Sold Xbox 1 last year but purchased games in store now they dont show up under my profile

Discus and support Sold Xbox 1 last year but purchased games in store now they dont show up under my profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i bought skyrim and Bioshock through whatever store Xbox 1 uses amd downloaded them directly onto my xbox. Today i purchased an Xbox S1t and when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ryansalem1, Mar 7, 2020.

1. ryansalem1
    ryansalem1 Guest

Sold Xbox 1 last year but purchased games in store now they dont show up under my profile

So i bought skyrim and Bioshock through whatever store Xbox 1 uses amd downloaded them directly onto my xbox. Today i purchased an Xbox S1t and when i logged into my Microsoft Account it stated i had never owned any games. How do i get the two games i
    purchased back onto my profile so i can sync them and play them on my new device. I dont have my serial number of my old device so i cannot track it down. Any tips on how to get back my purchased games as well as a few other free gsmes i downloaded ad well
    like saints row 4? Its wierd my account is active but under the devices when i click Xbox 1 it says no online games were purchased.

:)

ryansalem1, Mar 7, 2020
  2. Netechma Win User

bowski477
    had already said. My first thought is you must be logged into a different account. Do you have multiple?
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Are the games in your purchase history on microsoft.com?

Might be worth checking your email accounts to find the receipt To check what account you purchased them on if not.
    Yeah, I agree with this. Go to the following site, and make sure to log into the account that purchased the games. They should appear in your Order History.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/
  4. Northern Lass Win User

Are the games in your purchase history on microsoft.com?

Might be worth checking your email accounts to find the receipt To check what account you purchased them on if not.
  5. bowski477 Win User

The games are attached to your MS account not the device. Are you logged in on the account that you used on the previous console? If you log into account.microsoft.com and view your purchase history can you see the games there?
  6. Saul-1DBA37E6-C98B-4 Win User

I redeemed my FIFA 15 game by using a QR card from Xbox one.

Any purchased games should show up under "Ready to Install" in the "My Games and Apps" page.

The game should be available to play now it has been released and should show up there, and should also show up as purchased when locating the game in the store.
Thema:

1. Sold Xbox 1 last year but purchased games in store now they dont show up under my profile - Similar Threads - Sold last purchased

2. Xbox One motherboard is fried. If sold for parts, can anyone get my information from it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One motherboard is fried. If sold for parts, can anyone get my information from it?: Hello all, Recently my xbox one’s motherboard fried and i thought about just selling the xbox one for parts. If i do sell it, would the buyer be able to access my account information? Or is this...
  3. Sold xbox- games included, factory restored!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sold xbox- games included, factory restored!: Just sold xbox one all digital, less than a month old, sold with games included but factory reset wiped them. Is there a way to download again using my account (payment method not stored) to...
  4. I sold my xbox one with Forza 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I sold my xbox one with Forza 4: Hi There I sold my xbox one recently after a full reset, with Forza 4 that it came with but the new owner is having a problem installing it. After a bit of investigation, it seems I must have...
  5. Problème pour acheter le ligne de 1 mois avec le solde du compte microsoft [Mod...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problème pour acheter le ligne de 1 mois avec le solde du compte microsoft [Mod...: J ai 3,09 euros sur mon compte microsoft, et je souhaite prendre le ligne de 1 mois a 1 euros, j ai donc assez d argent pour le prendre sauf que quand je veut le prendre je ne peut pas car je doit...
  6. Dud Xbox one x sold by GAME

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dud Xbox one x sold by GAME: Just bought a Xbox one X from Game today and it powers up but doesn't want to connect to any of the controllers including the one in the box. Can't find a manual in the box, and tried to search...
  7. Why is Gears of War 5 sold and marketed in South Africa?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Gears of War 5 sold and marketed in South Africa?: Hi there, Gears of War 5 is being sold and marketed in South Africa, however, there are no local servers, making the multiplayer (Huge aspect of the advertised product) unplayable, as the EU...
  8. Xbox 360 & Xbox One's memory sold to the consumer is incorrectly advertised. But here's a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 & Xbox One's memory sold to the consumer is incorrectly advertised. But here's a...: Xbox 360 & Xbox One's memory sold to the consumer is a lie. But here's a method to FIX it so it isn't being falsely advertised to the consumer. Look if the consumer is being told that they have...
  9. Was my Xbox one sold to someone else before me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was my Xbox one sold to someone else before me?: Hi, Following advice on here yesterday (thank you to all foryour advice), i registered my device with Microsoft so i could send it away for repair. See screenshot below. It says that it is under...
  10. I sold my Xbox and now i cant edit my privacy settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    I sold my Xbox and now i cant edit my privacy settings: all it does is lead me to the page telling you how to do it, then when I click on the link there saying I can change my settings by going there, it just leads me back to the same page... I want to...