Solid orange light on Power supply

Discus and support Solid orange light on Power supply in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox one has a solid orange light on the power supply pack. I know this means it is in surge mode. I disconnected it from the tv and power outlet to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WazzaLurka77, May 14, 2019.

1. WazzaLurka77
    WazzaLurka77 Guest

My Xbox one has a solid orange light on the power supply pack. I know this means it is in surge mode. I disconnected it from the tv and power outlet to move it to another room. This has happened before and i got it going through advice from a chat community
    where the sync, eject button and xbox logo on front used to turn on were all pressed at once, just cant remember the steps, hope someone has used this method before.

:)

WazzaLurka77, May 14, 2019
  2. HassanB Win User

AC converter issue?

Yes, I understand that, that means that there is an issue with the power supply and it needs to be replaced.

Flashing orange, solid red, or no light: Your power supply may need to be replaced. Try the following solutions:

1. Try plugging your console’s power supply into a different electrical outlet. Do not use a surge protector.

2. If the power supply light is solid red or flashing orange, unplug the power supply and let it cool for 30 minutes. Then, plug the power supply back into the outlet.

If your power supply light is still flashing orange, solid red, or unlit, your power supply needs to be replaced.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

XBOX 360 MAKES A BEEP AND THE POWER BRICK TURNS RED

Check the light on your power supply

Solid green or solid orange light: Your power supply is working. If your console won’t turn on, try our

Xbox 360 No Power Solution

Flashing orange, solid red, or no light: Your power supply may need to be replaced. Try the following solutions:

1. Plug your console’s power supply into a different electrical outlet. Do not use a surge protector.
    2. If the power supply light is solid red or flashing orange, unplug the power supply and let it cool for 30 minutes. Then, plug the power supply back into the outlet.
    If your power supply light is still flashing orange, solid red, or unlit, your power supply needs to be replaced. You can
    order a replacement Xbox 360 power supply from our Xbox Online Service Center. Console registration is required to replace the power supply under warranty (the power supply
    warranty is the same as your console warranty).
  4. Randver Win User

Please, please please help! :'(

Is the light on your power supply solid white or orange? It shouldn't flicker and there should be a light.
  5. DangerousBard Win User

My Power supply isn't working all the way and support was no help.

Hello gamer friend,

If your power supply is flashing orange, solid red, or no light it may need to be replaced. Before asking for a replacement though try the following solutions:

Try plugging your console’s power supply into a different electrical outlet. Do not use a surge protector.

If the power supply light is solid red or flashing orange, unplug the power supply and let it cool for 30 minutes. Then, plug the power supply back into the outlet.

If your power supply light is still flashing orange, solid red, or unlit, your power supply needs to be replaced. You can Order a replacement Xbox 360 power supply from the Xbox Online Service Center here:

myservice.xbox.com/en-us
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Recently my Xbox 360 doesn't want to display anything on my TV and the green light turns red after a period of time

1. Plug your console’s power supply into a different electrical outlet. Do not use a surge protector.
    If your power supply light is still flashing orange, solid red, or unlit, your power supply needs to be replaced. You can
    order a replacement Xbox 360 power supply from our Xbox Online Service Center. Console registration is required to replace the power supply under warranty (the power supply
    warranty is the same as your console warranty).
Thema:

1. Solid orange light on Power supply - Similar Threads - Solid orange light

2. METAL GEAR SOLID HD: 2 & 3 canot download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    METAL GEAR SOLID HD: 2 & 3 canot download: Hello, I can not download game METAL GEAR SOLID HD: 2 & 3 from Microsoft Store. Iam from Slowakei. Buy 06d17a53-86b8-48d1-a50c-770dab022b24
  3. Metal Gear Solid HD

in XboX Insiders
    Metal Gear Solid HD: [IMG] If we ask God Spencer for Metal Gear Solid HD collection in Xbox Game Pass then will this happen? https://i.redd.it/tke6u84l5fh31.png submitted by /u/ArdynsRequiem [link] [comments]
  4. My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on: My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on. I've tried two different power cords. Is there anything I can do or is it just done? e729edd1-abc6-4479-87d3-2abb91e7b1e1
  5. Metal gear solid collection not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal gear solid collection not downloading: Recently I was trying to buy the MGS hd collection on my xbox one, but for some reason, it says I cannot complete the transaction because “Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on...
  6. Xbox Power Supply Solid Orange Light

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Power Supply Solid Orange Light: Hi, A few weeks ago my Xbox Power Supply started showing a solid orange light. When i try to turn my xbox one it turns on for half a second and then automatically off. The power supply light...
  7. solid orange light

in XBoX on Consoles
    solid orange light: I have an original xbox one with a power brick. The light is orange and when I try to turn it on it turns on for a second then turns off. Basically won't turn on. I bought a new brick but did not...
  8. my Xbox 1 power bank is always in a solid Orange

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox 1 power bank is always in a solid Orange: so my Xbox 1 power bank has a solid Orange light I live in a foreign country so it's hard for me to get a new one I'm watching all these YouTube vids and none of the stuff I see is working and I'm...
  9. Xbox one won't turn on. Solid orange light on power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't turn on. Solid orange light on power supply: Just today my xbox decided not to turn on. I have checked all of the troubleshooting steps and nothing works. The light on the power brick is solid yellow, I have tried unplugging and plugging...
  10. Solid red light on console, solid orange light on power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Solid red light on console, solid orange light on power brick: During a thunder storm the other night, my xbox 360 slim, as well as my TV and other devices in the same outlet powered off. My house did not lose power, so I believe what happened to be a power...