Software update after software update.

Discus and support Software update after software update. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey, I want to ask if it's normal for my Xbox One to be updating once every 4 or 5 days? Sometimes I'm playing and will instantly close the game and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/h_o_w_e, Sep 22, 2021.

1. /u/h_o_w_e
    /u/h_o_w_e Guest

Hey, I want to ask if it's normal for my Xbox One to be updating once every 4 or 5 days? Sometimes I'm playing and will instantly close the game and ask me to update no matter if I am mid game, it is a pain because it have gotten banned from some ranked games because of that and in overall is kinda annoying. I was on the Update Preview program a time ago but I unsubscribed from that because my interent wasn't helping a lot with the updates, even so my Xbox keeps asking for updates over and over. Is there a way to check if I am in another program or other kind of solution? Thank you very much.

submitted by /u/h_o_w_e
    [link] [comments]

/u/h_o_w_e, Sep 22, 2021
  2. Burnin TODI Win User

Software Updates

@Corn....how many times does someone have to tell you....COD is being hosted by Activision servers not Microsoft....this was explained in another thread.....and no, everything is not going to the west coast and then back to you, there are servers on the
    East coast.....
  3. eviltedi Win User

Software Updates

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

It represents Community User Level CUL for short. It increases with the amount of posts you make. Ill dig up a link that will better explain it

[/quote]I've always wondered about that, so thanks. However, I still have a question related to that: I post nearly every day with thousands of posts by now, so how come I'm STILL only a lvl. 5 after nearly 2+ years on these forums?

[/quote]

I have been a level 5 for nearly six years, and I have been here a long time, who knows ?
  4. Burnin TODI Win User

Software Updates

Or, you could wait and save up over time?? Probably would have missed the beta phase of the current OS if you did. ;)
  5. KingG 1983 Win User

Software Updates

Ok so here it is..... I started ranting on this forum about my hatred for the xbox one console - I have come to realise that I was angry at myself for trading my much loved 360 to purchase the One - I have now mellowed upon reading the many threads with
    other users sharing the same views as myself and put my trust in Microsoft ironing out these basic functions that xbox one should have..... Let's hope with future updates the Xbox One becomes the greatest console out there!!! .......do you agree?
  6. KingG 1983 Win User

Software Updates

I put spaces between those items??
Thema:

1. Software update after software update. - Similar Threads - Software update software

2. Fix Microsoft FLight Simulator software update from consuming 100% CPU and GPU

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix Microsoft FLight Simulator software update from consuming 100% CPU and GPU: Users have reported for over year now how inefficient the menu is in MSFS. It seems there is no frame limit whatsoever and while sitting at even a static part of the menu, CPU and GPU will max...
  3. Software Update issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Software Update issue: I have been trying to update my Xbox one for ages now. I tried several different options and I spoke to someone today who advised moving everything onto my external hard drive and resetting Xbox....
  4. software update

in XBoX on Consoles
    software update: How do I do the software update on my Xbox one when Internet is slow and I tested my Internet connection ? 4f88d6b3-c732-42df-86b6-b8fdc86333d6
  5. OSU1 Needed to update insider software

in XboX Insiders
    OSU1 Needed to update insider software: My One X is stuck on a boot loop and because I'm in the insider program I have a beta release that is newer than the current OSU1. When will the next OSU1 be available so I can fix my Xbox?...
  6. Software Updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Software Updates: Does anyone know if their is a scheduled time for console updates? I have very little time to game. I find the few times I have a chance to actually sit down and play for more than 45min to an...
  7. Xbox One S unable to play bluray/dvd after nov 5 xbox software update! - Black Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S unable to play bluray/dvd after nov 5 xbox software update! - Black Screen: Hi everyone I need some help please, I did the latest xbox software on my Xbox One S last week Sunday, now I there is a black screen when I play movies bluray/dvd. I can still play games. How do I...
  8. Xbox update of the software

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox update of the software: Im trying to update my software on my xbox one fat, but when he starts the update he keeps on 0%, he just don't move, stays at 0%... e5fd0bdb-8d27-4d0b-aba1-00088120a86c
  9. I found this bug in the setting (I have xbox beta preview for software updates)

in XboX Insiders
    I found this bug in the setting (I have xbox beta preview for software updates): [IMG] submitted by /u/SuperParthz [link] [comments]
  10. Software error update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Software error update: I have an xbox one, i just did a factory reset (saved all my games and apps) it has me connect to wifi, and then proceeds to check for updates. its keeps saying error. The wifi connection is good,...