Social Lubricant

Discus and support Social Lubricant in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Seriously, this achievement sucks. Im on levels 6,6,7 The Pawnee guy is literally impossible and I'm only at level 6, I dread to think what level 10... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PoisonRogue, Jun 1, 2014.

1. PoisonRogue
    PoisonRogue Guest

Social Lubricant

Seriously, this achievement sucks.

Im on levels 6,6,7

The Pawnee guy is literally impossible and I'm only at level 6, I dread to think what level 10 looks like. I like to get 1000/1000 on all my games but i seriously think this one stupid achievement is going to stop me. I honestly don't think my brain is capable
    of controlling two different sticks at two different speeds in two different directions. And i heard it goes inverted on some later levels.

Rage quit imminent.

Just wanted to vent really, I would ask for tips but I don't think anyone can help me at this point, I've trawled the internet already and there doesn't seem to be anyway to make them easier.

:)

PoisonRogue, Jun 1, 2014
  2. BenDiggles
    BenDiggles Guest
    Achievement won't unlock

The 'Social Lubricant' achievement in Watch Dogs won't unlock, someone please help!

BenDiggles, Jun 1, 2014
  3. Tip for social lubricant achievement

I can't even follow the ball never mind drink

ThisParty©FitsHisFace, Jun 1, 2014
  4. Social Lubricant

Drinking in IRL is not a common method of completing this achievement but I haven't read anywhere that it isn't worth a try. Lol

Vyx-[xboxvenue], Jun 3, 2014
  5. Vyx-[xboxvenue] Win User

Social Lubricant

Drinking in IRL is not a common method of completing this achievement but I haven't read anywhere that it isn't worth a try. Lol
  6. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

Tip for social lubricant achievement

I can't even follow the ball never mind drink
  7. Eggnogga Win User

Tip for social lubricant achievement

It also helps that they patched the game so this is even easier. I managed to do 29 levels all by myself, but had my sister help with Level 6 of Pawnee. That one was still a pain.
  8. a Lonley Hobo Win User

Xbox One Achievements Not Unlocking

Yeah I'm having the same problem with "social lubricant" in watch dogs, i tried to get the achievement song sneak. I got all the songs and it didn't unlock that one either but I did just unlock the tracer achievement which makes no sense at all. This is
    quite frustrating
  9. ErickLiu Win User

Xbox One producing weird oily liquid?

Hi CynicalAnarchy,

From my experiences with PC building and Xbox One knowledge, I can conclude that this is not a problem. The liquid you are seeing is Fan Lubricant. Fans leaking oil Lubricant are not rare most computers at some point have fans leaking Lubricant. During the
    manufacturing of computer fans, the bearing (the center there the motor is) is applied with oil Lubricant. Some fan manufactures put too much Lubricant resulting in some leaking after time.

Here is what happened: Oil Lubricant was released from the Xbox One's fan, since the Xbox One's fan blows out air instead of blow in, the oil from the bearing's will be blown out to the top of the Xbox One causing what you currently see on your Xbox One.

Don't worry, this might sound all scary, but don't fear. Fan Lubricant is non conductive, it will not harm your Xbox One's motherboard or any internal components.

If you have any questions, feel free to rely.

Best regards, bloodygunner17

Xbox Ambassador 2014
Thema:

Social Lubricant

1. Social Lubricant - Similar Threads - Social Lubricant

2. No puedo ver ni se ven mis mensajes en el Chat Social escrito - Gears of war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo ver ni se ven mis mensajes en el Chat Social escrito - Gears of war: Desde ya hace un tiempo no puedo ver los mensajes que mandan en el chat social escrito de Gears of war 4 y 5 (No lo uso en otros juegos así que desconozco si solo pasa en estos juegos) y si yo uso...
  3. Using XBox social for accepting invite not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using XBox social for accepting invite not working: The past couple of days when I use the XBox social looking for group and get a Sea of Thieves game invite the box that pops up in the social box to accept the invite does nothing. I can click the...
  4. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  5. I can't see Social Clubs in my dashboard for months. Now, if I try to share any capture...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't see Social Clubs in my dashboard for months. Now, if I try to share any capture...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  6. Social Feed Feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Social Feed Feedback: A lot of what I'm seeing on the previews and in the betas is that the Xbox Team seems to be (or is trying to be) phasing out the Xbox Social feed, where you see posts, achievements, and streams...
  7. XBOX主機小幫手無法連接社交帳戶 [Translation-XBOX HOST HELPER CAN'T CONNECT TO SOCIAL ACCOUNT]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX主機小幫手無法連接社交帳戶 [Translation-XBOX HOST HELPER CAN'T CONNECT TO SOCIAL ACCOUNT]: [img] 在連結帳戶按修復Facebook會顯示此視窗 [Translation-Click To fix Facebook in link account to show this window] [img] 登入後會這樣 [Translation-It's going to be like this when you're logged in.] [img]...
  8. Five days ago, I told/showed here that social clubs not showing up was finally fixed after...

in XboX Insiders
    Five days ago, I told/showed here that social clubs not showing up was finally fixed after...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  9. Tip for social lubricant achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tip for social lubricant achievement: This achievement can be very easy, you just need two people on one controller like my wife suggested. I control the left analog while she controlled the right analog, we crossed arms. I was stuck...
  10. Watch Dogs "Social Lubricant" Achievement Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs "Social Lubricant" Achievement Bug: After painstakingly beating Level 10 of all three players, I wasn't awarded with the achievement. I checked the Achievements app and it is at 100% progression. I am currently reinstalling the...