Software Update issue

Discus and support Software Update issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been trying to update my Xbox one for ages now. I tried several different options and I spoke to someone today who advised moving everything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by moeyjaroudi, Jul 22, 2021.

1. moeyjaroudi
    moeyjaroudi Guest

Software Update issue

I have been trying to update my Xbox one for ages now. I tried several different options and I spoke to someone today who advised moving everything onto my external hard drive and resetting Xbox. I did this and now I can’t get into my Xbox at all as the update will still not complete on set up, it gets to the end of the second part and turns off and won’t turn back on. I can then get it to turn back on but cannot get past the update.

:)

moeyjaroudi, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Software Update issue

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If that's the case, let's try to perform an offline update. To use the Offline System Update, you'll need:

A Windows-based PC/Laptop with an Internet connection and a USB port

A USB flash drive with a minimum 6 GB of space formatted as NTFS

We will follow the steps on this link on how we can perform an offline update: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. dariuszm76 Win User

Brand new xbox one noise

after October software update - xbox went silent as a mouse - it WAS software issue!
  4. Burnin TODI Win User

Software Updates

@Corn....how many times does someone have to tell you....COD is being hosted by Activision servers not Microsoft....this was explained in another thread.....and no, everything is not going to the west coast and then back to you, there are servers on the
    East coast.....
  5. eviltedi Win User

Software Updates

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

It represents Community User Level CUL for short. It increases with the amount of posts you make. Ill dig up a link that will better explain it

[/quote]I've always wondered about that, so thanks. However, I still have a question related to that: I post nearly every day with thousands of posts by now, so how come I'm STILL only a lvl. 5 after nearly 2+ years on these forums?

[/quote]

I have been a level 5 for nearly six years, and I have been here a long time, who knows ?
  6. Burnin TODI Win User

Software Updates

Or, you could wait and save up over time?? Probably would have missed the beta phase of the current OS if you did. ;)
Thema:

Software Update issue

1. Software Update issue - Similar Threads - Software Update issue

2. software update

in XBoX on Consoles
    software update: How do I do the software update on my Xbox one when Internet is slow and I tested my Internet connection ? 4f88d6b3-c732-42df-86b6-b8fdc86333d6
  3. OSU1 Needed to update insider software

in XboX Insiders
    OSU1 Needed to update insider software: My One X is stuck on a boot loop and because I'm in the insider program I have a beta release that is newer than the current OSU1. When will the next OSU1 be available so I can fix my Xbox?...
  4. Software Updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Software Updates: Does anyone know if their is a scheduled time for console updates? I have very little time to game. I find the few times I have a chance to actually sit down and play for more than 45min to an...
  5. Xbox One S unable to play bluray/dvd after nov 5 xbox software update! - Black Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S unable to play bluray/dvd after nov 5 xbox software update! - Black Screen: Hi everyone I need some help please, I did the latest xbox software on my Xbox One S last week Sunday, now I there is a black screen when I play movies bluray/dvd. I can still play games. How do I...
  6. Xbox update of the software

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox update of the software: Im trying to update my software on my xbox one fat, but when he starts the update he keeps on 0%, he just don't move, stays at 0%... e5fd0bdb-8d27-4d0b-aba1-00088120a86c
  7. I found this bug in the setting (I have xbox beta preview for software updates)

in XboX Insiders
    I found this bug in the setting (I have xbox beta preview for software updates): [IMG] submitted by /u/SuperParthz [link] [comments]
  8. Software error update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Software error update: I have an xbox one, i just did a factory reset (saved all my games and apps) it has me connect to wifi, and then proceeds to check for updates. its keeps saying error. The wifi connection is good,...
  9. Cant seem to download and of the OSU offline software updated\

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant seem to download and of the OSU offline software updated\: get to like 60% the what do uk it crashes and i havent had a single living person to help me because in reality how does an animated answering machine gona know what im saying yet alone help me...
  10. Software update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Software update: So my origunal xbox one started asking for a software update and in the process of the update it says it will reboot so my xbox goes off and never comes back on even after hours. And when i turn...