Social and gaming

Discus and support Social and gaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox party chats gray and not working and k cant hear my friend talking or invite other people is this just me or xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Anna Takyoshi����, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Social and gaming

Xbox party chats gray and not working and k cant hear my friend talking or invite other people is this just me or xbox

:)

Anna Takyoshi����, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Social and Gaming

Hey guys! I'm sorry to see any issues with connecting. This thread is originally a bit old, though. To receive further assistance, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into, your modem and router manufacturer and models, and troubleshooting
    you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  3. BassHed89 Win User

Social and Gaming

I can't even finish a test lol. All I get is 'DNS isnt resolving xbox server names'. I've tried everything besides taking the console back to gamestop.. I had a buddy try his and he says its functional. Maybe a bad batch was released?I dunno.. I'm wasting
    days that I paid for by purchasing xbox live tho, I know that much lol.
  4. BassHed89 Win User

Social and Gaming

Download speed latency

86ms

Upload speed. Wireless strength

84%

Packet loss

0%

Mtu
  5. Wilt3570 Win User

Social and Gaming

I agree. This is outrageous. How is this not fixed yet
  6. LoneRedSgt Win User

NO SOCIAL AND GAMING

Same here. Two outages within 24 hrs. This is insanity.
Thema:

Social and gaming

1. Social and gaming - Similar Threads - Social gaming

2. Social and gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Social and gaming: I work a 8-4 job all week. I get home and all I want to do is enjoy some gaming with the boys. I try to join a party with my boys and cannot. Why? Because your servers are down once again. How...
  3. Xbox core services, social, and gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox core services, social, and gaming.: [img] Again here I am with a problem i had not even a week ago. I cant join my friends party and if we do join its muted or my name doesnt show up or i encounter an infinite connecting screen. I...
  4. Social an gameing has been down since 6pm yesterday.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Social an gameing has been down since 6pm yesterday.: Been waiting for over 12 hours for social an gameing to be fixed. Why the long wait? Support cant be contacted. I'm geting tired of this happening. 990f6e6d-8507-471f-8241-d1da4ffd86ab
  5. No socials in xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    No socials in xbox game bar: Hi I recently installed windows on my new pc. I opened the game bar but it only shows game capturing and sound controls. I can't access my friends list or my chats via the game bar. TY for your...
  6. : Social and Gaming

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Social and Gaming: : Social and Gaming Hi SusanaLara, Welcome to the forums, sorry you're experiencing this issue, can you explain in a bit more detail what the issue is? Are you getting errors? Here are some...
  7. Social and gaming issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Social and gaming issues: 3 days of this and nothing. I can't sign in to my xbox. Keep getting told there's no Internet when there clearly is. And I know I'm not the only one having these problems. You told us on...
  8. Xbox live social and gaming issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live social and gaming issues: when will the social and gaming issues be fixed, this has been a problem for me for the past 3 days or so and it consistently shows that is is problem on xbox lives side to the reason why i can't...
  9. How to get my gaming and social unbanned on xbox live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get my gaming and social unbanned on xbox live?: My xbox games werent working on Xbox live so i thought that my Xbox live gold ran out, so i bought another xbox live card and put it in, still didnt work. Turns out in the Network under settings,...
  10. Bloqueio NAT Social e Jogos [Translation-Social NAT blocking and games]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bloqueio NAT Social e Jogos [Translation-Social NAT blocking and games]: Boa tarde! Estou com um problema diferente na NAT,esta dando erro SOCIAL E JOGOS e não estou conseguindo jogar online. O que deve ser? Como resolver? [Translation-Good afternoon! I have a...