Solitaire Collection - All Sounds Replay

Discus and support Solitaire Collection - All Sounds Replay in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today when I started to play Solitaire all the sounds keep replaying over and over and over. I thought it was limited to the "bonus" message... then I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrandonLeonard, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Solitaire Collection - All Sounds Replay

Today when I started to play Solitaire all the sounds keep replaying over and over and over. I thought it was limited to the "bonus" message... then I thought it was just the "bonus" and "bonus received" message... however, the sounds in the game just play
    and play and play over and over and over. After just a few moments of playing the game it was too hard to play with all the bells and whistles going off. Any Ideas?

:)

BrandonLeonard, Jan 22, 2014
  2. BarryR_36
    BarryR_36 Guest
    Sound Problems with Microsoft Solitaire Collection after upgrade to 8.1

Same problem here. I have Windows 8.1 but when I play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection games I get no sounds at all.

BarryR_36, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Mikey630
    Mikey630 Guest
    Sound problems in Windows 8.1

Since updating to Windows 8.1, the sound effects don't always play at the appropriate times, and sometimes play incorrectly. I'm having the same problem with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection (only much worse). Others have also reported sound problems
    on the Solitaire Collection forum, but I haven't seen any reports here. Anybody else having sound issues with Minesweeper since upgrading to Windows 8.1?

Mikey630, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Solitaire Collection - All Sounds Replay

Try uninstalling & reinstalling the app. It sounds like something wasn't properly installed. Let me know how it goes! Solitaire Collection - All Sounds Replay :)

MS Win8 Games, Jan 22, 2014
  5. MS Win8 Games Win User

Try uninstalling & reinstalling the app. It sounds like something wasn't properly installed. Let me know how it goes! :)
  6. BarryR_36 Win User

Sound Problems with Microsoft Solitaire Collection after upgrade to 8.1

Same problem here. I have Windows 8.1 but when I play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection games I get no sounds at all.
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Event of the day ... disappeared before having started !!

It sounds like it's the pyramid event on Solitaire collection. It's probably a technical error. They will be working on a fix for it.
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Cheaters

Sounds like one of the Microsoft casual games. (Ultimate word games, Solitaire collection etc, etc)
  9. CarlBrutovsky Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft solitaire Collection plays all adds but will not load the game. message on screen is-( we are having some trouble connecting to the internet to download Microsoft solitaire collection data)
Thema:

1. Solitaire Collection - All Sounds Replay - Similar Threads - Solitaire Collection Sounds

2. MS Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Solitaire Collection: With my old computer I had a premium one year subscription. I bought a ew computer but the subsciption is not valid. Why ? a85ba678-f068-42c0-b647-0a838cf5c2ef
  3. Achievement not unlocking - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Mobile
    Achievement not unlocking - Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my Samsung Android phone for years now because I am missing one achievement, "Guard Duty", that is not unlocking. I have won 164 games of...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Silver Badge Achievement Tracker Incorrect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Silver Badge Achievement Tracker Incorrect: I am seeing an issue where the counter on the Achievement for getting silver badges does not match the count on the yearly badge summaries. The discrepancy began this month. I have since achieved...
  5. Premium solitaire collection player being ask to pay again a couple of months after annual...

in XBoX on Windows
    Premium solitaire collection player being ask to pay again a couple of months after annual...: Hi, I am a premium MS solitaire collection gamer and just renewed my annual membership a couple of months ago, but my game just switched to ads and is saying I need to pay for premium. Wha? Has...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection on W10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection on W10: The commersial for Scatter Slots doesn't load and I can no longer play MSC. Best regards, John ef8d9531-5cf9-4018-ad2d-a0f35b8700b7
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: звуковые эффекты все установлены в ноль. в пауке при наборе всей масти все равно есть звук сопровождение . Приложение снес и установил из магазина. без изменений. решите вопрос the all sound...
  8. Xbox Live error 121010 when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android or Ipad

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Live error 121010 when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android or Ipad: Since About a week ago ive béen unable to log in to solitare on my Ipad and för ta i Days nos om my Android phone (Samsung GS10+). I get different error codes. Android says error 121010. Help,...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection 無法過關 [Mod Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection can't pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection 無法過關 [Mod Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection can't pass]: Microsoft Solitaire Collection>>星星俱樂部>>Pyramid>>中級I>>第一關 要收集12張8 第一輪:有一張6壓在最上方,但4張7在盤中>>無法清盤面(如圖) [Mod Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection>>Star Club>>Pyramid>>Intermediate I>>First Pass...
  10. Muting Solitaire Collection sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Muting Solitaire Collection sounds: Please explain how to mute Solitaire Collection sounds, in desk top Windows 10. There does not appear to be a Games Options menu choice? I have contacted XBox help, but their suggestions did not...