So when do the refunds start for Error 0x97e107df?

Discus and support So when do the refunds start for Error 0x97e107df? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Not only is this preventing me from playing every game I own but the moderator has the audacity to close all the complaints with a nugget of useless... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Auchlander, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Auchlander
    Auchlander Guest

Not only is this preventing me from playing every game I own but the moderator has the audacity to close all the complaints with a nugget of useless information and this gem:

"Hope this helps and happy gaming."

Thanks Ruben but what [mod removed] gaming? NONE OF MY GAMES WORK!!!! None of my games have worked in almost 24 hours. At which point do I start getting some of the money I'm wasting on a service that doesn't work back?

:)

Auchlander, Aug 9, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why would you get a refund? Once the issue is fixed, everthing should work again. keep an eye on the status page here for updates https://support.xbox.com/en-gb/xbox-live-status
  3. kiasimo91 Win User

Problem with downloading

i have the same issue with most wanted , i wait 21 days for microsoft to fix ,but they dont know nothing, cant help nobody with solution to play a game purchased, the only solution they can say its refund refund refund. If i buy the game i buy to play
    not to ask money back. Today i ask refund because i was tired to try everyday and give me same error. so better if dont work ask refund, they cant fix a game dont work from start when you buy it on marketplace.
  4. Sonicnine1 Win User

Purchased game says not purchased

I contacted xbox support, and they said it refunded me and it just hasn't processed it yet. so it just got an error when i purchased it and i didn't know they had refunded me yet.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Refund/error

Well for a refund you would need to contact phone support.
    support.xbox.com/contactus
    However, when you receive a ban you lose access to your content purchased and do not get a refund. Also the game was purchased due to user error, and most of the time refunds are only given for games that do not work.
  6. JonathanHellman Win User

Can't refund Sea of thieves

Hi!

When I clicked your link and pressed "Request a refund" I came to the starting page. I also tried to go there myself but there was not an option for a refund. Maybe there is a problem because I do not live in the US.
Thema:

1. So when do the refunds start for Error 0x97e107df? - Similar Threads - refunds start Error

2. Tengo una duda con un reembolso -[Translation - I have a question with a refund]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tengo una duda con un reembolso -[Translation - I have a question with a refund]: Buenas tardes. Hace unos días pedí el reembolso del paquete golpe rojo de fortnite, hoy me notifican que ya se me devolvió el dinero y efectivamente si lo tengo recargado en mi cuenta de...
  3. We can't get refunds on pre-orders?

in XBoX on Consoles
    We can't get refunds on pre-orders?: Hi, long story short: I pre-ordered Monster Hunter World: Icebourne. However, a few days ago I noticed there was a digital deluxe version of the pre-order. I want this one. So I put in a refund...
  4. xbox 360游戏退款 [Refund] xbox 360 game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360游戏退款 [Refund] xbox 360 game refund: 我不小心购买了一款xbox360游戏,目前还未下载,也未运行,请问如何能够退款?我可以提供相关的支付信息和订单号 ,谢谢 [Translate by Mod] I accidentally purchased an xbox 360 game, has not been downloaded, also did not run, how can I refund? I can...
  5. I want a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want a refund.: i bought minecraft for windows 10 but it isnt the right one. Microsoft isnt letting me get a refund. I want my $30 back so i can get the actual correct edition to minecraft....
  6. Xbox Game Pass PC Mysterious Refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC Mysterious Refund: Hello, I've been paying for the PC Game Pass since its release and have my payment set to just take out of my account. Everything's been fine until today, when I received an email saying my...
  7. Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!: I bought a game (FIFA 19 legacy for XBOX 360). Downloaded it and turns out I cannot play it as it says the region is wrong. The region can't be wrong - I'm in Israel, I bought the game on their...
  8. 마인크래프트 윈도우 10 스타트 에디션 환불에 대해 [Translation - About MineCraft Windows 10 Start Edition Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈도우 10 스타트 에디션 환불에 대해 [Translation - About MineCraft Windows 10 Start Edition Refund]: 목의 게임을 구매하였으나, 가 생각하던 것과는 달라 환불을 하 했습니다. 하지만 환불버튼이 보이지 않아 질문드립니다. 혹시 환불이 불가능한 상품인가요? ___________________________________________________________ [Translation - I bought a game for the title,...
  9. 마인크래프트 윈도우10 스타트 에디션 환불에 관해 [Translation - About Minecraft Windows 10 Start Edition Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈도우10 스타트 에디션 환불에 관해 [Translation - About Minecraft Windows 10 Start Edition Refund]: 당일 마인크래프트 윈도우10 스타트 에디션을 구입하였는데, 본래 원하던 게임과는 달라 환불을 하 했으나 환불 버튼이 안보입니다. 이 품은 환불이 불가능한 품인가요? ------------ [Mod Translation - I bought the Minecraft Windows 10 Start Edition that day, which is...
  10. Xbox One X didn't start. Repaired by MS. Will Game Pass and XBLG be refunded/extended for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X didn't start. Repaired by MS. Will Game Pass and XBLG be refunded/extended for...: My Xbox OneX is now 1 1/2 years old. During Monster Hunter World the screen went black and I couldn't turn it back on. The company where I bought it told me to send it for repair (I have bought...