Social Feed Feedback

Discus and support Social Feed Feedback in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; A lot of what I'm seeing on the previews and in the betas is that the Xbox Team seems to be (or is trying to be) phasing out the Xbox Social feed,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MegaMasterX, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Social Feed Feedback

A lot of what I'm seeing on the previews and in the betas is that the Xbox Team seems to be (or is trying to be) phasing out the Xbox Social feed, where you see posts, achievements, and streams for your friends. The Xbox Beta (available if you download the Xbox Insider Hub on your PC and enroll in the Xbox Beta app) has a Social tab which is just messages. The Experimental Dashboard didn't have any inclination of it, and you actually had to jump through hoops in order to even see the Social feed.

If this isn't actually being phased out, will the features in the Xbox Console Companion be merged into this new Xbox Hub-like app?

I want to be clear that I think the Xbox One's social features are very much welcome and a strong feature on the platform and I sincerely hope that they're not going to end up being phased out.

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/MegaMasterX
    [link] [comments]

/u/MegaMasterX, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Social/activity feed

Hey, Daisy! I got you handled over in this big thread
    here. Please refer to that for any updates. Thanks for understanding!
  3. StephenCasemore Win User

Why the different lauch dates`?

yep, guess ill try and stay away from social media and comunity feed on Xbox. 😭
  4. NewBlacksmurf Win User

There needs to be a direct way to contact Xbox Ambassadors and the Xbox forums on the console.

I absolutely agree with this so much so that when choosing help, the snap should mimic the social feed but be the actual forums not in an Edge format tho.

In addition to this, any feedback site, suggestions and support should come to the console inbox in addition to your email.

In the revamp of the forums and as an ambassador I do agree with a lot of what you've shared. Maybe someone official will take note as I've also created many feedback suggestion on the xboxfeedback website towards these types of features and updates. It's
    meaningful.
  5. AzKxRider520 Win User

Friends

Hi HT777,

i know microsoft loves to hear feedback tou can always sunmit feedback via the Feedback Hub! Maybe with enligh feed beck it will one day be applied!
  6. R3d P01nt Win User

Challenging friends

It appears to be automatic. You can check what your friends' challenges are by going into Shadownet (press Y while in the SMI) and going to the Social Feed tab.
Thema:

Social Feed Feedback

1. Social Feed Feedback - Similar Threads - Social Feed Feedback

2. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  3. I can't see Social Clubs in my dashboard for months. Now, if I try to share any capture...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't see Social Clubs in my dashboard for months. Now, if I try to share any capture...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  4. XBOX主機小幫手無法連接社交帳戶 [Translation-XBOX HOST HELPER CAN'T CONNECT TO SOCIAL ACCOUNT]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX主機小幫手無法連接社交帳戶 [Translation-XBOX HOST HELPER CAN'T CONNECT TO SOCIAL ACCOUNT]: [img] 在連結帳戶按修復Facebook會顯示此視窗 [Translation-Click To fix Facebook in link account to show this window] [img] 登入後會這樣 [Translation-It's going to be like this when you're logged in.] [img]...
  5. Five days ago, I told/showed here that social clubs not showing up was finally fixed after...

in XboX Insiders
    Five days ago, I told/showed here that social clubs not showing up was finally fixed after...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  6. Social club feeds are broken.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Social club feeds are broken.: It's more than week since I have barely access to club feeds, all the time it show empty screen, then a message that, there are not any posts. Network seems fine - nat is open. Club - only feed...
  7. Share stuff from my activity feed or posts my friends have posted to social media

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share stuff from my activity feed or posts my friends have posted to social media: One thing that sucks is I can't share stuff from my activity feed to social media. It would be awesome if a future update added the ability to share things from my activity feed or stuff my...
  8. Social/activity feed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Social/activity feed: I cannot like any videos or comment on activity feed. When I sign into my other account I can like and comment fine. I tried hard reset and removing/readding my account. Nothing works, please...
  9. Xbox One "Social Activity Feed Like/Share/Comment Glitch/Virus" I NEED HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One "Social Activity Feed Like/Share/Comment Glitch/Virus" I NEED HELP!: As of 2 days ago I am no longer able to leave a "like" "comment" or even "share" Anyone's content to my page.. The only thing I am able to do is Write my own posts and watch people like it share...
  10. Social/activity feed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Social/activity feed: I cannot like any videos or comment on activity feed, When I sign into my other account I can like and comment fine. I tried hard reset and removing/readding my account. Nothing works, please...