So when I have my disc tray in the console it wont load into the menu

Discus and support So when I have my disc tray in the console it wont load into the menu in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So my xbox one disc tray was having issues it wouldn’t even load to the menu and wouldn’t load games it did before just fine but it’s not right now for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AlexanderUlti, Dec 9, 2019.

1. So when I have my disc tray in the console it wont load into the menu

So my xbox one disc tray was having issues it wouldn’t even load to the menu and wouldn’t load games it did before just fine but it’s not right now for some reason?

submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti
    [link] [comments]

/u/AlexanderUlti, Dec 9, 2019
  2. voteDC Win User

Leaving game in trey when your xbox is shut off?

I have no choice but to leave a disc in the tray of my 360 or it wont open unless I thump the top of the console.
  3. LEGITSdESTROYER Win User

Black Ops 2, just did xbox and COD update, now when I play, it freezes..... how do I stop it?

When I put my disc in the xbox 360 it loads, shows the loading screen and the pops up a message to clean the disc with a soft cloth then restart the console. So I did that but it still doesn't work.

P.S- The disc doesn't even show me the main menu.
  4. a tired old guy Win User

Anyone else getting this lately?

I get it if I login on the ghosts menue instead of the dashboard.

If the disc is already in the console, when I start the game it takes me to the dash fisrt. If I start the consol by popping the disc in the tray, it takes me to ghosts first.
  5. Alchemist Don Win User

7 years and still going strong

Had mine for 5 years, but the disc tray is bust, i need to have a game in the console other wise it wont open.
  6. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Can anyone help with a problem on my sons X box

Thema:

So when I have my disc tray in the console it wont load into the menu

1. So when I have my disc tray in the console it wont load into the menu - Similar Threads - disc tray console

2. My xbox one console disc tray has stopped working and not sure going all digital will be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one console disc tray has stopped working and not sure going all digital will be...: I had for 6 years and not sure how to repair it and my warrantly is over on the console.Should I send you my serial number of xbox one. 9f00833d-c2f0-4c10-8a20-a0b815cee573
  3. Disc tray wont read the disc someone help me please

in XboX Insiders
    Disc tray wont read the disc someone help me please: I put a disc in and it makes the noise like its reading it but then stops and doesn't do anything and the disc are fine can anyone please help submitted by /u/SR20PULSE [link] [comments]
  4. Disc tray

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc tray: When i dont have a disk inside the console, it makes the noise when you insert it inside and im not sure why. Any help? 33bce1f7-c633-4312-b458-0046fe23e88a
  5. Xbox 360 disc tray noise.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 disc tray noise.: Problem: 1. Xbox makes a grinding noise after closing the tray. This noise is created whether or not a disc is in the tray. It last for 1-2 seconds. 2. “Open tray” is displayed on the screen...
  6. Disc tray/Console failure (5 times different issues)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc tray/Console failure (5 times different issues): Hi all Hoping someone here can help. Im at a total loss. Ive been through 5 different xbox one consoles. All have had a different failure of some kind and im sick of forking out money for...
  7. Xbox One S Disc Tray Not Opening

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Disc Tray Not Opening: Hello all, I bought a brand new Xbox One S for myself just a little over a week ago. Everything seemed to work perfectly, I had no issues so far. Unfortunately, yesterday I’ve been having...
  8. Disc tray noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc tray noise: I have recently purchased an xbox from a store (secondhand), everytime I eject a disc it makes a funny noise and the xbox also been loading up with a glitchy screen. I was wonderding if this is a...
  9. Black screen on xbox one on the new update when disc is in the tray.

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen on xbox one on the new update when disc is in the tray.: [IMG] submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  10. Having issues with the new dashboard update with disc tray also disc tray was working fine...

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with the new dashboard update with disc tray also disc tray was working fine...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. legitsdestroyer