Solitaire and Mahjong Issues

Discus and support Solitaire and Mahjong Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have owned the Surface RT for over 6 months. Both games were we running fine on 8.0, but when I decided to update to 8.1 everything went... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KandS821, Jan 1, 2014.

1. KandS821
    KandS821 Guest

I have owned the Surface RT for over 6 months. Both games were we running fine on 8.0, but when I decided to update to 8.1 everything went downhill...especially, after the November update on both games.

Graphics are choppy and hesitate constantly.

Large amount of sound effects are gone.

In Mahjong, the game tends to crash to Start Screen frequently, and the fireworks no longer display when you win a game.

I have to say, I am really disappointed in Microsoft for not making the games part of Windows 8 OS as they did for a couple decades. The games were great in its original format. They could do without the Daily Challenges which I believe is the reason the
    games are 'live' and resulting a failure in what should have been a very, very basic part of the operating system.

What's with the ads and having to upgrade to premium to disable them for profit?! If anything, the ads are probably the culprit of problems behind Solitaire, Mahjong, and Minesweeper.

:)

KandS821, Jan 1, 2014
  2. DonnaDerey
    DonnaDerey Guest
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I am having same issues where Microsoft Solitaire and Mahjong comes up with blue screen and does not load.

DonnaDerey, Jan 1, 2014
  3. ZephanRC
    ZephanRC Guest
    sign in problem

Bump... I am having sign in issues with Microsoft Mahjong as well. My Taptiles and Microsoft Solitaire Collection sign in just fine.

ZephanRC, Jan 1, 2014
  4. ArthurHansen Win User

Solitaire Daily Challenge - New Points System

same issue with solitaire, mahjong and minesweeper
  5. Jacycle Win User

microsoft solitaire error 101_107_1

This only occurs for mahjong. No other microsoft account elements are affected (office 365, solitaire, sudoku) so the issue isn't in Win 10, its in Mahjong.
  6. Oonaghlab Win User

all sort of games

microsoft solitaire and mahjong.
  7. DonnaDerey Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I am having same issues where Microsoft Solitaire and Mahjong comes up with blue screen and does not load.
  8. LiPeterson Win User

Cannot get updates

As of today, solitaire is doing the same thing, but Mahjong is not.
Thema:

1. Solitaire and Mahjong Issues - Similar Threads - Solitaire Mahjong Issues

2. I paid for premium play on solitaire and mahjong and it didnt give it to me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I paid for premium play on solitaire and mahjong and it didnt give it to me: who do I contact to get this fixed ? I realize it was only 1.99 and 1.49 but I still paid for something I didn't get ba0b2ee4-c844-417a-b645-e4981dd5e836
  3. Microsoft Solitaire and Mahjong are not functioning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire and Mahjong are not functioning: please can you fix my Microsoft Solitaire and Mahjong games? caa41f33-5f12-4159-8174-bb80448d3a4d
  4. can't login for solitaire and mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't login for solitaire and mahjong: Since two days i can't play microsoft solitair and mahjong no more. I have windows 10 and never had problems before. I have bought the games. Whats wrong? b5215c03-1950-49cd-ac1e-ece18378729b
  5. unable to play either mahjong or solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to play either mahjong or solitaire: I've been unable to sign into my games for several days now. Continuously getting error message. Have uninstalled and reinstalled twice. Would love to know what is going on and what is being done...
  6. Unable to Access Microsoft Solitaire & Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Access Microsoft Solitaire & Mahjong: Recently I could not access either Solitaire or Mahjong. Both had a banner advising to install and nothing happened if you tried. I logged in as message requested and still nothing. Followed...
  7. Unable to sign into MS Mahjong & MS Solitaire in Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into MS Mahjong & MS Solitaire in Windows 10: I haven't been able to access my premium content in both Solitaire & Mahjong. It keeps stating that "I am not connected to the internet", which in not accurate. I have followed the suggestions...
  8. How about a little attention to the Microsoft Games - Jigsaw, Solitaire, Mahjong and Taptiles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How about a little attention to the Microsoft Games - Jigsaw, Solitaire, Mahjong and Taptiles?: There is a recurring problem that is associated with the ads placed in these games. White screen freezes, crashes, trouble connecting to the internet. Lots of users are posting about their...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire & Mahjong problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire & Mahjong problem: Both solitaire collection and mahjong have problem.......! They say internet connection problem but my connection is fine! they keep crashing and it's really hard for me to keep playing!!! It...
  10. mahjong, minesweeper, solitaire coll and taptiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mahjong, minesweeper, solitaire coll and taptiles: Games I have played virtually everyday for years have stopped working. Don't load, even main intro screen disappears, have tried to research support but getting nowhere...