SoC recruiting still

Discus and support SoC recruiting still in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; SoC is recruiting if anyone is still looking we are a sponsored clan and we got more to come and 2 of us out of our clan been to actual tournaments... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoshuaCooper44, Jan 1, 2014.

1. SoC recruiting still

SoC is recruiting if anyone is still looking we are a sponsored clan and we got more to come and 2 of us out of our clan been to actual tournaments and we are looking for people to get this clan going like we have done before in the past

:)

JoshuaCooper44, Jan 1, 2014
  2. friends/SoC is recruiting for ghost

add me for friends and message also SoC is recruiting for ghost

3. Looking for Teen and up gamers to play with.

SoC is recruiting for cod ghost so if yall are interested send me a message

4. JoshuaCooper44 Win User

Looking for Teen and up gamers to play with.

SoC is recruiting for cod ghost so if yall are interested send me a message
  5. JoshuaCooper44 Win User

Looking for new people to play with

SoC clan is recruiting for cod ghost but I also paly other games too
  6. Davee Cee Win User

I don't care about DRM or K2 - ALL I EVER WANTED WAS BC!!!

The original architectural design for the XO included the Xbox 360 SOC.

www.pcmag.com/.../0,1740,iid=342262,00.asp

If they're going for a competitive advantage, and let's face it, they have jettisoned all other possibilities, then why not include the 360 SOC as a USP.
  7. R3NNiS Win User

}Soldiers of Christ{- Clan announcements, events & recruitment

THE SOLDIERS OF CHRIST XBOX LIVE PLAY-TOGETHER NIGHT

One Year Anniversary

Reach... Reach... Reach...

This is the one
    year anniversary
    Play-Together system we currently use.

We will be playing HALO Reach, Saturday, December 3rd. (that's 12/3/11 if you cant read words... or 3/12/11
    if you cant read that...)

}SoC{DemonHunter, }SoC{GodsGameFreak,
    and }SoC{Chizenhoff will be leading the event. I might
    be there later on.

We'll get started somewhere around 8PM Eastern Standard Time (Which is 7pm Central, 6pm Mountain, 5pm Pacific). If you are outside the Continental US, this
    is a handy website to help you out
    . Make sure you check back here in case the time changes!

Don't feel like you have to show up at said time, if you have to come later, that's perfectly fine!

If you have any questions, or want to RSVP (though not needed), post below or PM }SoC{BrownSound or }SoC{Shaun555.

Hope to see you there!

}SoC{Shaun555
  8. R3NNiS Win User

}Soldiers of Christ{- Clan announcements, events & recruitment

THE SOLDIERS OF CHRIST XBOX LIVE PLAY-TOGETHER NIGHT

One Year Anniversary

Reach... Reach... Reach...

This is the one
    year anniversary
    Play-Together system we currently use.

We will be playing HALO Reach, Saturday, December 3rd. (that's 12/3/11 if you cant read words... or 3/12/11
    if you cant read that...)

}SoC{DemonHunter, }SoC{GodsGameFreak,
    and }SoC{Chizenhoff will be leading the event. I might
    be there later on.

We'll get started somewhere around 8PM Eastern Standard Time (Which is 7pm Central, 6pm Mountain, 5pm Pacific). If you are outside the Continental US, this
    is a handy website to help you out
    . Make sure you check back here in case the time changes!

Don't feel like you have to show up at said time, if you have to come later, that's perfectly fine!

If you have any questions, or want to RSVP (though not needed), post below or PM }SoC{BrownSound or }SoC{Shaun555.

Hope to see you there!

}SoC{Shaun555
Thema:

SoC recruiting still

1. SoC recruiting still - Similar Threads - SoC recruiting still

2. DHG (DieHardGamers) is recruiting

in XBoX on Consoles
    DHG (DieHardGamers) is recruiting: we are looking for new recruits (16 & older with working mic ) to join our Community if interested send me a message on xbox @DHG igamer17. thank you for your time...
  3. Microsoft Looking to Recruit More for XBOX Games Studios

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Looking to Recruit More for XBOX Games Studios: [IMG] submitted by /u/GNOnline [link] [comments]
  4. Skip Ahead recruitment

in XboX Insiders
    Skip Ahead recruitment: Guys, When reading through the Skip Ahead posts I often see those who are leaving or left the program already. This tends to be due to the issues created by an update. So is this new drive for...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator Tech Alpha recruitment has started.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Tech Alpha recruitment has started.: Will definitely sign up and buy the game when it eventually releases - it looks beautiful! My partner is a big flying enthusiast, he'll be all over this too. 4ca47585-d67a-45c2-85db-f606f89ae9a2
  6. Halo Reach Recruit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Reach Recruit: Hi my name is xYunGxNiNjAx420 and im a inheritor on halo reach but it says im a recruit and I have nothing but when I go to the menu im inheritor please help. 29648cc3-d16f-4ae3-9daa-a93e4e7f3da2
  7. The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...: Join Clan XBA - The Ambassadors. [img] d91583de-c444-4056-ac0c-db50357416d2
  8. Eclipse Gaming Syndicate is recruiting 15+ mature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Eclipse Gaming Syndicate is recruiting 15+ mature: Eclipse Gaming Syndicate is a fast growing, and highly experienced gaming clan for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. We were founded June 11###sup/sup###, 2018 and have been expanding our...
  9. ATLAS CORPORATIONS RECRUITMENT POST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ATLAS CORPORATIONS RECRUITMENT POST: WHAT IS THE ATLAS CORPORATION ? The Atlas Corporation is a Private Military & Security Corporation that is now apart of the Private Sector Gaming Network. We strive everyday to follow simple...
  10. friends/SoC is recruiting for ghost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    friends/SoC is recruiting for ghost: add me for friends and message also SoC is recruiting for ghost 2993b312-7948-46ba-a416-c8340e4f1820