Solitaire Collection Games on PC

Discus and support Solitaire Collection Games on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been playing these daily challenge games since January and only recently started experiencing problems with the game freezing up at random... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BlackDawg, Apr 4, 2020.

1. BlackDawg
    BlackDawg Guest

I've been playing these daily challenge games since January and only recently started experiencing problems with the game freezing up at random intervals. When it first started freezing up it was only once or twice during the course of the five daily challenges.
    Now it has been freezing up a dozen times or more for each challenge I start, making it virtually impossible to complete the challenges. When it freezes up the only option is to click the X in the upper right corner to close the game and restart it. Sometimes
    it freezes before the game even starts, other times I may get several minuets into the game. I am needing a solution to this problem.

:)

BlackDawg, Apr 4, 2020
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Hey there, are you getting error codes as well? There's been a litany of issues experienced with the Solitaire Collection service over the last few weeks... so if you're also getting any error codes, check this out: https://www.facebook.com/notes/micr...or-codes-how-to-fix-your-game/852275104794343

It'd also be fair to defer you over to the Microsoft Casual Games support page: https://microsoftcasualgames.com/casualsuite/support/default.htm

I'd recommend getting at their tech support through their 'contact us' button at the bottom of the page. It should immediately open your email browser.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

PC Solitair game Collection

Hi there,

I just tried opening that section of the game and it worked for me. I'm on version 4.6.1224.0. If your computer is fully updated, as well as the game (and you power cycled the computer) and it's still not loading, I would check out their support page to
    see if any of the info there might help: https://microsoftcasualgames.com/casualsuite/support/
  4. BlackDawg Win User

Nope no error codes the game just freezes up, giving no option except to click the X in the upper right corner and close out the game and restart it.
  5. schnurren Win User

PC Solitair game Collection

6. BeastBadshah Win User
Thema:

1. Solitaire Collection Games on PC - Similar Threads - Solitaire Collection Games

2. Casual Games Solitaire collection won't update

in XBoX on Windows
    Casual Games Solitaire collection won't update: Trying to open Solitaire on my Win10 PC I get an error downloading game data (error code 104) I can open other games (Minesweeper, Sudoku, etc.) with no problem. It seems to be isolated to the...
  3. PC Solitair game Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Solitair game Collection: I have been using this for several years. Suddenly I am unable to open Daily Challenges, whilst every other part of the program seems to be OK. 34544124-6fd4-4e15-88a8-fe002d559bbc
  4. Problems running Solitaire Collection and a couple of other free games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems running Solitaire Collection and a couple of other free games: Just spent a fruitless few hours attempting to PLAY the Xbox/Microsoft Jigsaw, Solitaire Collection, and Word games. They all run on my old Windows 10 device - and the Mahjong collection runs on...
  5. JEUX BINGO + SOLITAIRE COLLECTION [Translation - GAMES BINGO + SOLITAIRE COLLECTION]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    JEUX BINGO + SOLITAIRE COLLECTION [Translation - GAMES BINGO + SOLITAIRE COLLECTION]: Bonjour, J'ai de plus en plus de mal me connecter surtout pour le BINGO. J'adore ce jeu ainsi que le solitaire collection. Pourriez-vous faire le nécessaire afin de réparer ce problème. Avec...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Pyramid Game, Deck Difficulty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Pyramid Game, Deck Difficulty: I have a Gateway laptop and am having a problem with the Solitaire collection, Pyramid Game. Since the Solitaire Collection was updated I have been having a problem. The Pyramid Game will not...
  7. my solitaire collection of games keeps closing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my solitaire collection of games keeps closing: I try to do the daily games on my windows 10 computer and it closes after I finish a game and then I try to bring it up again and most of the time it will close. I have deleted program rebooted...
  8. Solitaire collection games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire collection games: the solitaire games between one and the next one takes a long time to connect. It is normal now? It use to be very fast. Sorry my poor English. It is just a comment. Thank you Edith...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection is no longer playable. Screen flickers on both game and Ads.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection is no longer playable. Screen flickers on both game and Ads.: I think MSC was updated and since then it has been unplayable. Put it back the way it was or fix the problem. Either way Ads are not playable either so Ad money down the drain....
  10. MS Solitaire Collection - points/coins for games were NOT awarded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Solitaire Collection - points/coins for games were NOT awarded: After completing the games for the WHOLE day on 19 Feb 2018, the 250 points nor the 300 points for the EXPERT game were not awarded. 6c4b49bd-1c9b-4e55-8b6c-4571f1c6c8be