So when is the service going to be restored with the servers

Discus and support So when is the service going to be restored with the servers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The lag on multiplayer.has.gotten so bad its unplayable This is getting outright outragious. When will it be fixed and can you block these guys from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oFRPo GameOver, Aug 25, 2014.

1. So when is the service going to be restored with the servers

The lag on multiplayer.has.gotten so bad its unplayable

This is getting outright outragious. When will it be fixed and can you block these guys from dosing us.

:)

oFRPo GameOver, Aug 25, 2014
  2. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    When Will The Issues With Services Be Restored?

No eta on the restoring services

Dadwhite, Aug 25, 2014
  3. ArchMagister
    ArchMagister Guest

I removed Fallout 4 from my Xbox due to issues with the game, and planned to re-install. I purchased the Xbox One Upgrade and began downloading it. Then the download was stopped. I looked online and saw that the purchase and download services were having
    an issue. I attempted to re-install it from my disc instead, and I received a message that the product was not in the online store. That was weird because I was trying to use a disc, not a digital download.

I shutdown, and restarted the Xbox, but received the same message. I can't access the disc. Looking online in the store, I couldn't even find the digital download of the Xbox One Upgrade version of Fallout 4 that I purchased.

It has been two days now since the issue began. Xbox Live Status continues to say the issue is being worked on. I would like some form of update as to when the issue can be expected to be resolved. I also would like to know if the version of Fallout 4
    I purchased as a digital download will be accessible, or if I wasted money. Will the disc eventually work once the issue is resolved?

I hope to see a response. This is the first time in many years that I have had an issue and not seen communication to the consumer base.

Thank you.

ArchMagister, Aug 25, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

You should talk to Infinity Ward about their shoddy P2P/Dedicated server hybrid they are using for Ghosts.

x24hrs2livex, Aug 26, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

You should talk to Infinity Ward about their shoddy P2P/Dedicated server hybrid they are using for Ghosts.
  6. Dadwhite Win User

No eta on the restoring services
  7. Alibi98 Win User

nba 2k13 cannot connect to server try agin later

I cleared my cache and erased everything regarding 2k13. I deleted my profile and dowloaded it again. Same outcome. "The 2k server is temporarily unavailable. You will be automatically connected when service is restored." This is the worst.
  8. tylertheher0 Win User

IFRUIT App

I believe that the servers had trouble handling all of the people trying to access their accounts at launch. The service should be restored in a few days.
  9. BobMcFly247 Win User

Apparently I can't connect with my Dhcp server??

Well, the xbl service indeed experiences a little outage at the moment, but usually this should not affect your DHCP server connection. But as you are connected to Xbox Live this error message may not be correct.

So I'd suggest you may wait for the services to get back working and then check again.

If you still experience issues when the services are restored please feel free to come back for further assistance.

Thxs for your understanding.
Thema:

1. So when is the service going to be restored with the servers - Similar Threads - service going restored

2. Better Xbox live (Family) Sharing, and Microsoft Service going down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Better Xbox live (Family) Sharing, and Microsoft Service going down: I am a father of three wanting to ask Microsoft to release there grip on how many Xbox's I can share with. I have been a video game player since Atari 2600, and an Xbox live member since 2002. I...
  3. When are we going to see an update with the service issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are we going to see an update with the service issues?: I was kicked out of my Borderlands 2 at around 4:30 Eastern Time and I saw that the problem was the Purchase and Content Usage and Apps service issues causing this. (TV, Music and Video have...
  4. 該去哪申訴爛到爆的保固服務 [Translation - Where to go to the warranty service]

in XBoX Accessibility
    該去哪申訴爛到爆的保固服務 [Translation - Where to go to the warranty service]: 應該先問 們對保固服務這件事重視嗎? 買個菁英手把特別版,花錢找罪受 1.以修代換卻不備貨, 為市 小被瞧不起 2.發現 們把東西寄錯地方,主動通知 們了 竟然無視我的訊息,過三天跟我說物品已簽收,微軟 真棒! 還要我再次通知,才去確認是不是真的寄錯, 們是把我當白痴? 3.從1/4號接受訂單到今日1/30過多久了,對這樣的處理速度一點反省都沒有 還要我隔天等...
  5. youtube service or some other functions on my xbox one , is going does not work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    youtube service or some other functions on my xbox one , is going does not work?: that is what is happening with the system can not access various functions and games, is that they say that crap already fixed when it is not yet completely. ba85f3e8-0256-4c5e-a483-b216a64a80e0
  6. Selling my Xbox due to military service - Where does all my DLC go? I spent $100s on this stuff

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Selling my Xbox due to military service - Where does all my DLC go? I spent $100s on this stuff: So, I am joining the military, selling my Xbox. Where does my DLC go? Obviously it is wiped from the console, but I paid a lot of money for these games and such. I expect to be able to...
  7. Just heard on yahoo Microsoft is going to make the whole Xbox console into a service!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just heard on yahoo Microsoft is going to make the whole Xbox console into a service!: Microsoft I heard is going to make the whole Xbox One console into a service for $60 for Windows 10 on the PC platform,and do away entirely with the Xbox One hardware to compete with Sony. I...
  8. figured out the problem for the service going down *click here*

in XBoX on Consoles
    figured out the problem for the service going down *click here*: if you are going to play cod and your service is down listen to this these instructions first when you start up advance warfare it will prompt you saying that you can not syn but you must then...
  9. Xbox One going to service, Best way to prepare so I don't lose anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One going to service, Best way to prepare so I don't lose anything?: So I have a Day One edition of the Xbox One. About 3 months ago the HDMI input stopped working, yes I have tried all of the troubleshooting and no matter what it stops working again after a few...
  10. So is this xbox live issue ever going to be fixed? SERVICE INFO IS UNAVAILABLE

in XBoX on Consoles
    So is this xbox live issue ever going to be fixed? SERVICE INFO IS UNAVAILABLE: This is happening to many people and nothing is being done about it. Xbox live support doesn't know anything. Don't tell me to check the status of xbl or to do a hard reboot because it's ***....