social

Discus and support social in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; olá Microsoft, continuo ganhando seguidores mas estou travado nos 2000, poderia resolver? [Translation- Hello Microsoft, I keep gaining followers but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dxzstny, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Dxzstny
    Dxzstny Guest

social

olá Microsoft, continuo ganhando seguidores mas estou travado nos 2000, poderia resolver?

[Translation- Hello Microsoft, I keep gaining followers but I'm locked in 2000, could it solve?]

:)

Dxzstny, Jun 8, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Social

Log in to the enforcement team website to see if you have any enforcement actions. If you do you can submit a case review if the suspension is eligible. http://enforcement.xbox.com/home

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

social

Sorry but the amount of followers and friends is locked at a specific amount and cannot be changed.
  4. Dxzstny Win User

social

Estou relacionando a seguidores no social, não no Mixer

[Translate by Mod]

I'm relating to followers in the social, not the Mixer
  5. Dxzstny Win User

social

conheço vários amigos com mais de 2k!!!!

[Translation - I know several friends over 2k !!!!]
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

social

Hey Dxzstny

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

I'd like to have some additional clarification on what it is that you mean.

You say you have quite a few followers, but I'm not sure if your speaking about on the Xbox console like under the People tab, or perhaps you are speaking about MiXer?

If you could confirm this for us we should be able to properly cater to you.
Thema:

social

1. social - Similar Threads - social

2. No socials in xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    No socials in xbox game bar: Hi I recently installed windows on my new pc. I opened the game bar but it only shows game capturing and sound controls. I can't access my friends list or my chats via the game bar. TY for your...
  3. Hi, I 'd like to do a streaming show on YT and Twitch or other social media about Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, I 'd like to do a streaming show on YT and Twitch or other social media about Xbox.: It's going to be mostly a MTF transition journal as I have decided to do so this year. New decade, new me? Up until this point I have groused about depression & anxiety rather than play games. I'd...
  4. GTA V social club connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V social club connection.: Every time i try to connect my xbox account, I get this error: Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live account. (My xbox live is still good and...
  5. Xbox menus and social problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox menus and social problems: I am writing this because as a 16 year old who has been playing xbox since the age of 13 I have encountered many problems with how xbox parties work, for one if i have been in an argument with the...
  6. : Social and Gaming

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Social and Gaming: : Social and Gaming Hi SusanaLara, Welcome to the forums, sorry you're experiencing this issue, can you explain in a bit more detail what the issue is? Are you getting errors? Here are some...
  7. No puedo ver ni se ven mis mensajes en el Chat Social escrito - Gears of war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo ver ni se ven mis mensajes en el Chat Social escrito - Gears of war: Desde ya hace un tiempo no puedo ver los mensajes que mandan en el chat social escrito de Gears of war 4 y 5 (No lo uso en otros juegos así que desconozco si solo pasa en estos juegos) y si yo uso...
  8. Using XBox social for accepting invite not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using XBox social for accepting invite not working: The past couple of days when I use the XBox social looking for group and get a Sea of Thieves game invite the box that pops up in the social box to accept the invite does nothing. I can click the...
  9. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  10. I can't see Social Clubs in my dashboard for months. Now, if I try to share any capture...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't see Social Clubs in my dashboard for months. Now, if I try to share any capture...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]