social

Discus and support social in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; olá Microsoft, continuo ganhando seguidores mas estou travado nos 2000, poderia resolver? [Translation- Hello Microsoft, I keep gaining followers but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dxzstny, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Dxzstny
    Dxzstny Guest

social

olá Microsoft, continuo ganhando seguidores mas estou travado nos 2000, poderia resolver?

[Translation- Hello Microsoft, I keep gaining followers but I'm locked in 2000, could it solve?]

:)

Dxzstny, Jun 8, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

social

Sorry but the amount of followers and friends is locked at a specific amount and cannot be changed.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Social

Log in to the enforcement team website to see if you have any enforcement actions. If you do you can submit a case review if the suspension is eligible. http://enforcement.xbox.com/home

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!
  4. Dxzstny Win User

social

conheço vários amigos com mais de 2k!!!!

[Translation - I know several friends over 2k !!!!]
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

social

Hey Dxzstny

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

I'd like to have some additional clarification on what it is that you mean.

You say you have quite a few followers, but I'm not sure if your speaking about on the Xbox console like under the People tab, or perhaps you are speaking about MiXer?

If you could confirm this for us we should be able to properly cater to you.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

social

Hi there
    Dxzstny

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox forums. I understand there is an issue with the amount of followers being limited to 2000. As our Ambassador has stated, that is a finite number and cannot be changed.

I would also like to remind you of the Xbox Forum Guidelines.

• 13) Please do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content. Double, triple, etc. posting can also be considered spam.

We'll be locking the thread at this time to minimize repetitive answers. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Many thanks and happy gaming!
Thema:

social

1. social - Similar Threads - social

2. No puedo ver ni se ven mis mensajes en el Chat Social escrito - Gears of war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo ver ni se ven mis mensajes en el Chat Social escrito - Gears of war: Desde ya hace un tiempo no puedo ver los mensajes que mandan en el chat social escrito de Gears of war 4 y 5 (No lo uso en otros juegos así que desconozco si solo pasa en estos juegos) y si yo uso...
  3. Using XBox social for accepting invite not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using XBox social for accepting invite not working: The past couple of days when I use the XBox social looking for group and get a Sea of Thieves game invite the box that pops up in the social box to accept the invite does nothing. I can click the...
  4. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  5. I can't see Social Clubs in my dashboard for months. Now, if I try to share any capture...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't see Social Clubs in my dashboard for months. Now, if I try to share any capture...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  6. Social Feed Feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Social Feed Feedback: A lot of what I'm seeing on the previews and in the betas is that the Xbox Team seems to be (or is trying to be) phasing out the Xbox Social feed, where you see posts, achievements, and streams...
  7. XBOX主機小幫手無法連接社交帳戶 [Translation-XBOX HOST HELPER CAN'T CONNECT TO SOCIAL ACCOUNT]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX主機小幫手無法連接社交帳戶 [Translation-XBOX HOST HELPER CAN'T CONNECT TO SOCIAL ACCOUNT]: [img] 在連結帳戶按修復Facebook會顯示此視窗 [Translation-Click To fix Facebook in link account to show this window] [img] 登入後會這樣 [Translation-It's going to be like this when you're logged in.] [img]...
  8. Five days ago, I told/showed here that social clubs not showing up was finally fixed after...

in XboX Insiders
    Five days ago, I told/showed here that social clubs not showing up was finally fixed after...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  9. After some months, noticed today that latest preview finally fixed social clubs not showing...

in XboX Insiders
    After some months, noticed today that latest preview finally fixed social clubs not showing...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  10. Transfer of linked accounts in the Social Club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer of linked accounts in the Social Club: Hello everyone! I would like to know how to transfer my GTA V account from PSN to Xbox Live GTA V. But I've already started a new player on the Xbox Live account. Could anyone tell me how to do...