Social an gameing has been down since 6pm yesterday.

Discus and support Social an gameing has been down since 6pm yesterday. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Been waiting for over 12 hours for social an gameing to be fixed. Why the long wait? Support cant be contacted. I'm geting tired of this happening.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Capt Savage2XL, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Social an gameing has been down since 6pm yesterday.

Been waiting for over 12 hours for social an gameing to be fixed. Why the long wait? Support cant be contacted. I'm geting tired of this happening.

:)

Capt Savage2XL, Feb 6, 2020
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

It's a common issue, it has affected me and all of my friends as well since the day before yesterday. Community feed was broken, I could not see feed on my own profile, then when it came back up later on it would only show feed from 14 hours ago. Comments
    on feed were also broken and would not load. Messages would stay stuck on "Sending..." so I never knew if they were really sending or not. There has been tons of issues.....

Not much we can do, to be honest. It's been a constant problem with Xbox for at least a year now. When it does come back up, it will all be broken again with 2 weeks. These same issues happened about 2 weeks ago and all of these social features were broken
    for about 6 days. They all finally worked again, and here we are lol...

Like I said, it will be working again soon as that is the pattern with Xbox social features but don't be surprised if it's broken again in the near weeks. Sorry about this, wish there were a normal fix like "do a hard reset" but this does not work as it's
    a very long going problem and constant issue on Xbox's end.
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

There is an update on the outage on the provided links. There is only a problem with messaging. My Live is working ok. Yours should be fine too by now. Let me explain, when there is an outage, there is always a part of a community that is "infected", not
    all. Even if that person is the next door. I advise patience and wish you the best gaming with your friends as soon as possible.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset by pressing the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts off completely. Then unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
  5. SoulStrike Win User

Hi Capt Savage2XL,

Check the Xbox Live Status page for updates to the Live service, I believe there were issues this past 24 hours. The Xbox team are aware of the issue and hopefully
    services will resume soon.
    I’m unable to use the party function or connect to any online gaming with any game but I have a lot of friends who are in game sessions. What’s going on? I downloaded updates no problem, but I cannot play any game online. How long is this expected to be
    this way? Even someone I know that lives 20 minutes from me is online! What causes this?
  6. JUSTwinBABY187 Win User

Yup its ridiculous, cant get on modern warfare,same **** different day. Xbox is always doing this ****
Thema:

1. Social an gameing has been down since 6pm yesterday. - Similar Threads - Social gameing has

2. Latest update messed up social gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest update messed up social gaming: Since the console update of May 2020, been having connectivity issues with friends on games. Some games can't even play together at all. Anyone else having these problems or know how to fix?...
  3. Social game connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Social game connection issues: Here i have an issue with my Xbox social gaming anyone help?! [img] fe876ade-5045-4bbb-9af2-3c54b482413e
  4. Social and gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Social and gaming: I work a 8-4 job all week. I get home and all I want to do is enjoy some gaming with the boys. I try to join a party with my boys and cannot. Why? Because your servers are down once again. How...
  5. Xbox core services, social, and gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox core services, social, and gaming.: [img] Again here I am with a problem i had not even a week ago. I cant join my friends party and if we do join its muted or my name doesnt show up or i encounter an infinite connecting screen. I...
  6. Social and gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Social and gaming: Xbox party chats gray and not working and k cant hear my friend talking or invite other people is this just me or xbox 976aba37-ff66-4450-9dab-1986f018b880
  7. No socials in xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    No socials in xbox game bar: Hi I recently installed windows on my new pc. I opened the game bar but it only shows game capturing and sound controls. I can't access my friends list or my chats via the game bar. TY for your...
  8. : Social and Gaming

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Social and Gaming: : Social and Gaming Hi SusanaLara, Welcome to the forums, sorry you're experiencing this issue, can you explain in a bit more detail what the issue is? Are you getting errors? Here are some...
  9. Social and gaming issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Social and gaming issues: 3 days of this and nothing. I can't sign in to my xbox. Keep getting told there's no Internet when there clearly is. And I know I'm not the only one having these problems. You told us on...
  10. Xbox live social and gaming issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live social and gaming issues: when will the social and gaming issues be fixed, this has been a problem for me for the past 3 days or so and it consistently shows that is is problem on xbox lives side to the reason why i can't...