just buy a new power supply and cable plug there ? Will the games there physical and digital work ok ? Many Thanks...
  9. What would happen if I did a charge back on my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What would happen if I did a charge back on my account?: I have been trying for over a day now to install Gears V. Including uninstalling it the first time and now trying to reinstall it. Its not happening. Currently the store says its downloading at...
  10. What is "Xbox Events (Beta)"?

in XboX Insiders
    What is "Xbox Events (Beta)"?: It showed up under my apps. I opened it, it launched to an Apex Legends Season 2 placeholder and then crashed and disappeared from my games and apps. submitted by /u/TechGuruGJ [link] [comments]