Solicitud de informacion [Translation - Information request]

Discus and support Solicitud de informacion [Translation - Information request] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Buenas tengo una tarjeta xbox live que me regalaron, pero que no puedo aplicarla por pertenecer a la Region de Brasil en vez de la Region de USA, donde... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by iosirt, Mar 31, 2019.

1. iosirt
    iosirt Guest

Buenas tengo una tarjeta xbox live que me regalaron, pero que no puedo aplicarla por pertenecer a la Region de Brasil en vez de la Region de USA, donde estoy registrado.

Como puedo hacer para cambiar la tarjeta dentro de microsoft a la region correcta.

Con el vendedor no logre nada!!!

Y no logro ubicar dentro de xbox live o microsoft un item de ayuda.

Gracias

--------

[Mod Translation - Hi, I have an xbox live card that was given to me, but I can not apply it for belonging to the Brazil Region instead of the USA Region, where I am registered.

How can I change the card inside Microsoft to the correct region?

With the seller do not achieve anything!

And I can not find an help item in xbox live or microsoft.

Thank you]

:)

iosirt, Mar 31, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Web translation:

Information request

Hi, I have an xbox live card that was given to me, but I can not apply it for belonging to the Brazil Region instead of the USA Region, where I am registered.

How can I change the card inside Microsoft to the correct region?

With the seller do not achieve anything!

And I can not find an help item in xbox live or microsoft.

Thank you

Response:

Hi there,

I'm afraid it's not possible to change the region of the card itself, it's best to return the card to the giver since you won't be able to redeem it.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi iosirt,

Thanks for coming to the forums for this question. As previously stated by our Ambassador, it is not possible to change the region of the card you received. You would need to contact the seller to obtain either a refund or a card for your correct region
    in order to resolve this particular issue.

Microsoft gift cards terms and conditions

I hope that this information helps out.
  4. TheDeceiver35 Win User

Plataforma NeverWinter Solicitud De Informacion

According to Perfect World (the creator of NeverWinter) there is currently no Spanish localization of the game nor have they made any announcements of adding it at this time.
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Cuanto tiempo tengo que esperar para que me reembolsen mi dinero [Translate] How long do I have to wait for my money to be refunded

Después de enviar su solicitud de reembolso
    Recibirá un correo electrónico de confirmación y recibirá una respuesta del equipo de soporte en un plazo de 72 horas.

Para cancelar su solicitud de reembolso: responda al correo electrónico de confirmación solicitando la cancelación.

Si no recibe una respuesta del equipo de soporte en un plazo de 72 horas: responda al correo electrónico de confirmación solicitando una actualización sobre el estado de su solicitud.

Para rastrear el estado de su solicitud de reembolso: Verifique su historial de pedidos.

Si tiene una pregunta una vez que se procesa su solicitud, responda al correo electrónico de la decisión.

Nota Responderemos si tenemos información adicional para proporcionar.

[Translation-After submitting your refund request

You will receive a confirmation email and receive a response from the support team within 72 hours.

To cancel your refund request: Reply to the confirmation email requesting cancellation.

If you do not receive a response from Support within 72 hours: Reply to the confirmation email requesting an update on the status of your request.

To track the status of your refund request: Check your order history.

If you have a question once your request is processed, please reply to the decision email.

Note We will respond if we have additional information to provide]
  6. MAHRCELINE Win User

Rembolsos [Translation-Refunds]

Sigue el enlace que te proporcionó mi compañero. En ese enlace podrás hacer una solicitud de reembolso digital.

[Translation-Follow the link that my partner gave you.
    In that link you can make a request for digital reimbursement.]
Thema:

1. Solicitud de informacion [Translation - Information request] - Similar Threads - Solicitud informacion Translation

2. Problema com pagamento do Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Problem with game pass ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema com pagamento do Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Problem with game pass ultimate...: [img] Pessoal eu assinava com renovacao automatica o game pass ultimate, mas deu problema com meu cartao entao nao consegui pagar esse mês, ficando em uma situaçao que só vou poder cancelar...
  3. Problem mit der Microsoft Familienfunktion[Translation-Microsoft Family Feature Issue]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem mit der Microsoft Familienfunktion[Translation-Microsoft Family Feature Issue]: I made an account with the security settings for kids, but now is the problem that I can't switch it on adult cause I deleted the adult account unintentionally. I down know the email or password...
  4. Mise a jour[Translation-Update]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mise a jour[Translation-Update]: Code erreur 42fe 4476 2780 0f00 c000 0034 Impossible rectifier le probleme.. jouvre mon xbox et cest toujours ce message.. Besoin d'aide svp [Translation-Error code 42fe 4476 2780 0f00...
  5. 에이비오브엠파이어2를 설치했는데 에러납니다.[Translation-I installed Able of Empire 2, and i'm sat i'm in error.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    에이비오브엠파이어2를 설치했는데 에러납니다.[Translation-I installed Able of Empire 2, and i'm sat i'm in error.]: [img] 이런 팝업이뜨면서 실행이 안되네요. 확인좀 부탁드 요[Translation-I can't run these pop-ups. Thank you very much.] 46a41228-e2d9-4cf6-bf9e-db741e7c0e1f
  6. 士官长合集win10预定后预载下载时报0x80073D12[Translation-Sergeant 's Collection Win10 pre-loaded download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    士官长合集win10预定后预载下载时报0x80073D12[Translation-Sergeant 's Collection Win10 pre-loaded download...: 士官长合集win10预定后预载下载时报0x80073D12 [Translation-Sergeant's Collection Win10 pre-loaded download Times 0x80073D12] 81b00684-102c-49d9-93cc-bd4dac0a1a39
  7. Remplaso De control Xbox tiempo de Solicitud [Mod Translation-Xbox Control replacement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remplaso De control Xbox tiempo de Solicitud [Mod Translation-Xbox Control replacement...: Queonda Que Pex Hello Brothers Loque Pasa esque Pedi Un Remplaso de Un control De Xbox One Y me Dijeron Te Contactamos dentro de 3 a 5 dias este es el 6 y ni señales del panadero alguien sabe...
  8. teransmitir con un error dngo un problema al rete solicitud de HTTP incorrecta

in XBoX on Consoles
    teransmitir con un error dngo un problema al rete solicitud de HTTP incorrecta: to transmit with an error dngo a problem to the request incorrect HTTP request 04429ad3-3c3e-4d24-be03-d5bd2b0ea8ec
  9. La página de solicitude de reembolso desapareció? [Translation - Is the refund Request page...

in XBoX on Mobile
    La página de solicitude de reembolso desapareció? [Translation - Is the refund Request page...: He estado intentando solicitar un reembolso recientemente y cada que intento acceder a la pagina del formulario de la solicitud de reembolsos pareciera que ya no existe _______________...
  10. Plataforma NeverWinter Solicitud De Informacion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plataforma NeverWinter Solicitud De Informacion: Hola, no puedo negar que me ha encantado la plataforma que se ha implementado ha este juego... El problema es que me ha tocado cambiar la ubicación horaria y el idioma de mi xbox a Ingles y...